Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

Krejci

Is everyone confident that Krejci will come back 100%?  That was an awful wrist injury and lucky for him, us and the Bruins he had surgery immediately.  He's one of my favorite players on the team.  I'm just curious if anyone has real insight into this injury.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Krejci

Hope so but it's not David I'm worried about it's Ryder and Wheeler coming back that worries me when it comes to Krejci. Hopefully poor #46 will have a slicker, faster Seguin with him and only one of the dynamic duo Wheeker-Riddle with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Wrist injury was the beginning of the end for Jason Allison.
    Wrist injury was the beginning of the end for Sergei Samsonov.
    Wrist injury was the end of the beginning for Zach Hamill.

No, I'm a bit worried.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

His rehabilitation must be going well. PC would not be shopping Savard if it wasn't.

Krejci's game is not so much stickhandling. It's more patience with puck, puck protection, and positioning followed by a slick pass or lay-off or shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Playmaking center David Krejci was walking around the Ristuccia Arena dressing room and workout facility getting in his daily work while the prospects were outside in the oppressive humidity doing their fitness testing. The center looked good after suffering a dislocated right wrist suffered in the playoffs, and wasn't wearing a cast while going about his daily activities.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci:
    Wrist injury was the beginning of the end for Jason Allison. Wrist injury was the beginning of the end for Sergei Samsonov. Wrist injury was the end of the beginning for Zach Hamill. No, I'm a bit worried.
    Posted by Bookboy007

You took the words right off of my fingers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nesn.com/2010/07/david-krejci-determined-to-return-for-first-game-of-20102011-season.html

Looks like he's on target from what he said hope so that would be nice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

I had a wrist injury while playing roller hockey where I dislocated it and broke it in a few places.  Recovery takes a while but I was easily 100% not long after and if he does his rehab correctly and sticks to what Whitesides tells him, everything will be fine.  People come back from blown out knees, concussions, etc.  Why can't someone come back from a wrist injury?

Sections
Shortcuts