Krejci has Skills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Krejci has Skills

His play since the break has been great...another two point game...wow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Re: Krejci has Skills

He looks like he did last year, finally.  Thank God, we can use anyone stepping up offensively now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

i liked that article i read somewhere about Krejci liking the spring time hockey.. when its sunny outside when you leave the rink after practice. Anyone who has played hockey knows the feeling. Its refreshing.

Paille just missed on breakaway damn it!!

what happened with the power play today? not bad... im not getting my hopes up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Way to go Krejci, keep it up!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Krejci does have skills and looks very good right now and could not have happend at a better time.  He is drawing a lot of attention...he almost gets double coverage now so that might open up spaces for his teammates...they just need to finish now.
      The PP is working because they are keeping it simple and shot are getting through and when they do there is traffic in front.  Also CJ holding Ryder accountable by not giving him PP time.  Lucic doing a good job!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Krejci couldn't have picked a better time to turn his game around, looks like the player we saw last season, he's been great since the olympics.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

We'll see how he does against Buffalo and New Jersey this week he's dissapeared against the good teams that hit. He was everywhere today though good stuff!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Krejci has stepped it up big time as of late.  He is looking very composed on the ice.  Hopefully that will carry over to Wheeler, who looks like he could use some time in Providence to work on his game at times.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He has his vision back and making the subtle move that shakes him loose. The debate between he and Bergeron being better is fair but when Krejci plays like he is now, Bergeron doesn't have that game. I'm a big Bergeron fan and Krejci has the extra dimension the B's need.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

would love to see krecji & lucic put together hopefully igniting lucic....all year krecji has been stuck with wheeler & ryder....as i like wheeler,his ability to push the puck up ice & believe he is still learning the game, ryder has just been terrible with no contribution at all....love to see lucic-krecji-wheeler put together to jel into a force offensively,but doubt that will ever happen with CJ,s reliance on his veterans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

"He's as slick as the hair on a frog's back!"- Harry Neale

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

Even when he was down here in Providence you could see he was someone special. He had the "it" that everyone is looking for. Use to like the battles he & Nigel Dawes had when Hartford came to town. Versteeg was one too that seemed to be a little better than the rest.....then they traded him for Bochenski....think we can trade Ryder for Bochenski??? Please?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Krejci does have the talent to be a no.1 center and with Savard's absence he is proving it.Yes,he has been saddled with Wheeler [he's got the tools ,doesn't seem to have the hockey sense] and Ryder[hopefully he's gone next year] but he has definitely underachieved this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Krejci has played well as of late but has had an inconsistent year.

I hope the B's reassemble their F's in the offseason and pick up better talent.  I think all the B's centers (Savvy,Bergy, DK) can produce much more if they have more to work with than they do this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helenefanforever. Show Helenefanforever's posts

what a talented player he is ...very good in the offensive zone ..David he's very good at what he does and hopefully that will continue ...keep-it-up David Krejci you are one of the best thank god for you ..you step-up to the plate replacing Saavy ....I like when you are paring with Bergy GO BOSTON GO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I think a major part for his play improving late in the season is basically he is healthy maybe not 100% but close...people have forgotten this guy had a very tough surgery where they inserted a piece  of bone into his hip ..which I have been told is probably one of the worst injuries to come back from.. and I think he rushed coming back to soon.. he was supposed to be out as long as Kessel.. The skills were always there and they are getting better ..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

I've been a strong supporter of Krejci from the get-go.  He's not only skill, but works hard and can take the physicality of the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

One day Krejci could dominate this league in points.