Latest trade info from EDM fan so it's completely unreliable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Latest trade info from EDM fan so it's completely unreliable

In Response to Re: Latest trade info from EDM fan so it's completely unreliable:
    In Response to Re: Latest trade info from EDM fan so it's completely unreliable : Spin it how you want to spin it..I was simply pointing out that you were saying Wesley was very important in one arguement and saying Moreau wasn't important even though he was playing the same type of role. In the first sentence of my post I agreed with your leadership point didn't I?
    Posted by derrickmorin

No spin at all.  I didn't say what you said.  Black and white.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

In Response to Re: Latest trade info from EDM fan so it's completely unreliable:
    In Response to Re: Latest trade info from EDM fan so it's completely unreliable : No spin at all.  I didn't say what you said.  Black and white.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Well if you didn't say Wesley was important we wouldn't have argued about the Wesley and Kessels trades all day. 

You're like a little kid in school that the teacher catches picking his nose and then when he gets in trouble for it he denies it even though the booger is stuck on his finger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pretty impressive again.  You've changed the story so many times, you've convinced yourself that you're right. 

Puff out that chest brother.  The truth (Michael Peca) will set you free!

Now, can we go back to talking about hockey?  I have very little interest in discussing myself or discussing you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Pretty impressive again.  You've changed the story so many times, you've convinced yourself that you're right.  Puff out that chest brother.  The truth (Michael Peca) will set you free! Now, can we go back to talking about hockey?  I have very little interest in discussing myself or discussing you.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I've been right at every turn (puffs out chest).  Glad to get back to hockey talk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NOT,

I didn't say he took the team there...I said he had a big part in leading them there...and he did...the Oilers have been known for having guys with great character with the "C" on the jersey.  Its not always about skill and you under-estimate the impact of a leader...name me one team championship team without a great leader...it doesnt happen.  And you mentioned guys like Pronger "et al" and yes you need the studs.  But you also need the guys willing to block shots with their face, finish checks, and motivate a team...thats what a leader does.  And something Chara could learn.  B/C he could be the worst captain in B's history.

But you seem to know more than everyone.  1+1= 490912 or whatever you said.

When you can show me one championship team without a true leader I will say you are correct.  But you should stop looking b/c it doesnt exist.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I'd ship Wheeler's rights to Toronto for Viktor Stalberg. I love the combo of size and speed he brings to the table.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bru,

Stalberg is one of the promising young players the Leafs have...Wheeler is a disappointing 3-4 th liner at best.  If we could pull it off I would be totally down with that move. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NOT, I didn't say he took the team there...I said he had a big part in leading them there...and he did...the Oilers have been known for having guys with great character with the "C" on the jersey.  Its not always about skill and you under-estimate the impact of a leader...name me one team championship team without a great leader...it doesnt happen.  And you mentioned guys like Pronger "et al" and yes you need the studs.  But you also need the guys willing to block shots with their face, finish checks, and motivate a team...thats what a leader does.  And something Chara could learn.  B/C he could be the worst captain in B's history. But you seem to know more than everyone.  1+1= 490912 or whatever you said. When you can show me one championship team without a true leader I will say you are correct.  But you should stop looking b/c it doesnt exist.
    Posted by shuperman

Let's say you're right.  Let's say Ethan Moreau's leadership was a big part of the Cup run.   Where was his leadership for the other 10 seasons?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NOT,

Oiler management must know something we don't.  And I will agree that he has been hurt a lot.  But a lot of that has to do with what he puts on the ice each and every shift.  And he is still team captain!.

Anyway, no way anyone has ever argued about Moreau so at least we are trail blazers. 

Can we please move onto a new topic.

Cheers