Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

EDT
    First: 1/25/2010
    Last: 3/18/2010
    3players had the flu ....but 2 showed up for the game ...Wheel + Wideman ...Boychuck out...Savard out
    I have to admit that 17 shots on net is not enough ....but I have the flu personnaly and no way I would play a hockey game like that....

BRUINS will be back on time healthy against the NYR

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

wow... go away please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

give it up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    EDT StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 Posts: 179 First: 1/25/2010 Last: 3/18/2010 3players had the flu ....but 2 showed up for the game ...Wheel + Wideman ...Boychuck out...Savard out I have to admit that 17 shots on net is not enough ....but I have the flu personnaly and no way I would play a hockey game like that.... BRUINS will be back on time healthy against the NYR Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

U my friend....are a totally speedbag.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

You think Wheels and Wideman showed up?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

winter is almost over

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Yeah yeah.. 3 players had this and 2 had that.. they didn't have this and that for the entire season did they? What they have is bad chemistry and inadequate talent.. accept it.. move on...  I do however, admire your optomism.. Did you ever Captain a sea-going vessel named the Titanic by any chance? .. This ship is unsinkable.. Right......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    You think Wheels and Wideman showed up?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

lmao...so true

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    EDT StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 Posts: 179 First: 1/25/2010 Last: 3/18/2010 3players had the flu ....but 2 showed up for the game ...Wheel + Wideman ...Boychuck out...Savard out I have to admit that 17 shots on net is not enough ....but I have the flu personnaly and no way I would play a hockey game like that.... BRUINS will be back on time healthy against the NYR Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

congratulation...you win the award for the boards biggest diehard fool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I consider myself an optimist, but this is ridiculous.  Why couldn't it have been Wideman that got hit by Cooke?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What ???? Are you nuts ???? Give me a freakin' break that was the worse game they could have played. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Bet if I sold him cheerios and told him they were donut seeds, he'd plant them...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bet if I sold him cheerios and told him they were donut seeds, he'd plant them...
    Posted by SupportLocal81

LMFAO !!!  omg keep them coming dude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

nobodys gonna buy the flu excuse just add ittoo the mile long list that PC Cj have come up with

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

I do what I can to entertain when I am bummed out about the B's.. the dude that started this thread is too ez a mark.. I was in another thread and someone thought local 81 was a union.. I told him to google it.. and he'd learn that it is a biker club..  must be this years biggest secret or something...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Fans aren't panicking they just know that this team takes it in the you know what by every other team in the league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanBruinsFan. Show VanBruinsFan's posts

Local81 with your permission, I'm gonna use that one, it's a classic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by SupportLocal81

I had to read it again. Fn funny !  LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

How do you think the B's Alumni from the 1970 SC team feels about this recent addition after witnessing that game tonight? Sanderson, and McKenzie must be laughing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES. HOLD THESE POOR PLAYERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR PLAYING BAD. HOLD MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTABLE FOR SIGNING BAD PLAYERS. HOLD THE POS COACH ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COACH PLAYERS INTO DOING ANYTHING.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Yeah yeah.. 3 players had this and 2 had that.. they didn't have this and that for the entire season did they? What they have is bad chemistry and inadequate talent.. accept it.. move on...  I do however, admire your optomism.. Did you ever Captain a sea-going vessel named the Titanic by any chance? .. This ship is unsinkable.. Right......
    Posted by SupportLocal81

lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Local81 with your permission, I'm gonna use that one, it's a classic.
    Posted by VanBruinsFan

You don't need my permission for anything.. I didn't make that up... I 'm sure I stole it from somebody somewhere.. I'm not that clever.. so go for it..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Local 81 - does that work for beer nuts too???? Let me know.LOL

by the by it is also a union in Canada it's called Teamster's Local 81, I believe they are also in the States.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teethontheice. Show teethontheice's posts

Posted by SupportLocal81

This is my first posting on a Boston website.
    Todays result against the Pens  compelled me to write.

I have been a Bruins fan since 1970 when I returned back to Canada after my father was posted back from a military base in Germany.
    It was my first year watching hockey on TV.

In 1973 I spent Christmas in Boston - we couldnt get Bruins tickets but my uncle spoke with managaement and got me into a closed practice at Boston College.

I entered by having Wayne Cashman open the door for me- his face was covered in stiches after a stick fight.

I sat behind the bench talking with Orr, Buycik, Espo, and Eddie Johnson. Many of the players honored before tonights game.

During the practice Sanderson knocked Esposito's stick out of his hands- the bench was deathly quiet. A near rookie doing that to the leading scorer wasnt on.

A few minutes later the puck went in the corner- the players parted like the red sea- Espo followed Sanderson in and then knocked one or two of his teeth out.Hence teethontheice.

As I aproached tonights game I wondered whether they would be the big bad Bruins or go for the 2 points.

They did neither.

I have never been so ashamed of the Bruins as I was tonite.

I now live in Oreleans Ontario- near Claude Julien's home.

Claude is a good guy but between Claude, the players, Jacob- the anti Kraft I feel that Cam Neeley may be the only guy in the organization that feels like I do.

The Bruins have lost their soul. 

I saw their soul leave when a Bruin dumped the puck in the third as Cooke skated towards him, as chara picked a fight with some one other than Cooke, as Lucic was a shadow of his former self.

My last good day as a Bruins fan was when I went to Fenway on 1 Jan but that was a fleeeting moment watching Orr skate on the ice with only Clarke on the ice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

I'm a 40 yr fan and 10 yr season ticket holder and I am done.

Sections
Shortcuts