Lethonen much better than Recchi.....c/o : Bruins management

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Lethonen much better than Recchi.....c/o : Bruins management

This message is for the BRUINS mgmt .....please bench Recchi and put Lethonen full time he is a big player that can skate ...give him ice time and you will see how good he can be .....please bench Recchi he has no more legs can hardly skate ...I was embarassed to see him last night in the shoot out ...

We have a great bunch of young players why keep Recchi on the ice ...give him a rockin chair and let him retired slowly and peacefully

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Re: Lethonen much better than Recchi.....c/o : Bruins management

Please tell me if I am the only one that can see Lethonen's  talent ?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

Yes, I would agree. PC would ALWAYS talk about building your team from within, and putting the best 'product' on the ice. Well, that's not happening. No better time than now to get some AHL experience into the NHL. Sit Recchi, play Lethonen, sit Wides and play Johnny! Since we're taking it in the *A* for november, might as well play the youth and see what we have from 'within'. The vet's will come back and MUST play with confidence.

We also need Bitz to get back. The 4th line just isn't the same. Start from the 4th line and go up with the best line combos we can put together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Didn't particularly think he looked like that great of a skater. This was hard to judge given the amount of icetime he was given.

Trust me a i agree with you big time its Recchi time to go. We don't need him or Whitfield on the ice play all the youth its the only way to see what they have. I don't mean 6-8 minutes, maybe 12-15 minutes.

We already no what Recchi and Whitfield can do they are fricken journey men. There journey has come to an end i think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If maybe you pass me your pink tinted glasses I can see it also.
    I know you're a true Bruins fan and I respect that but please try to be objective. I saw him do more wrong things last nite than good.
    i.e. When he was trying to go to the offense instead of putting the puck in the corner her either tried bringing it in and lost it or just didn't make the puck penetrate into the corner. Even tried stick handling it and was stopped.
    He's on the 4th line and all they need to do is get the puck in deep, THAT'S IT !
    That is how they will create some chances and he failed at that simple task.
    I also saw him play last saturday and was not impressed one bit.
    He's not our savior. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

I really don't think the other poster was inferring he was a savior. Yes kids will make mistakes. Recchi made more mistakes on the pp with more time and less players on the ice then this kid did in his limited playing time.

I just think he was saying use him a bit more and see what you have. Would it have hurt to put him on the pp as fricken Julien has been force feeding us Recchi and Sturm all year on the pp with no results.

Recchi's the savior. He should really save the fans there eyes for having to watch this sad sack play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Lethonen much better than Recchi.....c/o : Bruins management:
    [QUOTE]I really don't think the other poster was inferring he was a savior. Yes kids will make mistakes. Recchi made more mistakes on the pp with more time and less players on the ice then this kid did in his limited playing time. I just think he was saying use him a bit more and see what you have. Would it have hurt to put him on the pp as fricken Julien has been force feeding us Recchi and Sturm all year on the pp with no results. Recchi's the savior. He should really save the fans there eyes for having to watch this sad sack play.
    Posted by woodtick7[/QUOTE]

Only because it's two posts he started saying that this kid has so much talent.
    I don't see it and if I'm wrong I couldn't be any happier.
    Agree totally on Recchi

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Lethonen is young and yes he can make mistake but he is a big player that can skate and who would learn very fast under Claude Julien...I'd rather see him than Mr Turtle Recchi ....I cant believe that this guy is wearing the Bruins jersey its a shame ....what do you think the other teams are thinking...Bruins have no better player ? ! ? !  Duh ! ! !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh and btw  Mikko Lehtonen, committed a turnover in his own end that led to Montreal's goal, which of course was scored by former Bruin Glen Metropolit.

If he would do his JOB and dump the puck in th corner this would not happen.
    HE'S ON THE 4TH LINE ,  that's what you do.