Least favorite Bruin, or whose game gets under your skin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Least favorite Bruin, or whose game gets under your skin?

Ferrence just drives me batty.  Gives up the blue line regularly, passes are always a bit off, and can't shoot the puck on net from the point to save his life.  Am I alone in my criticism?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Re: Least favorite Bruin, or whose game gets under your skin?

Like I was saying...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Least favorite Bruin, or whose game gets under your skin?:
    [QUOTE]Ferrence just drives me batty.  Gives up the blue line regularly, passes are always a bit off, and can't shoot the puck on net from the point to save his life.  Am I alone in my criticism?
    Posted by craichead[/QUOTE]
    Square Head Sturm...just useless

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Thomas and Sturm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucfan. Show lucfan's posts

In Response to Least favorite Bruin, or whose game gets under your skin?:
    [QUOTE]Ferrence just drives me batty.  Gives up the blue line regularly, passes are always a bit off, and can't shoot the puck on net from the point to save his life.  Am I alone in my criticism?
    No you are not alone.  You hear a lot of people screaming Trade Thomas!!! Rask is ready!!  Get Some Scoring Punch to Put With Savvy!!  Does anyone realize that we have 3 backliners that'd be the 6th d-man on every other team in the NHL?  And as for trading Thomas- the Goaltending position is unbelievably risky..  Raycroft?  Two lights-out seasons including Rookie-of-the-year-then he couldn't stop a beachball..  Vesa Toskala has been phenomenal for the last three years.. this year?  He's got fans in Tor screaming for his blood.  The Bruins are losing games 4-2, 3-1 and 2-1; not 7-5, 6-4 and 10-7...  WE have bigger problems than the net.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Gotta agree with you about Sturm, he's terrible this year.  Ferrence doing his best for a -3 evening.  We are going to really miss Stuart for the next few weeks, Ferrence's sloppy play is going to be in the spotlight.  His highlight moment as a Bruin is the open ice hit on Steve Ott last year in that game vs. Dallas, was a turning point in the season.  Same game Savard and Ferrence went w/ Avery

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Not jumping on the Thomas hater wagon, but c'mon man!  He's giving up momentum killer goals immediately after we scrap for lunchpail goals.  Tukka chants are going to get deafening soon.  I like the whole Thomas feel good story, his parents selling their wedding rings so he could go to hockey camp and all, but his game is showing signs of jumping the shark.  Comment earlier was spot on about him being the "Rudy" story. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to Re: Least favorite Bruin, or whose game gets under your skin?:
    [QUOTE]Not jumping on the Thomas hater wagon, but c'mon man!  He's giving up momentum killer goals immediately after we scrap for lunchpail goals.  Tukka chants are going to get deafening soon.  I like the whole Thomas feel good story, his parents selling their wedding rings so he could go to hockey camp and all, but his game is showing signs of jumping the shark.  Comment earlier was spot on about him being the "Rudy" story. 
    BOY DID I HAVE IT RIGHT THOMAS GETS US A POINT AGAINST AN OVIOUSLY BETTER TEAM . WE ARE OUTSHOT BY 15 SHOTS HE MAKES OVER 40 SAVES AND YOU BOOBS COME ON THIS BOARD AND BAD MOUTH HIM. STUPID STUPID STUPID

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What I haven't heard anyone chatting about is that 3 of our 4 goals came from hard work in front of the net!!!

This has been the worst part of our game for so long, I can't even remember. The only consistently good player on our team that works the net well is Recchi.

Thumbs up to Krecji and lets hope the rest of the team paid attention and follows his lead. I'm sick of watching the dump and chase, followed by a pass back to the top and our blue line miss the net by a mile. Let's get some dirty goals!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Sturm....only because he can skate like the wind but this year he is not skating.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Most pick Sturm or Ference, but what were they expecting?
    For me it's been Chara...  Power play - 7.5 million - no fire - all hype

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Wensink, I'm comin' around, at least about this year's Chara.  It's easy to overlook what the guy brings to the table because a lot of it is altering the game not impacting it - but that's usually about his size and reach.  But yeah, this year, he looks lifeless and stupid out there.  When you watch highlights packages, you see him repeatedly turning to find the goalscorer behind him and un-marked.  Hockey sense?  Anyone?

Toss up between him and Wheeler.  Too soft, mentally and physically.  Probably just needs to grow up, but I'm not in a charitable mood.  That attempt to cut inside of Barker was brutal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Forgot to answer the question... Ference hands down followed closely by Wideman.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Sturm...absolutely no finishing touch.  Has no moves, may score 20 goals, not much more.

I've never seen someone have so many scoring chances- one timers, breakaways, and miss them all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

Wideman by far.  He's not playing well and making horrible decisions but still seems really full of himself when interviewed.  His comment about the ice being to blame when he ruined the game for us in overtime was icing on the cake.

Sturm takes a close second.  He flies around, then falls down.  He usually good to take a bad penalty too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

Is it the D-men or Thomas? I don't think the pucks behind thomas are easy goals - though I want to pull my hair out when he lets those in. If I had to choose, I would go D-men. Whenever Wideman or Ference are on the ice i cringe. Neither of them are consistent and its always a pandora's box when they hit the ice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

The player's that I usually say thier names in disgust on a regular basis as I watch every game: (no particular order, name followed with what I usually say)

Wideman-"Wide-Man misses the net again!"
    Ference-"Couldn't score if his life depended on it"
    Thomas-"THOM'as! C'mon!"
    Ryder-"That's it Ryder, just give the puck away again"

There are other players that have "bad games" now and then, but these guys are the ones that if you made an audio recording of me watching the games you would here these lines over and over. (Audio recordings might not be suitable for children's ears)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sturm leads this team in goals folks!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

'Sturm leads this team in goals folks'

That's a scary thought...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tylerwhidden. Show tylerwhidden's posts

I think this group of defensemen has been absolutely awful all year. Chara is playing way below his level and Morris is playing like a shorter version of Hal Gill -- which is not at all a compliment. Ference and Hunwick are liabilities and Wideman is lost. The group, as a whole, lacks discipline in their own end and are turnover machines. I still think we should at least get O'Brien from Vancouver. If our d-men are going to play poorly, i'd like one who doesn't get pushed around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

the one and only FERENCE,put him on waviers, and keep boychuck, 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3867510. Show user_3867510's posts

Ferrence....please trade....

Also....was Sturm on the booze last night?  How many times did he stumble around the ice during the game looking like he just left the pub on a Saturday night?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Chara has been the biggest let down for me!!  Shows no emotion on most nights and with all of that dough going into his bank account...well he should be doing a lot f&%king better!!!!