Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden

The author of the thread is delusional and needs therapy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will beat the NYR and all the whiners will calm down an relax and then we will beat the Trashers and they will start cheering for the B,s again and later on We will win the Stanley cup and they will go nuts until next season they will start all over whining all year long and the BRUINS will win their 2nd straight Stanley Cup and then they will have no other choice than leaving the BRUINS for another team that will give them freedom to whine again so they will probably pick a team like the habs or the Maple Laughs ....Good Luck whiners and on behalf of the BRUINS sorry but we are on our way to the Stanley Cup,,,,bye bye

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

Who started this thread?  Are you 12?  Idiot.  Revamp, get rid of everyone next year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

It's not panicking when on March 19 your expected-to-compete-for-the-Cup team is in freefall and looking like it may not even make the playoffs, or get quickly run out if they do.

Believe me....I lived this last season. And dealing with what is right in front of your face--the plain reality that the Boston Bruins are no closer to Mars than they are to the Stanley Cup--isn't panicking, nor is it whining.

However, your usual, Kevin Bacon in Animal House-esque "ALL IS WELL" always is good for a laugh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    Who started this thread?  Are you 12?  Idiot.  Revamp, get rid of everyone next year. 
    Posted by bruins09

Nope ....sorry ..the real fans will always remain positive and will be rewarded by a Stanley Cup this year ....and who will be the only fan who predicted the Cup this year ????  Yeah you are right ...me ....and I will have a job offer from the Boston Globe ...yep a real expert can tell a good team from a bad team in good or bad times....whiners cant see the sunshine during the storm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

BRUINS will beat the NYR and all the whiners will calm down an relax and then we will beat the Trashers and they will start cheering for the B,s again and later on We will win the Stanley cup and they will go nuts until next season they will start all over whining all year long and the BRUINS will win their 2nd straight Stanley Cup and then they will have no other choice than leaving the BRUINS for another team that will give them freedom to whine again so they will probably pick a team like the habs or the Maple Laughs ....Good Luck whiners and on behalf of the BRUINS sorry but we are on our way to the Stanley Cup,,,,bye bye Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    I keep looking for Alan Funt.. (Candid Camera).. The Poster that started this thread is in deep need of a shrink..I can refer him to mine.. It hasn't helped me at all but since this jamoke is so optomistic, maybe it will help him get a grip on reality.. which apparently doesn't factor into anything he says.. I keep thinking that he shouldn't let the lack of facts dtop him from forming an opinion..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Lets not panic here....and whiners forbidden:
    EDT StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011 Posts: 179 First: 1/25/2010 Last: 3/18/2010 3players had the flu ....but 2 showed up for the game ...Wheel + Wideman ...Boychuck out...Savard out I have to admit that 17 shots on net is not enough ....but I have the flu personnaly and no way I would play a hockey game like that.... BRUINS will be back on time healthy against the NYR Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2010 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

dude, you HAVE to be a fraud with this post.  I was waiting all day for someone to actually try to paint a positive picture about last night, and of course it's you. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BergysStache. Show BergysStache's posts

Bet if I sold him cheerios and told him they were donut seeds, he'd plant them...
    Posted by SupportLocal81

You, my good sir, are genius and I will be stealing that line from you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

This team needs a thourough FO cleaning and a whole lot of player changes this summer....CJ has lost the respect of this team and Chirelli has no idea how to put together a real team...last night made me sick..Chara threw down just to try and get these guys some life in them, and that didnt even work..this team has quit!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Local 81, do you have anymore. That was hilarious!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Costas-V. Show Costas-V's posts

Wow you sound like Julien! the plane, the flu, blah blah blah. "guys were pale coming back to the bench" Flu or not, if u had heart the flu would not matter. I once had the flu and a fever of 102 on the morning of my karate promotion... I went at 6 am and the promotion consists of a 6 mile run, 1000 push ups on cinder blocks on ur knuckles, 1000 sit ups, 1000 jumping jacks, 20 minuts in a horse stance while holding a cinder block, punching a bag until your knuckles bleed (knuckles already bloody from cinderblock pushups), fighting one on one, then 5 on 1 and then against the whole school 20 on 1, and guess what?! MY HEART got me thru it! At the end of the day, i started at 6 am with a fever of 102, i finished at 5 pm with a fever of 107! I still dominated because of my pride and heart, something this team sorely lacks! It starts with the coaching, every press conference he has something to blame, a lame excuse to use. They have good reason to fire him, and you dude, I mean I am as die hard a bruin fan than anyone, but you dude, are just as pathetic as this team showed to be last night...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

I once knew a girl from Kentucky..no wait..that's the other forum..oops..

I had a fever of 103.7 ( not a radio station).. was read my last rights ( and lefts too).. cancelled my subscription to Hustler ( that hurt).. then went out to do .. oh about 11000 pushups ( managed almost 1).. tried to do.. 1500 sit ups ( almost made it up to 1).. Got into a fistfight with the paperboy ( which happens to be an 11 year old girl) and lost that one too.... but.. at the end of the day with all things considered.. It still s_u_c_k_ed.. Kind of the way it has been for the B's this year..
    My Point?? Don't have one.. I was 'just sayin'..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by SupportLocal81[/QUOTE]

Some of you have not read the title of this Post ....it says

WHINERS FORBIDDEN

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

StanleyCuptotheBruins, I have finally figured you out.  You simply continue to do this to get reactions out of the other posters. Because there is no way one person can be so delusional. You're basically DiCaprio in Shutter Island. But, I for one, am not buying into your game anymore. Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

I once knew a girl from Kentucky..no wait..that's the other forum..oops.. I had a fever of 103.7 ( not a radio station).. was read my last rights ( and lefts too).. cancelled my subscription to Hustler ( that hurt).. then went out to do .. oh about 11000 pushups ( managed almost 1).. tried to do.. 1500 sit ups ( almost made it up to 1).. Got into a fistfight with the paperboy ( which happens to be an 11 year old girl) and lost that one too.... but.. at the end of the day with all things considered.. It still s_u_c_k_ed.. Kind of the way it has been for the B's this year.. My Point?? Don't have one.. I was 'just sayin'..
    Posted by SupportLocal81

lol...funny guy....any priests kicking around? Last rights or "Jacobs exorcism"...either one will do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

StanleyCuptotheBruinsin is in reality A WOMAN FROM MONTREAL!
    Posted by NOYFB

Define: Woman?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

this act/schtick by StanleyCup is so old, boring, and pathetic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win the Cup no matter if you whine or not