lets face it!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

lets face it!!!!!

First: 3/19/2008
    Last: 2/19/2010
    Hi again everyone.my take on this is we need chara to get his head out of the sand,this team was awsome when chara played like ray( you know).Our defense #ucks at offense.You olso notice the power play is very unorginized,i think coaching is the reason.and his choices on shootouts.Chara is not my 4th choice.if anything send him first and tell him,go 5 feet and give it you 100 mile an hr shot.Let the golie know your takin his head off,and send a message to your forwards,by sending him first.I was at the florida game and i think sturm missed on purpose.There is something wrong with him and management,coach,system not to his liking.This guy should be lighting it up!THIS IS GONNA SOUND CRAZY!go after florida`s talent,weiss
    (totally beter),reinprecht(ready to explode),horton(goals),vokoun(experianced),for the # 1(ours),#2(toronto),Crejci (someone to build around),Ryder(someone they can trade for more pics) ,Hunwick(good young d),Thomas(a golie for golie),,PLEASE REPLY KINDLY,BUT SERIOUS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Re: lets face it!!!!!

Really like Vokoun, Horton and Weiss. That would be a blockbuster but I don't think the Bruins need one . Just a few additions and subtractions. GOOD LUCK on the reply kindly thing jim because they like to go for the throat on these boards for any trade suggestions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I replied to this posted trade already, Re: Rumor by Darren Dreger - Bruins to add a defenseman after Olympics.    I hope you can get some more insight on your proposed trade.  Trades at this point are not going to be blockbusters with the picks involved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Well, that's a huge trade you are suggesting there... do you think it makes sense when we are currently in the playoffs and Florida is not? I'm not arguing that some changes aren't needed... but you single out Chara and Sturm, one of them leads this team in goals and the other had been playing monster minutes every night with an injury and our team still has a respectable goals allowed?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

I doubt very much that Sturm would go out and miss on purpose in the shootout.

He may not like the system, coach or management like you say but he also has 19 other players on the bench that he has to answer to if he were to miss on purpose.

These guys are pro's and even if they hate the system etc. as Herm Edwards would say "You play to win the game"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Not to mention that Sturm has openly refused to think about waiving his NTC.  If he's unhappy enough to dishonour the game by deliberately missing in a shootout, I'm pretty sure he'd call ChiaPete and say "get me out of here".

dustyisacat is right, jim - the quickest way to invite getting ripped, other than proposing trading half the team for half of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in years, is to ask people NOT to rip you.  Gotta take your lumps with cheerful good humour - or maybe some good, sarcastic comebacks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

In Response to Re: lets face it!!!!!:
    Not to mention that Sturm has openly refused to think about waiving his NTC.  If he's unhappy enough to dishonour the game by deliberately missing in a shootout, I'm pretty sure he'd call ChiaPete and say "get me out of here". dustyisacat is right, jim - the quickest way to invite getting ripped, other than proposing trading half the team for half of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in years, is to ask people NOT to rip you.  Gotta take your lumps with cheerful good humour - or maybe some good, sarcastic comebacks.
    Posted by Bookboy007

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Weiss, a center looks good, BUT , is he better than Savvy, Kfeji, or Bergie??? Sturm plays very well with Bergeron, and there is no factor to observe that he just flubbed his shootout. I'm not sure Chara should ever be on the shootout where puck control is the game. Look how Recchi did in the last game. Vocoun is good, but why trade good goalies. Tuuka is going well, but it nice to have Timmy around; and if timmy desires more playing time, maybe he will ask for a trade, and will spur acquiring a top defenseman who is not fading away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: lets face it!!!!!:
    Weiss, a center looks good, BUT , is he better than Savvy, Kfeji, or Bergie??? Sturm plays very well with Bergeron, and there is no factor to observe that he just flubbed his shootout. I'm not sure Chara should ever be on the shootout where puck control is the game. Look how Recchi did in the last game. Vocoun is good, but why trade good goalies. Tuuka is going well, but it nice to have Timmy around; and if timmy desires more playing time, maybe he will ask for a trade, and will spur acquiring a top defenseman who is not fading away.
    Posted by Bogie6

Krejci was better last year than weiss in any seasons of his career.73 points to 61 for Weiss in 08-09.