lets be honest!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

lets be honest!

i keep on hearing about Sabotka and Marchand,how there ready for the nhl and were stunting there growth by keeping them in Providence,but lets be honest i never saw what everone is talking about i watch all the Bruins games on tv without fail,Marchand,yes,he's fast,he's a pest,he hussles annnnnnnnnnnnd he puts the puck in the net!!Sabotka on the other hand just skates around trying to check people,sure he's pretty fast but he just cant put the puck in the net,he has had all the opertunity to prove himself yet he never has.He is a third line guy and not anywhere maybe for the Leafs!So please enough about this guy,he's really not that good!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

Re: lets be honest!

Marchand will play and Vlady will get some action but paille and marchand will get most of the action. Maybe Vlady will be dealt if he cant crack the lineup

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

In Response to lets be honest!:
    [QUOTE]i keep on hearing about Sabotka and Marchand,how there ready for the nhl and were stunting there growth by keeping them in Providence,but lets be honest i never saw what everone is talking about i watch all the Bruins games on tv without fail,Marchand,yes,he's fast,he's a pest,he hussles annnnnnnnnnnnd he puts the puck in the net!!Sabotka on the other hand just skates around trying to check people,sure he's pretty fast but he just cant put the puck in the net,he has had all the opertunity to prove himself yet he never has.He is a third line guy and not anywhere maybe for the Leafs!So please enough about this guy,he's really not that good!
    Posted by bruinsfan76[/QUOTE]

hopefully sobotka will bring some energy & a lil spark.....maybe this is his time to break out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwoods7977. Show cwoods7977's posts

Sorry but the 3 AHL amigos Marchand, Sobotka, & Paillie are not going to make up for the shoddy goaltending, the 57 goals of Kessel & Kobasew, or the inept special teams. The Bruins problems run far deeper then calling up 2 guys from the AHL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

geez, before you bust their chops, let them actually play a game...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

these three can't hurt this team .  i just wish chirelli would look at our small inept defense it is absolutely the worst and smallest defense in the league.
     plus our system has to be changed for this smaller weaker just as slow version this year. the only one that can be fierce and put fear into anyone is chara and he is playing like a gentle giant.