Leafs will win CUP before Bruins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Leafs will win CUP before Bruins!

Folks, we have a team built to maybe sneak into the playoffs , NOTHING MORE! If you seriously believe we are a Stanley Cup contender, I recommend you get off the hallucinatory drugs asap!

The Leafs with Brian Burke in charge WILL WIN the CUP in 5 years- write it down! He is a mastermind while Peter Chiarelli is DUMBO!

I also believe the Leafs #1 pick which we own, will not be any lower than a 10-12, not a lottery pick .

I will root against the Bruins the rest of the year(except vs Leafs) in hope that they sink lower in the pack to improve their chances of getting a lottery pick themselves.

I am DONE with this LOSER ORGANIZATION! they all stink except Cam, unfortunately he is only a figurehead installed there because of his popularity to fans .

Fans should BOYCOTT this team ..No cup since 72 and mismanaged!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Leafs will win CUP before Bruins!

Leafs win a cup before the Bruins? Hahahaha! Now that is funny. Thanks for the laugh......I needed it after watching the disaster of a game against the Habs last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Anthony3063 I think you better stop taking those cheap meds people like you scare me  but at the same I am grateful to be Canadian Bruins Fan and  I like keeping contact with these awsome Bostonians on these post. Last night CBC broadcaster  was saying that Savard miss Kessel more then Kessel miss Savard. Toronto media are painful to listen too  just like the fans. They(the fans) been saying their going to win the cup every year only when they win games but as soon as they slump they are worst team in the league; I know this for a fact because I hear it every day at work. I say this every time to my friends Boston always plays better after losing to Montreal so Maple Leafs beware of the bear will be awaken tonight in their home woods. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Leafs will win CUP before Bruins!:
    [QUOTE] I am DONE with this LOSER ORGANIZATION! they all stink
    Posted by anthony3063[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you're done posting here, too?

anthony , get a grip. Teams have bad games every so often.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Leafs will win CUP before Bruins!:
    [QUOTE]Folks, we have a team built to maybe sneak into the playoffs , NOTHING MORE! If you seriously believe we are a Stanley Cup contender, I recommend you get off the hallucinatory drugs asap! The Leafs with Brian Burke in charge WILL WIN the CUP in 5 years- write it down! He is a mastermind while Peter Chiarelli is DUMBO! I also believe the Leafs #1 pick which we own, will not be any lower than a 10-12, not a lottery pick . I will root against the Bruins the rest of the year(except vs Leafs) in hope that they sink lower in the pack to improve their chances of getting a lottery pick themselves. I am DONE with this LOSER ORGANIZATION! they all stink except Cam, unfortunately he is only a figurehead installed there because of his popularity to fans . Fans should BOYCOTT this team ..No cup since 72 and mismanaged!
    Posted by anthony3063[/QUOTE]

Anthony,  I know you're a good old B fan but maybe you've been out in the sun too much down there in south Florida.  We just came off a win streak and blew out in one bad game.  Our lines have been clicking and D solid before last night.  It will come back tonight. Everyone knows that this game vs TO is the big one.  Have a little faith.  And stay out of the mid-day sun,  Stay cool, that is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

The lowly leafs will win the cup in the next 5 years, ohh thanks, I needed a good laugh. They won't even make the playoffs in the next 5!

Kess may be doing well now but it won't last, we have seen it all too much. He'll have his usuall 1-2 month slump and all of toronto will be all over him.

Almost every player plays above their means when they get to a new team and then settle in to their regular self.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs will win CUP before Bruins!:
    [QUOTE]any team in this league will the cup before the Bruins!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

I'm overwhelmed with facts and statistics! 

I'm thankful for such short and pithy comments that are right to the point.

More one liners!   Please!  Please!  They are so witty!