KOMISAREK WHAT IS HE??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: KOMISAREK WHAT IS HE??

If only Lucic could get him in a fight one more time... he is the most hated sports figure of mine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I agree with the if we go up 3-0,Thornton wants a piece of Komo the russian caulksuker!!I'm not so sure that Hunwick could'nt beat him in a fair fight!I usually don't weigh in on these goons,but from what I saw both Laroque and Komo need to be placed in check!! I know that it may sound like school yard talk but these weasels need an azz whuppin!!!God knows I miss the days of Jonathan,O'Reilly and Cam those guys took no horse bleep from any one....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Coward!!!!! I will fight any little guy in the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

I Don't know how Komisarek looks his Family in the eye...what a pansy! I have never seen a bigger weasel in my life, he is Claude Lemiuxe.
    Posted by thefly8
    you dont even know how to wright plus lemieux won 3 not like lucic or chara..... at least he was a winner

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Pepe Lepough got his beating from McCarty, just like Homostardick will get his from Lucic. Be it this year or next bet on that puzzy getting the tar knocked out of herself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Montreal made fools of themselves. Humiliating. Wow to that, and wow to the thought that they actually think they have a shot, and especially so after that first game. Were they even there? If Bs play 60 minutes, they are gone in 4.

Yay to the Bruins fan who grabbed Kimi's stick after LaPierre went after Kessel (waaah! sour grapes; humiliating):

LONG LIVE OUR BRUINS and GET WELL MATT! Our thoughts are with you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Komi didn't know Looch was on the ice when he did that. Notice that when Looch showed up, he hid his head.

He learned that lesson a while ago.

How many times do these guys have to humiliate themselves before they grow some balls?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ko1vu. Show ko1vu's posts

hahahaha!

you guys hate him so bad!

GO KOMI GO!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

you dont even know how to wright plus lemieux won 3 not like lucic or chara..... at least he was a winner
    Posted by vanc2010gold

Psst hey Canadien Mountie or Canadien Defender! Whatever you are Listen up!

The comment and miss spelling on Le Loser Lemieux was probably done on purpose to disrespect him!

Learn how to blog or go take some Ice Fishing or Curling classes. Just some helpful hints for Yah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

HE IS A SHE!

Time to get the brooms ready... Bruins in four!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If I can vote again it would " Yellow belly perogie eating coward " .
    Oh yes he loved jumping on Lucic when he was being held by linesman.
    KOMSAREK WILL NEVER DROP THE GLOVES ONE ON ONE WITH LUCIC !
    Take notes from Josh Georges and Patrice Bergeron,  they were honorable !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

AND THE FINAL WORD ON HOMOSAREK IS ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

AND THE FINAL WORD ON HOMOSAREK IS ?
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

I'm sorry; the final word is something I cannot write on this forum. But i'd be willing to yell it at the top of my lungs!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

I see Komisarek in a Phliars uni next year.  They're hurting on D and have a long history of having guys like him.  But if he goes to Philly, do you think he'll be able to keep his #8...which just happens to belong to the Phliars all-time fighter, Dave Schultz?  No way.  

Sections
Shortcuts