Leafs Fans:Welcome Aboard the B's Train

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from julienrules. Show julienrules's posts

You have a wonderful, world class town in Toronto, the envy of North America.The Leafs are a great organization, and so happy Mats Sundin stayed around. Nice run almost making the playoffs...almost.�� We must beat your arch-rival, the team that gives Canada a bad name.� Our Arena is officially the Toronto Dominion BankNorth Garden.We hate the Habs so much we put TORONTO in our name!We need your support! You know we're with you every time you take on that terrible team from Montreal.And unlike the cowardly losers form Montreal who BOO our National Anthem, we have great respect for Canada knowing the people of Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, and Toronto consider Montreal that crazy Aunt who is stuck downstairs.We will never boo your anthem, Its a beautiful song about a generally wonderful and beautiful country.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Toronto: A bustling metropolis, there is a pulsing life to this modern city

Vancouver: perhaps the most beautiful city in North America

Calgary, Edmonton: True frontier towns where men and wilderness live as one

Winnipeg: a family atmosphere

Quebec City: Where the French Canadien past proudly comes alive.

Montreal: Strip clubs, racism and homeless people.

WAY TO GO MONTREAL!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from julienrules. Show julienrules's posts

miz, you are spot on.Thanks for the well timed lesson on History and Geography.We all love Canada.� We just hate Montreal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

rich-i think that you're the delusional one.� springtime golfing?� we're baseball fans here.� we're also a little familar with upsets (see: Super Bowl XLII;� 2004 ALCS).� so i'm just thinking that you better be careful what you wish for because last i checked, the series is not over.� by the way, i heard that springtime golfing in montreal is wonderful this time of year!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

Jeremy Jacobs held back the success of the Bruins for the overall financial success of entire league which includes YOUR HABS RICH!!!

You should be happy Boston has such a great visionary of an owner and you should respect the greatest fans in the world! BRUINS FANS!!!

Go Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuins!!!

FFNH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

I'll be there.
    Row 1 upper level in the corners

7. This post has been removed.