leafs blow another game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

leafs blow another game

give up the tieing goal with 3 sec left and then lose in the Shoot out. Kessel went scorless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: leafs blow another game

That's not the best , Leafs were winning 3-0 and 4-2 and Canes without their 2 stars came back not once,  not twice BUT TRICE and yes with 3secs to go after Leafs took lead with less than a minute . LMFAO.

And now la creme de la creme KESSEL.. all I heard last week is how we win in a SO if we still had Kessel.  I recall he was not our best in SO last season.
    Yes Kessel choked in SO tonite and Leafs lose.  BooHoo !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

gotta love it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxCeltsNo1. Show PatsSoxCeltsNo1's posts

In Response to Re: leafs blow another game:
    That's not the best , Leafs were winning 3-0 and 4-2 and Canes without their 2 stars came back not once,  not twice BUT TRICE and yes with 3secs to go after Leafs took lead with less than a minute . LMFAO. And now la creme de la creme KESSEL.. all I heard last week if how we win in a SO if we still had Kessel.  I recall he was not our bestin SO last season. Yes Kessel choked in SO tonite and Leafs lose.  BooHoo !
    Posted by BsLegion

Bruins were winning 2-0 and 3-2 tonight and almost lost in a shootout... not sure what your point is???

"LMFAO"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

THE CANES WON?!?! YESSSSSS

i saw it was 3-0 and i left it at that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3603. Show anthony3603's posts

THE CANES WON?!?! YESSSSSS i saw it was 3-0 and i left it at that
    Posted by fireballer58

YOU'RE 15!

Your too young to have even have seen the pooh bear jerseys!

GO TO BED.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

whats the matter anthony, no habs game for you to watch tonight?

no reason to insult the other two posters who both provide way more to these board, and assume civilization than you do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

haha BsLegion is just a clueless broad who only roots for the black and gold laundry. Just a lonely bull dike thats all. She can't help shes dumb.
    Posted by anthony3603

Poor little boy anthony is upset BOOHOO . 
    You should go sleep now otherwise tomorrow morning you'll miss the bus to school and God knows how much you need to be schooled.
    BRUINS WIN ,  LEAFS LOSE et c'est  FINI !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

I love Toronto!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Anthony can't go to school tomorrow, he's got to wash the stains out of his underwear!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Life is sweet Leafs lose,B's win.No shootout goals for Kessel so at least we don't have all crap about him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

How bout that Kessel man I wish the Bs had a guy like that! Phil really makes the Laffs Go. When is Kessel a free agent ? Anyone know ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Yes but at least the Leafs are consistent!

Sections
Shortcuts