Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

i just hope the myan calender is as acurate as you. thanks for hope of a future beyond 2012,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    EDT StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 Posts: 179 First: 1/25/2010 Last: 3/18/2010 3players had the flu ....but 2 showed up for the game ...Wheel + Wideman ...Boychuck out...Savard out I have to admit that 17 shots on net is not enough ....but I have the flu personnaly and no way I would play a hockey game like that.... BRUINS will be back on time healthy against the NYR Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Hey man, what color is the sky in your world?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    Local 81 - does that work for beer nuts too???? Let me know.LOL by the by it is also a union in Canada it's called Teamster's Local 81, I believe they are also in the States.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Duly noted but the loacal 81 I am referring to is not the same one that you are referring too..  and Yup.. go out in your back yard ( not the front yard) dig a hole about 6 inches or 150mm into the ground,.. place a few beer nuts in that hole.. repack that hole with teh dirt previpously removed..water twice a week.. and watch them grow baby.. before you know it, you'll be looking at mud and rotting beer nuts in the ground.. Just DO It !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

I'm a 40 yr fan and 10 yr season ticket holder and I am done.
    Posted by RLSJR65
    Took you long enough.. are you related to any Rotties that run around junk yards? ( as in: junk yard dogs) .. a 40 & 10 guy.. sorry bro,...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Did'nt I say whiners forbidden .?????

Please leave this board ...

BRUINS had one bad game so ....

They will play their season againt the NYR this weekend if ever they lose that game I will join the whiners...just to show you how confident I am

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

one bad game can you get any more far fetched? will you share some of what your smoking please?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

81 are you supposed to slice the nuts in half like spuds and the Bruins.

It's OK I tried it both ways, when the cup finals are on I'll dig up, give you a call to watch 70 Bruin's reruns and eat soggy rotten beer nuts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Did'nt I say whiners forbidden .????? Please leave this board ... BRUINS had one bad game so .... They will play their season againt the NYR this weekend if ever they lose that game I will join the whiners...just to show you how confident I am Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

Confident is one thing but you my friend are Nuckin Futz.... Game Over

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

101 - I feel like that Rottie.  But the beating only stops when u stop allowing it...

SC2TB's - keep the faith - and you can take my beatings from now on.  Good Luck and God Bless...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

81 are you supposed to slice the nuts in half like spuds and the Bruins. It's OK I tried it both ways, when the cup finals are on I'll dig up, give you a call to watch 70 Bruin's reruns and eat soggy rotten beer nuts.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

NEVER ..let me repeat.. never.. say CUT NUTS IN HALF to a guy.. OK?  and why don't I think this would be the first time you've eaten soggy rotten nuts ( sorry man, you set me up)...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Did'nt I say whiners forbidden .????? Please leave this board ... BRUINS had one bad game so .... They will play their season againt the NYR this weekend if ever they lose that game I will join the whiners...just to show you how confident I am Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

ONE BAD GAME???????? What a joke, wake up pal. Try a season  full of bad games. C'mon, it's OK to say they are a bad team, it's the truth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mrhifi. Show Mrhifi's posts

What an Idiot! Must be a lonely world out there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

ya it was the flu no dude its the team enough with the bull sht talk (nuff said) 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Well if the Bruins beat the Rangers I'm sure everybody will be back on board.

GO B"S

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Thank you to all who have posted on this thread, it gave me a much needed laugh.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i'm In Response to Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:

i'm with you on this one. if the B's lose to the Rangers again and go under 500 at home,then i'm joining the whiners club too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Seriously, aside from a little something in the first, and Thorntons fight, I'd bet a high school hockey team would have played a better game. The passing was WAY off, they gave away the puck numerous times, backed up deep into their own end, even Rask wasn't that great, some good saves but out of position for goal 3. They looked more like it was the first game of the season. 

That was the "defining game"? That was the best they could muster? This is team of capable of winning a cup? The talent I saw tonight was better aligned if they were playing with an easy bake oven....disappointing, pathetic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am usually very positive about the Bruins but tonight it is hard to find anything positive.  I did not feel like the so-callde payback was enough.  The Bruins should have crunched the Pens at least along the boards.  The Pens did not look very scared at all.
       I hope they played poor because of the long trip and the flu.  Let's see.  I can't stand Wideman anymore.  Everytime he shoots is shoot is either blocked or he breaks his stick.  Julien called him up earlier this season.  I think it is time to sit him and play someone else.  Ferrence did not look too good either but at least he has the escuses of being back from an injury.
       I am a big fan of Rask and he did not have his greatest game of the season.  At the same time i don't think that TT would ave made a difference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

The new low as for the level of brain activity is amazing! This team stinks! I've "Whined" about it for months now. All you get on this board are the heroes who just keep believing that this team will one day wake up and grow some balls. It ain't happening girls! All year they've been a soft team. All year they've not taken their game to anyone. Soft and heartless! Soft and zero scoring tough! Is there one player thatmakes you for just one game go WOW! Tuuka maybe! Other than him, NO! But call it whinning! Somehow the bozos keep defending this team and it's management. Unbelievable!!!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Post like the one that started this discussion are now the trolls.  The worm has turned.  Hunt down all those "who still believe" and "have excuses" and chase them OFF THIS BOARD. NO MORE BRUIN LOVIN' MAN CRUSH TROLLS!!! Demand change, folks. Boycott them.  This garbage on skates has betrayed you. Oh, to be at the Garden and BOO them when they take the ice.   If I were Savvy, I would demand a trade next season.  
    Posted by ipot

They lost me tonight. Thornton's fight was just a lame excuse for payback, and the rest of the" team", including Rask, Bergeron, Stuart and Recchi,  played with less enthusiasm than a group of players on autopilot. That's all they could muster for a teammate who may never play again? Pathetic.
    Chiarelli, Julien and Chara have all failed miserably and should be dismissed immediately, but we all know it's not going to happen with the Jacobs family protecting their wallets.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

"3players had the flu ....but 2 showed up for the game ...Wheel + Wideman ...Boychuck out...Savard out
    I have to admit that 17 shots on net is not enough ....but I have the flu personnaly and no way I would play a hockey game like that....

BRUINS will be back on time healthy against the NYR..."

Hey! I just figured out who "Stanley Cup to the Bruins" really is!!! It's Charlie Jacobs!!!!!

His Daddy sends him to the forum after every pathetic Bruins loss to try and keep everybody happy and stupid! Great plan, JJ! For some, it's actually working!!!!

Nice "payback" last  night: Thornton and Chara landed more hits than the rest of the team did checking. (Hey, that Lucic is some player, huh? Boy, I'm sure glad we hung on to HIM.)

I'm pretty sure they would have had a better chance last night if they'd run out the 65-year old guys they honored before the game for the 1970 Cup win. Wait--pretty sure? No, 100% sure.

Pathetic. Incompetent. Gutless. Passionless. Directionless.

It's called the Jeremy Jacobs Bruins.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

Excuses, excuses.  Orignal poster makes the assumption that the Penguins were healthy.  Did you happen to notice that Malkin didn't even play?  And they still put three pucks behind us???  At this point in the season EVERY team is hurt.  Therefore it can't be used as an excuse for losing, not to mention failing to show up altogether.  The Blackhawks were without three of their top six defensemen last night and still pounded the Kings, 3-0.  At this time of the year winning is about will: who has it and who doesn't.  It's pretty clear that this team simply lacks The Will To Win.  And it all starts from the top.  First thing I'd dop in the offseason is can Chiarelli and promote Neely to GM, then build a team around that man's heart.  At least the team would care again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

"Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden"

the title of this post should have read

"Lets not panic here....and winners forbidden"