Lenny Clarke & Denis Leary, Why???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sray. Show sray's posts

Re: Lenny Clarke & Denis Leary, Why???

Great posts folks.....good participation all around. I saw this article on 1/4/10 from a yahoo article written by their NHL blogger, puckhead. The article begins talking about the tv ratings for the winter classic...."While there are more legitimate reasons for the Winter Classic's ratings decline this season, we'll continue to blame it all on that ill-timed third-period butchering of "Sweet Carolina" "Sweet Caroline" by Lenny Clarke that made Roseanne's National Anthem sound like Pavarotti." Har har har.
    By the way, I've been a die-hard Bruins fan for over 40 years and nothing could have ruined the winter classic for me, least of all those idiots Leary and Clarke. These forums aren't about who backs up whom....its about stating your opinion and at times having the goods to back it up. You don't have to have a mind-blowing 3000 posts on your resume to be valid here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

think there were more annoying things to complain about. How about Mike Emrick talking more about weather conditions(even though there were none to be concerned about) and eye black than describing the game play. Sobotka threw a terrific bodycheck in the first , but they were to busy commenting on something stupid to mention it until about a minute or two after it happened.

That sounds like Jack Edwards and Brick during B's games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Their 15 minutes has been up for 2 decades.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

This is officially the stupidest conversation on this site.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

no, anything making mike cameron to be the next coming of willie mays, which is going on on the sox board...that's a lot more dumber than this thread

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

so Leary is really a Rangers fan ? so now i know why he was wearing a Red Sox shirt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I like stupid conversations.

They are so much more fun. This is what the Three Stooges and Monty Python's Flying Circus taught me.

Stupid stuff is funny.

Sections
Shortcuts