Leafs back-to-back...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Leafs back-to-back...

It's not until December, and it has a few days off in between, but The B's face the Leafs for the first time this upcoming season with a little home and home.

Taking a look at their roster thus far you've got Brad May, Colton Orr, Michael 'How do you like my face to your fist style' Komisarek, and a few more guys that'll throw down.

Couriious if you guys think it'll be as fun to watch as I think it will be.  Lucic vs. Komisarek III?  Or wil Orr have to stick up for him?  Thornton vs. Orr II?

Let's yak about it damnit!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Leafs back-to-back...

I'm lazy ,  what dates ?

I will be gong to one of these games.

I do believe they'll be tough games.  Yes Thornton will have to Tangle with Orr .
    Orr is too much of a goon and would not be a fair trade off for Looch having to spend time in the box due to a goon. Lucic is too talented for that.  It;s the same concept as having Lucic fight Laraque.
    I don't think Lucic would lose any fight with any of these goons although can go either way.  I just want Looch on the ice banging away ,  not in the box.
    With this being said I'm sure there will be a point and time in the season that Lucic will go after Komisarek.  It was disgusting what Komisarek did ,  cross checking to the face ,  last year in the playoffs .  Lucic will have his revenge and that heel can try to hide but not forever.
    A MAN WILL THESE GAMES BE GOOD !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

It's the 10th & 15th of december, but the Leafs play two more games in between those dates.  I was wrong, they'll both be in Boston.

I agree, I think the Leafs games will be full of sparks with Burke watching from above.  If his teams don't win, he wants blood.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I might catch one of these games . I think the one on the 15th will be the better of the two. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

leafs who?  man i,m looking forward teams like detroit ,penns,wash,, philly to play the bruins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Its Dec. 5th & 10th. This is going to be a brew ha ha. Looking forward & hoping to be there. The bruins are home both times, its not a home & home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs back-to-back...:
    [QUOTE]leafs who?  man i,m looking forward teams like detroit ,penns,wash,, philly to play the bruins
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to all 82+ games.  But if you've paid attention to what Brian Burk is doing, and know his mission, you'll know what I mean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

I look forward to Komisuckit getting his bell rung again by Lucic. Guess the Leafs are trying to employ what made the Bruins succesful during the regular season. Tough to play against at home. We'll see how well that works for them. It'll be almost as much fun as watching the Habs tank and miss the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I plan on going to the game in early April, will be a little warmer than going to Toronto in December

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Yuppers.  Burke turned Vancouver around, turned the Ducks into beasts.  There's no reason that he can't do the same with the Leafs.  Yeah, they might not win a whole lot this year, but they will be tough.  I'm thinking that by 2010-2011, they'll be playoff bound.  Not a contender maybe, but in the race.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I don't think we're planning for the whole season here. Just the first couple of games we'll see. And for that, definitely the first Canes game (sorry Legion can't make that one!) and definitely an early Toronto game.

Other games early on will be sorta meaningless, on the grand scale of things, because we actually know before the season starts that our team will make the playoffs. Weird.

Still getting used to this whole being a fan of a winning team thing... not nearly as much heartache throughout the reg season. So I guess most of the reg season is for watching good fights, tracking the development of the team, seeing the players improve, etc.

The Bruins are back. Boston is a hockey town again. It'a all very surreal. Don't think I can handle another slump. It would be like going from rags to riches, and then back to rags, which is just gawd-awful...

I could never be a Sharks fan. It would kill me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs back-to-back...:
    [QUOTE]Yuppers.  Burke turned Vancouver around, turned the Ducks into beasts.  There's no reason that he can't do the same with the Leafs.  Yeah, they might not win a whole lot this year, but they will be tough.  I'm thinking that by 2010-2011, they'll be playoff bound.  Not a contender maybe, but in the race.
    Posted by elosias[/QUOTE]

Agreed Burke has and will make more of a statement. These games mean something now. Burke knows they can't score but he will draw more now. I definitely look forward to Chara vs. Orr or Thornton vs. KOMO!

That first exhibition game sept. 16th against the Leafs will be fun. That'll probably be played in Halifax or Portland,Maine. old time hockey eh!?

Thornton, Lucic and Bitz line start first coach!?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I am looking forward to the B's/Leafs matchup this year. It could be very entertaining and Burke won't stand for players that don't give it all. Things could get ugly.