lack toughness

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

lack toughness

Only 2 goals game from close in front of the net and one of them was the fluke goal by Joe. Other were shots from the point up high and nothing the D could do.
    I do agree with you in playing tough for 60 minutes. Not easy when team bigger. Yes , the west are big and go to the net to make things happen.
    3 goals off of players, 2 very lucky.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ufcchamp. Show ufcchamp's posts

lack toughness

Not just the west, the Caps are huge too.
    I disagree about Bitz, he's fine for what he is as a 4th liner. He's got great balance when he goes into the corner and I'd rather have him than a smaller, quicker player that is a marginal scorer and won't throw his weight around.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

lack toughness

could not have said it better. I'm hearing that the B's are tired a beat up. Well if thats the case it showed last night.
    really worried about the rest of the season. Kessel,Bergy,and Wiedams game has fallen off dramaticlly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

lack toughness

[Quote]No excuses. The Sharks showed us who's boss tonight - Puck control, puck control, puck control. It caught up to us.

We were outclassed. SJ is the real deal. Time for the Bs to wake up. Blew a game to the Flyers. Tonight should just be erased. Beating the the Devils in NJ will go a long way.

This may be unpopular, but have you seen Bergy's +/- lately? he fanned twice and was on the ice for 3 of SJs goals. Same thing against Philly.

Something about this team has changed since bergeron came back...[/Quote]

Can't disagree--

B's showed they can hit, skate and score with the best but that may have been a possum thing by the Sharks--They may have just flipped a switch in the 3rd period. Even if you call them lucky--They made Boston look pretty helpless.

Kessel--Other teams seem to have his little drag move down pat. The entire team needs to get more physical--not just Looch and a couple of others. Phil takes a lot of hits so we know he can take it--He found out in the Jersey game with Salvidor (his first real body check) tis better to give than to receive. Look around the league--even guys like Koivu initiate body contact. Kess needs to get pissed once in a while and do something out of character.

Bergy--I like the guy but what's with the point on the powerplay? We have a couple decent shooting defenceman--especially when you are playing temas with shorthanded potential. Again--I like the guy but he scares me--bottom line--He may just be one minor hit from joining the Lindros Brothers Club.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

lack toughness

[Quote]could not have said it better. I'm hearing that the B's are tired a beat up. Well if thats the case it showed last night.
    really worried about the rest of the season. Kessel,Bergy,and Wiedams game has fallen off dramaticlly.[/Quote]

YOU BET THEY ARE TIRED AND BEAT UP. They're falling like flies. The injuries from a month ago or so are taking their toll. They played through them but getting worn down. We're not a big team. We have smaller players that play big.
    The blueprint was out last nite and everyone saw, even Julien, that they could not compete with just 3 lines and it showed in the 3rd.
    Next game saturday and the rest will do us good.
    GO BRUINS !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

lack toughness

I agree with almost all, here is what I am worried about:

-Tired, they can't play 60 minuits
    -soft, they have lost there "tough to play against" game
    -Bergy, not they guy we have seen before, I know he has to get his game back but how long? enough wrist shots from the point!
    -kessle, needs to be at early season form.
    -PJ on the PP !?!?!?!?!
    -biggest game of the year and they poop their pants,bad omen for the playoffs.

I think they can fix all of these but when?

2 days off before New Jersey, No excuses on Friday.

Go B.s

P.S good to see Big Joe score last night, who ever said that was a good traid is crazy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

lack toughness

Bruins are frauds and it is showing now. Sadly, this season has caused a waiting list for season tickets which means no real change for the next 3 or 4 seasons with this bunch. Frauds, frauds, frauds.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtcat. Show vtcat's posts

lack toughness

The third period looked like a Sharks power play. The B's looked very listless, tired, like they ran out of gas. San Jose was aggressive on the puck, holding the puck in the offensive zone, and was physically punishing. They are a talented bunch with an attitude. Maybe, it's a lesson learned for the Bruins. When you play the "iron", you better come to play the whole game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

lack toughness

The Sharks are head and shoulders better than the Bruins. The Bruins have much work to do but seeing there is now a waiting list for season tickets don't expect any positive changes. More of the same folks. Nothing has changed since the 70's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

lack toughness

People need to stop complaining the Bruins owned that game the first 2 periods. If it wasn't for the 2 fluke goals it might have been a different outcome. Also what was with the highstick on Nokelainen and no penalty. that should have been a 4 minute minor. look @ the bright side 4 more wins and the Bruins clinch a playoff spot and there lead is huge in the Eastern Conference. nothing to worry about GO B's GO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

lack toughness

The part that I didn't like was how they failed to respond to the hitting once SJ turned up the heat. They did look tired and beat down. It's time to sit a couple of the legs to get them fresh. That's why you have a minor team.

Ryder will get a rest and be back in March.

HOWEVER, Pronger in a Bruins uniform would be a dream come true, but what would they need to give up to get him?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

lack toughness

To keep it in perspective , this was one game in 82 over a long season where teams have ups and downs.. Was SJ not coming off a three game losing streak.. The Bruins have not had their downs yet, and maybe it is happening now.. but to expect that the Bruins could keep up the insane winning pct over the long haul is just plain dreaming.... The Bruins have far exceeded anyones expectations on the year.. no one ever expected them to be leading the conference by such a wide margin ..so now that their game has fallen off a bit from earlier in the season , everyone is jumping on players, coaches etc.. I trust that PC and CJ have a better feeling on the pulse of the team and what needs to be done to right the ship .. They have been doing it all year.. Just relax

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

lack toughness

This team is fraudulant. They are soft as Marshmallows and lack a big game goaltender.

Sections
Shortcuts