Lemmings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brewinhater. Show brewinhater's posts

Lemmings

Once again the suckers or should I say the lemmings have swallowed Jacobs bait again. I bet you thought because they hired Scam Neely this team was going to be different. Pathetic people in Bruins Nation. When the teddy bears are eliminated tonight will all you lemmings head for the cliff a jump into the ocean. I hope so the sports world will be better for it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

Re: Lemmings

I was with you until the "Scam Neely" comment

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Get a life and quit the trolling, brewinhater...  the act is getting tired.  A dweeb like you should leave his parents' home and find a girl...  you probably call sports radio stations to hear yourself - get a life! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brewinhater. Show brewinhater's posts

Die in a fire.
    Posted by SullyFromMA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brewinhater. Show brewinhater's posts

Die in a fire.
    Posted by SullyFromMA

Have another drink lush!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brewinhater. Show brewinhater's posts

Posted by coachparker

Sorry about the Scam Neely, I meant to say Sea Bass!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Have another drink lush!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by brewinhater

Mighty clever. How's that elimination coming along?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Sorry about the Scam Neely, I meant to say Sea Bass!
    Posted by brewinhater

You're a jack-off, brewinhater... what kind of nerd spends their boring life posting on an opponent's blog... You're a sad excuse for a human... you dweeb 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Mighty clever. How's that elimination coming along?
    Posted by SullyFromMA

Would LOVE to meet up with ying-yang brewinhater... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Hey Brewinhater,  go play with your pet gerbils in a "private" place...loser

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Notice how our smart mouthed friend hasn't shown up after his prediction of a Bruins loss didn't come true?

He's just sitting by the scoreboard waiting for another Bruins loss to show up and call us silly names.

I feel a little sorry for people like this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Posted by coachparker

Hey "coach?" where you been , we haven't heard from you or your kind lately.

Seems you only show up when the Bruins are losing so you can chime in with the rest of the trolls on how pathetic we are.

Should have known that once the series got to 3-1 Carolina you'd show up. Where's your friends Imafan and Camconner?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

All that talent in just 4 posts, what a choad!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

If you hated the Bruins before game 5, I imagine you hate them even more today. Hahaha!

GO BRUINS!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Lemmings was a very talented comedy troupe in the 1970's that contained the likes of John Belushi and Christopher Guest far before they went on to bigger and better endeavors. Oh wait, that's not what this jacka$$ was referring to. Do you live in North Carolina, "brewinhater?" If so, shouldn't you be out on your front lawn in your pee-stained underwear drinking beer amongst the scattered car parts and broken kitchen appliances about right right now? "Scam" Neely...pretty clever, there, Clyde. You WISH your team could ever have a player half as good as he was. See you in Game 6, jerkwad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

I was wondering when things would look negative enough for the B's so that "coach parker" to show his puss again.  Very predictable. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Interesting bit of trivia:  lemmings don't actually follow eachother off of a cliff.  Some documentary filmers were doing work on lemming mass migrations and thought it would add drama if they showed them heading towards a cliff - so they chased them towards it.
    You may need to update your metaphors.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Interesting bit of trivia:  lemmings don't actually follow eachother off of a cliff.  Some documentary filmers were doing work on lemming mass migrations and thought it would add drama if they showed them heading towards a cliff - so they chased them towards it. You may need to update your metaphors.
    Posted by DrCC

Yeah, DrCC, perhaps if he had tried a metaphor along the lines of how Native Americans chased buffalo over cliffs for an easy kill...i.e. maybe that Carolina was doing the same to Boston or something. But hey, that's intelligent, right? Look at what we're dealing with here. Laughing

And back to the "Lemmings" thing: Christopher Guest imitating Bob Dylan from the Lemmings Road Show. Even though I love Bob Dylan, I still think if you can't laugh at this, you have absolutely no sense of humor. here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRKObQGuLTM

Sections
Shortcuts