Kreji, Wheeler & Ryder...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Kreji, Wheeler & Ryder...

I don't understand. How do you go from the best line in the NHL for 2 months to Stink, Stank & Stunk? What happened to that chemistry?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Kreji, Wheeler & Ryder...

There are a lot of things that I don't understand about the Bruins this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

can you see big fat contracts...not motivation to perform

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allan888. Show allan888's posts

Ryder is a half effort clown and Wheeler hates the rough stuff.
    Krecji needs better wingers than these two spotty jokes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sorry, Krecji joins Ryder in the stinky bin tonight... his bad decisions led to the first goal and almost a short hander on our first pp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Yeah, but out of the three, Krejci has been the most consistent.  The one thing that frustrates me so much about Wheeler is that seems to ALWAYS be offsides.  Does anyone else notice this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I hear ya. Just add that to the long list of bonehead consistant mistakes. I am generally the last guy to say it but maybe CJ needs to get his buttin gear, is he just not preparing his guys like last year? the coach needs to be held responsible for effort as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank710. Show Frank710's posts

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that Wheeler is constantly offsides.  Drives me nuts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

And it's not even close offsides calls, Wheeler is always CLEARLY offsides.  It's just another example of the lack of communication between players that this team seems to have.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Do we not have better guys to rotate in Providence than trotting out Whitfield , Larmar, Hunwick , Boychuk.. The last two have been awful lately..... Why not bring up Hamil , Marchand and Lehtonen, or Arniel  and keep McQuaid up here at least he plays tough.... they cant get any worse.. maybe some new blood .. 
    Anyone see these guys down in Providence ? Why are they not getting a look? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Caron Sauve and Colborne will likely get a shot before them. March is still on the injury list.

Our offsides are caused because our system is to dump and chase and if the man with the puck doesn't dump it then we are going to be offside or when they are carrying it across they make 1 move too many at the line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

cowboy,  the P-Bruins are not having a good season nor is Hamill. All this depth the Bruins were talking about last season has disappeared. 
    btw Marchand is hurt .
    What the Bruins need is not in Provedence.
    Now we're looking at offsides ? Come on guys! It's that second of hesitation that is causing these offsides. Their head is just not into the game. 
    Unless they got a bonified goal scorer things are not going to change and to do this say goodbye to some of those picks.  That's all the other GM's want.
    They can tweak this team but they are far from even sniffing a 2nd round .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Lethonen should recalled ....he never got a real chance ....I saw him in the pre season games and he really impressed me

Good Lord give him a real chance to play cant be worst than Thornton and he is a big guy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

This was the line that made things happen last year. Its no secret good teams have great second lines. They had over 170 points together last year. They had one stretch during Dec. - Jan. where they were dominant. Look at the Canucks second line this year & figure it out. Kesler-Samuellson & Raymond already have almost 115 points & all of them can score. Raymond & Samuellsson are having break out seasons like Krecji & Ryder had last year. The line juggling is getting kinda crazy. It just snowballed out of control with the B's & injuries this year but this line should have stayed intact.