Lashoff Traded To Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Lashoff Traded To Leafs

In Response to Re: Lashoff Traded To Leafs:
    [QUOTE]Keep track of this, fellas.  Duinne's new game is to copy things I've written and when asked about it, will say, "Oh, I have him on ignore". Honestly, Duinne, are you six years old?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That's interesting, know what else is interesting reading posts where you have very deep analysis on productivity and no source.  I figured you either watch and document waaaaaay more hockey then I, or, that your cool with plagiarism.  So you and Duinne can probably share trade secrets. Wink

By the way I would've referenced the specific post I am talking about but apparently you block your recent activity.  Very Intersting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lashoff Traded To Leafs : That's interesting, know what else is interesting reading posts where you have very deep analysis on productivity and no source.  I figured you either watch and document waaaaaay more hockey then I, or, that your cool with plagiarism.  So you and Duinne can probably share trade secrets. By the way I would've referenced the specific post I am talking about but apparently you block your recent activity.  Very Intersting.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Funny enough, though, I do have the bozo on ignore. Also have JWensink on ignore; have for ages. Considered putting RMiller and hockey-101 on ignore but they're just too funny.

NAS and JWensink are like the Grumpy Old Men, only without the comedy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lashoff Traded To Leafs : That's interesting, know what else is interesting reading posts where you have very deep analysis on productivity and no source.  I figured you either watch and document waaaaaay more hockey then I, or, that your cool with plagiarism.  So you and Duinne can probably share trade secrets. By the way I would've referenced the specific post I am talking about but apparently you block your recent activity.  Very Intersting.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Just assume every stat I post is fact.  As for the plagiarism, that's absurd.  Stats are stats.  No need to document where I read that Krejci had X goals last season.  Feel free to bust me when I copy someone's written words.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Not-A-Shot, GP, Goals, Assists, you are correct these stats do not need to be referenced they are fact, I believe it was Yahoo who defeated the MLB in a court of law in there defense of player stats usage in fantasy sports aplications.  However what you have reported, included advanced metrics, calculating some abstract productivity over time played with relation to several players being discussed on the particular discussion in these forums you were criticizing that particular day.  Those type of figures are indeed protected by the rights of intellectual property.  A person has designed a model to base performance on.  This person has done the research to support their model and then they have published the results of the calculations most likely with some insight into what the numbers mean.  For you to take these numbers and simply post them as facts is not only incorrect, it's illegal.  In the real sense of illegal, not as in Waaa Waaa, Duinne's repeating everything i say Mommy. 

I'm just looking for some consistency here from you.  It would be nice if you weren't hiding your older posts so I could go find the particular post and show you where it is wrong.  But why would a person who criticizes as much as you want to leave himself open to criticism.  Attack and hide, Attack and Hide, not a  very honorable technique if you ask me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay, Ricky.  Feel free to go to the search box above and type in not-a-shot.  Poof!  All of my posts!

As for the rest, I honestly couldn't care less about your opinion of me.  If I'm breaking the law by posting some stats, well, let 'em find my posts, then let them take The Globe to court to determine my e-mail address, then let them take my e-mail provider to court to determine my false identity on a throw away free email account.  After that, they can rub their crystal ball, or look at the end of a rainbow, or take the lamp after Ali Baba and the 40 thieves leave the cave.

Thanks for your opinon.  It's nice to see that a few of your 114 total posts are dedicated to keeping the laws of this country enforced.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Wow, I wish training camp was open so the focus could be shifted back to what matters most to Bruins fans - hockey!!!

...it's getting pretty personal in here.

(Don't flame me - it's only my opinion!)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, Ricky.  Feel free to go to the search box above and type in not-a-shot.  Poof!  All of my posts! As for the rest, I honestly couldn't care less about your opinion of me.  If I'm breaking the law by posting some stats, well, let 'em find my posts, then let them take The Globe to court to determine my e-mail address, then let them take my e-mail provider to court to determine my false identity on a throw away free email account.  After that, they can rub their crystal ball, or look at the end of a rainbow, or take the lamp after Ali Baba and the 40 thieves leave the cave. Thanks for your opinon.  It's nice to see that a few of your 114 total posts are dedicated to keeping the laws of this country enforced.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Not-A-Shot.

Actually that's not exactly how it works.  The simple way to be transparent, would be for you to unhide your activity.

I'm not surprised you could care less about my opinion.  Rarely does a critic enjoy being critiqued.  The truth is if this were any other poster, I would have let it fly.  Again you can go through my posts and you will find that this is not my MO.  However when a person becomes a critic, and we all know that you are the undisputed king of critique in this forum, they place themselves in a postition to be criticized. 

I'll be honest I think you have many very good posts.  I may even be one of the 21 posters who has recommended you.  I am only diturbed by the casual way you dismiss the thoughts of others.  As long as you continue to be a critic, I will feel free to point out your inconsistencies.  Which brings us back to the extremely ironic fact that you being as critical as you are have chosen to remove transparency from your posts.  I have never seen that on any other account accept for those which belong to trolls.

Again I hope you keep providing us with good info, insights and sources, and I also wish you would slow down the critiques, particularly when you are critiquing an opinion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, you're a freak.