Krejci linemates?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Krejci linemates?

In Response to Re: Krejci linemates?:
    [QUOTE]Anyone got any 411 on his status?
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    This is the last I remember seeing:
    http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/07/dave_krejci_say.html
    So, as of July 23rd, he was on track to be fine for training camp.  At this point, I think "no news is good news."  Anyone seen anything more recent?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci linemates?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci linemates? : This is the last I remember seeing: http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/07/dave_krejci_say.html So, as of July 23rd, he was on track to be fine for training camp.  At this point, I think "no news is good news."  Anyone seen anything more recent?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Here you go, from Sept. 7:

David Krejci wasn’t fooling when he said he’d be good to go for camp. With his wrist surgery and recovery in the rearview mirror, he didn’t seem to be slowed.

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2010/09/07/captains-practices-commences-for-bruins/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Well, Fluto seems to think that it will be Krejci, Wheeler, and Ryder again. If last year was a team-wide fluke and most players will rebound, then I think Krejci will have a great season, especially if Ryder flounders and they dump him to make room for Sturm, then there are plenty of others to play with him that will keep his numbers up.

But, for whatever reason, Zach Bogosian and Derek Roy got picked 1 and 2, so I picked up Seguin with the 3rd pick. Roy had a good year, but it's a keeper league, I'm stunned, yet thrilled that he was available to me. Now I just need to hope DK will still be available to me 22 picks from now :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Lines
    Lu-Sa-Ho
    Wh-Kr-Ry
    Re-Be-Se
    These are the top 9 there is no 1 2 and 3 with Cj, he likes rolls, the dif will be the PP and PK. That is where the extra mins are made up.

The 4th line gets less but also get rolled and almost always follow a PK and or a PP.

Ry will not be in A or Finn, he will either be in B or traded, he will be in the NHL, too good to be sent anywhere else

Re is the weak link, he is slowing down, the only thing keeping him going is his heart. He put up decent nu#s, but I would have preferred a rook in the 9th spot of the top 9 & Rec on 4th with Thorn seeing more press duty. Rec's true value is in playoffs and if he was able to contribute from the 4th that would be awesome.

Salaries dictate the lineup the players hopefully will dictate their lines.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

Krejci with Wheeler LW & Seguin RW. THat line would off the chain, off the hook, off the charts, off the wall.......you name it. Stick Ryder with Bergy & Recchi & see what happens. I know we need to lose Ryder but those 2 guys should help him. Although I liked Lucic with Krejci b/c you need some protection for the playmaking skills Krejci has but damn that would be one fine line. And if not, Lucic-Krejci-Seguin....Wheeler-Savard-Horton....well, Wheels with Krejci & Seguin would be awesome to see.....wicked awesome even....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to
    [QUOTE]And if not, Lucic-Krejci-Seguin....Wheeler-Savard-Horton....well, Wheels with Krejci & Seguin
    Posted by MRELD[/QUOTE]

The Lucic line, yes.

The Wheeler line, probably not because there's no one to create space.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

This is how the lineup for the offense will look come open day in my opinion

Ryder - Savard - Horton
    Lucic - Krecji - Wheeler
    Recchi - Bergeron - Seguin
    Paille - Campbell - Thorton

When Sturm comesback

Ryder - Savard - Horton
    Lucic - Krecji - Sturm
    Recchi - Bergeron - Seguin
    Paille - Campbell - Wheeler

Sections
Shortcuts