krejci- "we have the team to go all the way"!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

krejci- "we have the team to go all the way"!

As long as there are no unexpected issues with his wrist, Krejci is expecting big things, individually and for his team.

"I need to start the way I finished last year," Krejci said. "It's not easy. I believe if I've done it two years ago all season, and if I've done it last year for the second half, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't start the same way.

"I'm looking forward to this year because we have a really good team and we can accomplish big things. I believe in this team. It's still too soon and we don't know what's going to happen, but I'm not afraid to say that we could go all the way to the [Stanley Cup] finals. We have that team."                     i second that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

Re: krejci- "we have the team to go all the way"!

In Response to krejci- "we have the team to go all the way"!:
    As long as there are no unexpected issues with his wrist, Krejci is expecting big things, individually and for his team. "I need to start the way I finished last year," Krejci said. "It's not easy. I believe if I've done it two years ago all season, and if I've done it last year for the second half, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't start the same way. "I'm looking forward to this year because we have a really good team and we can accomplish big things. I believe in this team. It's still too soon and we don't know what's going to happen, but I'm not afraid to say that we could go all the way to the [Stanley Cup] finals. We have that team."                     i second that!
    Posted by bruins8

F..ing a right i like the way he thinks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

if you look at the roster today....if they can manage to stay away from the injury bug...you have to agree with krejci...this is a team that could go all the way....who knows how it plays out...but you have to like our team as presently consituted..and when players especially important ones like 46 are beliving..its fair to say we maybe in for a special season to remember

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

Look at our roster now and compare it with the 2008-2009 team that had the most points in the Eastern Conference and was poised for a playoff run. What are some key pieces that team had? A guy who can score 30+? We got Horton who scored 30+ when he was unhappy and losing. This team is set up to be contenders year in and year out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

im interested to see how fans really feel about the bs chances...im with krejci...i think they can go all the way...and im not just wishful thinking...i fet this way before reading 46 comments  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: krejci- "we have the team to go all the way"!:
    im interested to see how fans really feel about the bs chances...im with krejci...i think they can go all the way...and im not just wishful thinking...i fet this way before reading 46 comments  
    Posted by bruins8

Hopefully you have that feeling because we didn't trade away the #2 overall pick and named your son Tyler not Ilya.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This is a dangerous comment to make in a town where Lord Stanley has been absent for so long. Last season began with huge expectations. Come playoff time, many were just happy to make it. The playoffs brought more hope and ended in historic defeat. I do like this kind of thinking... but you better back those words up or they will really come back to bite you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

Bruins have as good of a chance as any team does. realistically theres probably only about 8-10 teams that it would be a "shock" if they won it. I will bet them to win it as i always do,that way when they do its twice as good. That being said I can't believe bruins8 is so high on what krejci said, I have never heard a player say "i am going to have a terrible year and the team will stink" (neither will happen here)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

This is a dangerous comment to make in a town where Lord Stanley has been absent for so long. Last season began with huge expectations. Come playoff time, many were just happy to make it. The playoffs brought more hope and ended in historic defeat. I do like this kind of thinking... but you better back those words up or they will really come back to bite you!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Oh, come on. If Krejci made this sort of comment at the start of the playoffs, you might have a point. But a healing player simply expressing optimism about his team's chances in July isn't "dangerous." 

Especially when he's right. ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I can't help but laugh every time I hear Krejci speak...he has such a funny-sounding voice...but I like the words coming out of his mouth for sure...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

The quote was made while the Darlings of the Diamond are in season.  Very few in Boston heard it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In the offseason, I routinely believe the Boston Bruins will

• Draft the right players
    • Sign the right players
    • Develop their prospects with ShaoLin-like wisdom
    • heal up
    • cure cancer
    • fix the economy
    • pay off my debts
    • explain how Cloverfield was worth two hours of my life
    • make a Bugatti Veyron magically appear in my driveway
    • tell me which numbers I need to win the lottery
    • cause my stocks in head wax to skyrocket
    • and be real contenders for the Cup starting next October!

That's why these are dog days.  That is, I'm better off explaining all of this to my dogs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kreji feels good himself and likes the team he is on, so why not be optomistic. He sees capability and excitement with both Horton and Seguin; he is not overly applauding Seguin until he actually sees him in Pre-season. Good words from an exciting and capable player. Do not think his words cleanse all of BB's litiny, and sonce neither Fluto or KPD are out at the practice rinks we can be optimistic about Kreji's attitude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

noone knows whats going to happen...last season who couldve predicted the bs would have so many injuries to key players, that mtl would beat wsh and pit? i mean that winter classic ot win was the difference in bs and flyers flipping seeds..really screwing up the whole picture...my point is of course it doesnt always work out as planned...but looking at todays team..you have to feel they got as good a chance as anyone....and the krejci comment really hits home with me, because when you got key players (not a 3rd or 4th liner) believing in the team and saying "he likes the team" the players etc even saw him on tv a few nights back bulked up telling a reporter how much he loves the city...thats good stuff,  same was said by chara, for the most part in his recent interview....this is a team that has suffered togehter and are growing together..i love the team and truly believe we are on the verge of something special! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

if you look at the roster today....if they can manage to stay away from the injury bug...you have to agree with krejci...this is a team that could go all the way....who knows how it plays out...but you have to like our team as presently consituted..and when players especially important ones like 46 are beliving..its fair to say we maybe in for a special season to remember
    Posted by bruins8

^This

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

I can't help but laugh every time I hear Krejci speak...he has such a funny-sounding voice...but I like the words coming out of his mouth for sure...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

I could listen to him all day. Love that accent. Especially when he says something like "Winnipesaukee." ;-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

SanDogBrewin I hope you are right. I would love to see Seguin play with Krejci, I have a Stamkos like feeling with Seguin and a slick centre. only time will tell.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Yes lots of good forwards. Scoring should be easier this year.

Hope they can count to five-lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

First week of training camp, this guy is leading the sessions.  If all goes well, he's Ramsey's replacement.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

First week of training camp, this guy is leading the sessions.  If all goes well, he's Ramsey's replacement.
    Posted by Bookboy007

I have to admit, that's really funny.