LA Kings PHL Bruins could make 3 way deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

LA Kings PHL Bruins could make 3 way deal

LA has large cap space

Boston will send Savard and Thomas to LA. for Simmonds and prospects
    LA will keep Savard ( long contract) Sign Kovalchuk.
    LA will send Thomas to PHL for Hartnel or WSH STL TB for a deal

LA will have a potent PP Kopitar Savard Kovalchuk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: LA Kings PHL Bruins could make 3 way deal

Wow you must be a huge kings fan. Give them a order of Kovalchuck,Hartnell, and Savard.All this for a second/third line player,and some picks. To bad Boston could'nt find a deal like this one!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

LA has 2 young good goalies with a lot of potential in Bernier and Quick. Why would they want a 36 year old goaltender with hip problems and a bloated contract. It would be insulting to them that your asking for a good young player like simmonds in return. Savard is a maybe, but don't expect a guy like simmonds in return. Try looking at a trade from the other teams point of view

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to Re: LA Kings PHL Bruins could make 3 way deal:
    LA has 2 young good goalies with a lot of potential in Bernier and Quick. Why would they want a 36 year old goaltender with hip problems and a bloated contract. It would be insulting to them that your asking for a good young player like simmonds in return. Savard is a maybe, but don't expect a guy like simmonds in return. Try looking at a trade from the other teams point of view
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Try reading posts before you get short with the poster.

Thomas to PHL.  Look again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Beat me to it Drewski1!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Beat me to it Drewski1!
    Posted by notacryingwino

Welcome back, by the way...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thank you sir.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

LA -SAVARD  PHL- THOMAS - BOS GAGANE    LA CAN MAKE SAVARD 2ND LINE CENTER TO PLAY WITH KOVI WHO THE WILL SIGN TO A BIG CONTRACT SOON, THEY COULD AFFORD SAVARDS CAP HIT.  PHILADELPHIA GETS A NUMBER ONE GOALTENDER IN THOMAS PLUS HIS 5 MIL A YEAR CONTRACT ,BRUINS GET GAGNE 5 MIL A YEAR CONTRACT. ALL THE MONEY ADDS UP FOR EVERYONE INVOLED.I KNOW YOUR GOING TO SAY THE FLYERS SIGHNED M.LIEGHTON BUT HE IS NOT A NUMBER 1 GOALTENDER OR A STEADY ANSWER TO PHILADELPHIA PROBLEM. SECOND PART LA HAS CAP SPACE 2- THEY WANT A SECOND CENTER TO DISH PUCK TO KOVI AND LEAVE KOPITCHAR TO DEVELOP AND DO HIS THING 3-BRUINS COULD USE HELP ON WING GAGNE INCASE THEY DO NOT SIGN WHEELER WHICH IS POSSIBBLE . THEN THE BRUINS HAVE TO SIGN MARK STUART AND THEIR DEFENSE SHOULD BE ALL SET 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I KNOW MY SPELLING IS OFF AT TIMES BUT I AM NEW TO BLOGGING MY MIND WORKS FASTER THEN MY TYPING SKILLS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

LA -SAVARD  PHL- THOMAS - BOS GAGANE    LA CAN MAKE SAVARD 2ND LINE CENTER TO PLAY WITH KOVI WHO THE WILL SIGN TO A BIG CONTRACT SOON, THEY COULD AFFORD SAVARDS CAP HIT.  PHILADELPHIA GETS A NUMBER ONE GOALTENDER IN THOMAS PLUS HIS 5 MIL A YEAR CONTRACT ,BRUINS GET GAGNE 5 MIL A YEAR CONTRACT. ALL THE MONEY ADDS UP FOR EVERYONE INVOLED.I KNOW YOUR GOING TO SAY THE FLYERS SIGHNED M.LIEGHTON BUT HE IS NOT A NUMBER 1 GOALTENDER OR A STEADY ANSWER TO PHILADELPHIA PROBLEM. SECOND PART LA HAS CAP SPACE 2- THEY WANT A SECOND CENTER TO DISH PUCK TO KOVI AND LEAVE KOPITCHAR TO DEVELOP AND DO HIS THING 3-BRUINS COULD USE HELP ON WING GAGNE INCASE THEY DO NOT SIGN WHEELER WHICH IS POSSIBBLE . THEN THE BRUINS HAVE TO SIGN MARK STUART AND THEIR DEFENSE SHOULD BE ALL SET 
    Posted by stinkman

LA IS JUST TAKING SAVARD IN THIS SCENARIO? THEY AREN'T GIVING ANYTHING UP?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

Posted by stinkman

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

BRUINS WOULD GET PROSPECTS FROM LA SORRY ABOUT THAT ONE ROLERHKY 19

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Wgats with the Caps ? are you yelling at us lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

first and formost, phi wont take thomas, the already have emery with a bad hinge, thomas wont be ready till oct/nov to do anything. wheeler, hes just an on again off again player, guys like him are a dime a dozen. we'd be lucky to get a bag of used pucks for him. i think the bruins should sign stuart, they can now use him right with dennis wideout gone.
    remember, this is the bruins were talking about, pc will now make his MISTAKES.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I KNOW MY SPELLING IS OFF AT TIMES BUT I AM NEW TO BLOGGING MY MIND WORKS FASTER THEN MY TYPING SKILLS
    Posted by stinkman

Did your "Caps Lock" button stop working ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Posted by stinkman

You may want to take your CAPS LOCK off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

BOTTOM LINE LA - SAVARD  PHILADELPHIA- THOMAS   BRUINS- GAGNE AND PROSPECTS THEY GET FROM LA IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE NOW I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON THE TOP PROSPECTS THE KINGS HAVE BUT IF THE BRUINS WANT TO DUMP SAVARD WHICH THEY DO YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IT THE BRUINS WILL HAVE TO TAKE ONE GOOD PROSPECT BACK PLUS 2ND TIER PROSPECTS AS WELL AS I SAID IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NO i will use lowercase for you next time

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

NO i will use lowercase for you next time
    Posted by stinkman

the stinkman did that so you wouldnt have to strain your eyes

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Sorry, I type in caps for work, so its easier..

I think if the bruins find a way to move thomas, Savard stays put, his production will be very hard to replace at a 4m cap hit..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

Sorry, I type in caps for work, so its easier.. I think if the bruins find a way to move thomas, Savard stays put, his production will be very hard to replace at a 4m cap hit..
    Posted by rolerhoky19

personally, i think thomas will be the highest paid backstop in the ahl

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I love it.  Most of the replies ignore the content and comment on the caps lock.  Which is what should happen if you can't figure out your caps lock - we ignore what you have to say.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: LA Kings PHL Bruins could make 3 way deal : personally, i think thomas will be the highest paid backstop in the ahl
    Posted by goalcoach

Thomas has a NMC we won't be waiving that to play in the A...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Per Twitter:

KirkNEHJ
    Trade winds are a-blooooowing' in Boston! Nothing specific yet, but being told things are moving quickly. My guess: Tim Thomas on the move.

I was told to "stay tuned" so I expect something to break in the next 24 hrs. based on Peter Chiarelli's comments to WEEI yesterday.

I wonder if Washington is in play? Much of the focus centered around Philly and Chicago, but do not forget- the Caps are in the market for a goalie with Jose Theodore on the market and Simeon Varlamov still being a wildcard right now, but at an ELC/low cost yet The Caps can afford Thomas, even with the recent extension to Nicklas Backstrom. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Didn't Savard say he would only go to a team in the province of Ontario so why are we hearing trade rumors about LA?  He might not even agree to go there