Komisarek

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Komisarek

Ok, I cant believe nobody has pointed this out.  Maybe I missed something so please, correct me if Im wrong.

At the end of game 1 he and Hunwick get together (because Komisarek was looking to take his frustration out on someone he could handle) and Matt ends up with his face messed up.  I dont care what those guys say happened, in the 32 years Ive been watching hockey Ive never seen a guy come away from a face wash that messed up.  Fast forward to game 4.......

And Lucic and Komisarek get together again.  Lucic quickly lands a straight right, Komi's legs go rubber and its over.  Later in the game he and Luc come together again, Komi does the face wash thing again and Luc comes away with a huge cut on his face. 

Whats the deal? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Re: Komisarek

[QUOTE]Ok, I cant believe nobody has pointed this out.  Maybe I missed something so please, correct me if Im wrong. At the end of game 1 he and Hunwick get together (because Komisarek was looking to take his frustration out on someone he could handle) and Matt ends up with his face messed up.  I dont care what those guys say happened, in the 32 years Ive been watching hockey Ive never seen a guy come away from a face wash that messed up.  Fast forward to game 4....... And Lucic and Komisarek get together again.  Lucic quickly lands a straight right, Komi's legs go rubber and its over.  Later in the game he and Luc come together again, Komi does the face wash thing again and Luc comes away with a huge cut on his face.  Whats the deal? 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Im not sure that was a face wash on Luc, more of a cross check to the cheek. To me it was 10 times worse than what landed Luc a game suspension. He did it with intent to injure and should have to serve a 5 game suspension to start next season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Komisarek is a 3rd rate defensemen in the NHL and Lucic EMBARASSED him all year long. Lucic probably cost him millions of dollars in his next contract.

Komisarek should be suspended for the first 5 games of next season, because of that cheapshot.

Did anybody notice Wardy grab Lucic and tell him to calm the F down? Awesome! He saved Komisareks life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

The guy is a total Clown....

He ll sign with a team as far away as possible from Lucic

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robert72. Show Robert72's posts

Is that what Ward said? I knew it had to be something along those lines, like Its not worth it, or we'll water ballon him in the parking lot. What ever he said if the NHL wants to keep players on the winning side of the playoffs from being run, this idiot has to be suspended and the team fined. Cause even after the fight which he started he was allowed to return to the game knowing the Lucic was out there, what did Gainey thing would happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

It looked to me like he punched Lucic with his glove on. Kudos to Lucic for keeping his cool. Komi's a loser, plain and simple.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtfitzy. Show mtfitzy's posts

If that cut was from a cross check it had to be the smallest cut I've ever seen.  That f@got tried the same eye gauge as he did on Hunwick.  If he's not suspended to start next year that's a travestry.  Did anyone see Keith Jones on Versus telling H0mosarek to sign in LA so he wouldn't have to face Lucic anymore?

Sections
Shortcuts