lines tomorrow vs nashville?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snags87. Show snags87's posts

lines tomorrow vs nashville?

what in the world are the lines gonna look like tomorrow?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

Re: lines tomorrow vs nashville?

Marco Sturm Marc Savard Michael Ryder
       Vladimir Sobotka David Krejci Blake Wheeler
             Mark Recchi Patrice Bergeron Brad Marchand
    Guillaume Lefebvre Steve Begin Shawn Thornton
            Zdeno Chara Derek Morris
             Mark Stuart Andrew Ference
           Matt Hunwick Johnny Boychuk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snags87. Show snags87's posts

thats what i figured i just wasnt sure if paille was gonna be thrown in there, and whats the deal with bitz?

and yes i am going

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: lines tomorrow vs nashville?:
    [QUOTE]        Marco Sturm Marc Savard Michael Ryder    Vladimir Sobotka David Krejci Blake Wheeler          Mark Recchi Patrice Bergeron Brad Marchand Guillaume Lefebvre Steve Begin Shawn Thornton         Zdeno Chara Derek Morris          Mark Stuart Andrew Ference        Matt Hunwick Johnny Boychuk
    Posted by SluggyBuggy[/QUOTE]

Negative,

Here are te lines for tonight:

Sturm - Savard - Recchi

Sobotka - Krejci - Wheeler

Marchand - Bergeron - Ryder  (best rounded line IMO)

Boychuck - Begin - Bitz  (Thorton will not play tonight)

Chara - Morris

Wideman - Ferrence

Stuart - Hunwick

Thomas / Rask

Source: Boston Herald

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BENCY77. Show BENCY77's posts

In Response to lines tomorrow vs nashville?:
    [QUOTE]what in the world are the lines gonna look like tomorrow?
    Posted by snags87[/QUOTE]
    Recchi is going to be on the first line so my guest is :

Left to right

Recchi - Savard - Sturm
    Wheeler - Krejci - Sobotka
    Marchand - Bergeron - Ryder
    Thornton - Begin - Bitz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

those were the lines from practice yesterday, with Paille in the fold im thinking they will probably look like this

Sturm-Savard-Ryder
    Sobotka-Krejci-Wheeler
    Recchi-Bergeron-Marchand
    Paille-Begin-Bitz

Thornton is hurting, my guess is he will not play today

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

Sturm-Savard-Ryder
    Paille -Krejci-Wheeler
    Recchi-Bergeron-Marchand
    Sobotka-Begin-Bitz

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Sturm- Savard - Recchi
    Wheeler - Krejci - Sobotka
    Marchand - Bergeron - Ryder
    Paille - Begin - Bitz

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Paille will be in the lineup somewhere because 1.13 million will not go to ProvB's too soon. He is a 1st round pick with some jump and a bit of a scoring touch and can PK. It makes no sense to waste cap space on him but Jim Benning sees something in him because he was once involed with the Sabres players devolopment. He takes 1.3 in cap space from the Bruins which makes no sense because we have players in PB's who can get the chance to do the same job for less. I am worried PC has jumped the gun too soon and he gave away picks that won't happen until next years 3rd round. I feel we are wasting space because we need scoring not more grinders and their are not enough snipers on this team. I can see building picks to get a scorer but don't waste cap space on players that are similar like Kobe and Paille, it makes no sense. Get us the sniper to go with Savy or the cap space is wasted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeffMaine. Show JeffMaine's posts

[QUOTE]Sturm- Savard - Recchi Wheeler - Krejci - Sobotka Marchand - Bergeron - Ryder Paille - Begin - Bitz
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    By all indications Bitz is out for a game or 2.  He's been playing with injury for a few games now.  He MAY play, but it seems unlikely.

I can see:

Savard- Sturm- Ryder/Recchi
    Krecji- Sobotka- Wheeler
    Bergeron- Marchand- Recchi/Ryder
    Begin- Paille- Thornton

Ryder skated with Bergeron a lot over the last 2 practices.  Johnny Boychuk also skated on the Begin line for a bit. Pailles readiness to jump in will determine where Boychuk plays.

Later

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dasrmd. Show dasrmd's posts

NO SAVARD - Broken foot and gone for 4-6 weeks.  Just heard on XM Radio

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

wow, now with Savard on LTIR

we could see...
    Sturm-Krejci-Ryder
    Recchi-Bergeron-Wheeler
    Paille-Begin-Bitz
    Sobotka-Whitfield-Marchand

did Sobotka-Whitfield-Marchand play together in Providence?  if so i'd keep them together

its getting thin, Paille trade makes sense now.  maybe another one on the way!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagops13. Show hagops13's posts

i wouldn't mind seeing something like:

Sturm,Krejic, Bitzy
    Ryder,Bergy,Wheeler
    Begin,Vlady,Recchi
    Thornton,Marchand,Paille

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rugger02. Show rugger02's posts

Not to get too far in front of ourselves but with Savard out for a significant length of time looks like we are finally going to see if Hamill can be an NHL player. I know they called up Whitfield for now but how much longer and how many more injuries are we going to need before they call this kid up.

This feels like 07-08 all over again with Krecji being forced into big minutes, that worked out pretty wel for us, just have to wait and see if history repeats itself

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i would go krejci wheeler ryder.....sturm bergeon recchi.....marchand sbokata whitfield.......paille..begin...thon/bitz

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I think Paille plays ahead of most of these guys, hes not really a 4th line guy, I actually like the deal, he has always seemed like a quick player with some skill, I do remember him in buffalo for all of those saying they never say him, don't know him etc.. And he just appears to be a skill guy with the puck but with unimpressive numbers, I was actually very suprised to see 19g and 35pts as career highs from having seen him play.

With the Savard injury I think we see..

Sturm - Berg - Recchi
    Wheeler - Krejci - Ryder
    Paille- Sobotka - Marchand
    Whitfield or bitz- Begin - Thornton

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Sturm - Berg - Recchi Wheeler - Krejci - Ryder Paille- Sobotka - Marchand Whitfield or bitz- Begin - Thornton
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

I think this is pretty close to what we'll see.  Rask to start maybe?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

i know it doesn't seem like it here guys, but even without savard and lucic the b's have just way to much depth in providence and in general to let this all of a sudden become a lost season for bruins fans.we've got great players still here on this roster and they just gotta take a long strong look into that mirror believe in themselves,play their game and they'll be fine.my only thought was why whitfield? now would've been the perfect time to give a call to mr. carl soderberg and get the kid a full shot right now to play over here!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

WOW !!!!  Now, the sky is falling for real !!!  Lucic out, Savard out, rusty Krejci.....

Seen that Bergeron and Sturm had success together in the past, I'd go like that : 

Sturm-Bergeron-Recchi
    Wheeler-Krecji-Ryder
    Sobotka-Lehtonen-Marchand
    Lefebvre-Bégin-Paillé

I presume Bitz and Thornton are out, too ?? !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I was thinking the same thing last night, in regards to getting Soberberg over here..I think its an oppurtunity, The providence guys have 4-6 weeks to impress, management has 4-6 weeks to evaluate the true value of these kids and their value to the franchise, maybe we see a lashoff type trade, We have alot of free agents, the caps not going up, do we have guys here who can really replace some of these guys or do we need to make signing some of these other guys an immediate priority.  Also it immediately increases Hamill's ice time and gives a better picture of his worth.  We are looking at Bergeron, Krejci and Sobotka probably as our top 3 centers, could this be next years line up, or would that be disasterous, etc..

The bruins aren't going to be horrible, they will be in play off position, its not about how yoru playing in Oct and we should be getting some rested guys back when it matters etc..