Leafs Radio discussion of Tim Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Leafs Radio discussion of Tim Thomas

On the Bill Watters show yesterday (4-6 pm on AM 640 on-line), they were discussing various player situations, trades, etc. around the NHL.
    Tim Thomas' trade possibility and contract situation were covered. Watters said that according to "inside sources", TT is wearing out his welcome in the B's dressing room. He chirps incessantly and apparently one exasperated B's player spoke up and said "stop yapping and just stop the f***ing puck!"

Has anyone heard information that supports this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Re: Leafs Radio discussion of Tim Thomas

He is not going anywhere.  He can't with the NTC.  Also that stuff happens all the time.  I'm sure they had a beer 10 mins later.  Of course when people are down on him (fans) he is then a chemistry problem.  I like TT, and still would like to trade him, but its' not happening!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Watters gives advanced idiot lessons to idiots looking to get more stupid.  He did a remarkable job training up idiot Kypreos.  My guess is this happened (heard a similar story about at least two other dressing rooms in the last month) because Thomas has lost his focus and cost the team goals more than once in the last six weeks, but this sort of thing means squat.  Now, if he brings his hunting bows in and keeps them in his locker....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Even in those locker rooms where nobody talks the goalies seem to be the only ones who yammer on and on.

From my h.s. days to my college days to my pickup hockey games now.

I believe he yaps.  I don't believe anyone would pay attention to them.

Goalies aren't team players, they are the star attraction back there doing their thing.  They can be egotistical or not and nobody cares.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

CamoJonasink that is one great picture of Don Cherry, where did you find it?