Krejci for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from squeef. Show squeef's posts

Krejci for...

im sure ill get some crap for this and it is deserved because its a heck of a gamble, but seeing as it appears we will pick up Seguin and we do have a roster stacked with centers, what about a DKrejci trade. Say for one Mason Raymond, without looking at their stats to be sure, i THINK their numbers are relatively similar but raymond is the better scorer (or rather he had more goals this year). This in my mind would give us a winger who can score, i think he topped 30 this season, he is young too, and it would also give us a decent spot for Seguin to step into his role as center. My only reservation about this is if Seguin turns out to be a dud, but what the heck its a discussion board.

And on an unrelated topic, while im unhappy with the bruins performance in round 2, i was still happy to see that they MADE the playoffs. It seems all these negative people who want management to swallow drain-o really forget how poor the team looked in the dead of winter and how we went from borderline 10th place to 6th place in a weekend. Cheer up people its not like YOU'RE on the team you just watch. So why dont you just keep watching and keep all the trashy comments to your negative friends. its annoying to keep hearing it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: Krejci for...

Krejci has plenty of experience playing wing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

well don't resign begin, trade wheeler, play seguin at center.
    When Krecji got hurt the bruins were terrible. He's very valuable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Everyone screams about how the Bruins give up on their talent too soon, how we let them get away because of a sub-par season.

Then in the next breath scream about how we NEED to trade Wheeler after his sophomore slump.

Hypocrites.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I would move Savard before I moved Krecji if you put a gun to my head, otherwise I wouldn't move either of them.

Seguin can play all 3 forward positions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

squeef, my reply was in response to Bruins248 comment of trading Wheeler

And why anybody would want to trade Savard is beyond me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

I agree he had a slump but if you think about it people think he is better then he is, but he isn't bad he just is weak and the effort he gave during the play-offs was not ok. And it's just my opinion so i'm not saying you're wrong

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Never trade Krejci, when needed he steps it up a couple of notches. As far as savie goes, we have no idea if he will ever be the same after his concussion, but im hoping he comes back as did bergie. Seguin could one of those ceneter wingers with any of our top 3 lines.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

>>Everyone screams about how the Bruins give up on their talent too soon

There's a lack of patience that seems to dominate the Bruins approach to its young talent and is something I see as a real possibility with their forthcoming draft picks.  How soon will the Boston fans, organization, and/or the media turn on a player who doesn't lead the Bruins to deep playoff runs or to a Cup?  Drafts are always a gamble and don't always lead to sure things.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Can't trade Krejci! Especially for Raymond who had a breakout season for himself - but has proved nothing. He was on a team that dominated, Kesler worked for all of Raymonds goals.
    Wheeler is an RFA - so we don't have to do anything with him.

Sections
Shortcuts