LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrecji46. Show dkrecji46's posts

This is a total joke. I've lost all faith.

Maybe just maybe they win a first round matchup if they get Carolina but other then that this team is toast.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

ur the crust

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrecji46. Show dkrecji46's posts

[Quote]
    ur the crust
    [/Quote]

Um oook?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

they are going some where...the golf course in early April...what a comedy of errors

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

Out shot 13-7 in the third period on home ice.

I'd love to hear the sheeps excuses for this one. Even they must be running out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Stick a fork in 'em...I guess the "problem" wasn't Jumbo Joe. The way things are going they'll end up playing the Habs in the first round just to make their first round exit that much more annoying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Please direct your posts to the Habs forums... TROLLS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

They aren't playing the 8th seed, folks. They'll finish 3rd and lose to the 6th.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[Quote]They aren't playing the 8th seed, folks. They'll finish 3rd and lose to the 6th.[/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

[Quote]Stick a fork in 'em...I guess the "problem" wasn't Jumbo Joe. The way things are going they'll end up playing the Habs in the first round just to make their first round exit that much more annoying.[/Quote]

Yup, that is what;s going to end up happening !!! OMG, I feel like breaking everything in the house. You would think that we would be used to this by now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

there's a positive...not as bad as ending #1 and losing 4 straight to the #8 seed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

It's not "just" a slump. Apparently, the B's are Like a rookie who breaks into Major League baseball and tears up the pitching for a while and then the rest of the league figures out the "hole in his swing", the B's have been figured out and the league is exploiting their weakness'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The "slump" is 5 weeks old now. Since they lost on 2/10 to the Sharks, this so-called slump is turning into a collapse. Crash? Depression?
    Hey you die-hards, they must be just getting their losses out of the way right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Right on Hamiltonbulldog. B's are now in their 37th year since winning their last Cup and we're called "trolls" for bitchin' about this team's collapse. The B's of the 80's would smoke this version of the Bruins and they couldn't win a Cup either...though it didn't help running into Gretzky in his prime that's for sure. I guess it's not OK to be pissed off watching these guys fall apart before our eyes. I could "maybe" understand if they were losing tight games to the other top teams in the league but they're losing to teams from all up and down the standings.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

It was nice while it lasted.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gullbeer10. Show gullbeer10's posts

Until the B's get that elite goalie like a Dryden, Brodeur, etc. it will be an effort in futility. We've had a few "good" goalies over the years but if the plan is to "hope" for a goalie that gets "hot" around playoff time then the drought is gonna keep on going. They need to open the wallet and go get a no s%&t stud for between the pipes...period.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

[Quote]Until the B's get that elite goalie like a Dryden, Brodeur, etc. it will be an effort in futility. We've had a few "good" goalies over the years but if the plan is to "hope" for a goalie that gets "hot" around playoff time then the drought is gonna keep on going. They need to open the wallet and go get a no s%&t stud for between the pipes...period.[/Quote]

Is Cleon Daskalakis available?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

This is no ordinary slump. Something is very, very wrong with this team. And there seems to be no end to it. Things are getting worse, not better. Even with time off to get things sorted out there is zero improvement.

Perhaps these guys are not as good as we thought they were? They have a lot of young players who have hit the wall and seem dumbfounded about how to go about things. That's where the veterans and coaches should step in and help get the kids on the right track. But it's not happening.

There may indeed be something about Julien's teams fading at the end of the year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Surfsup. Show Surfsup's posts

I hate to have to agree but yes, they look lathargic, slow in their skating This team looks like they're tired and hurt (Hidden Injuries) They cannot seem to right the ship which will result in an 1st round exit in the playoffs! Very sad

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

I'm a total bruin's fan here out in western Canada.
    Always been a fan and always will be.
    I can't really pinpoint on what the problem is.
    I mean it's not just a few players not pullin their weight...it seems that they have lot all confidence, over playing the puck, point shots always wide, power play not in sync,20 minutes of good play and 20 minutes of bad play.

Lucic not hitting enough, Savard does not seem sharp and the goaltending is average at best. ( sorry timmie ...it's been a long time since you pulled of a clinic and won a game for us)

I mean L frickin A of all teams, at this point in the season should be an easy 2 points by at least a 4 goal margin !!

They cannot hold a lead and put teams away for an entire 60 mins.

Sunday's game is HUGE ...they neeed this win and a total turn around to build momemtum heading into the playoffs.
    If they limp through the remainder 10 or so games like they have I'm sorry to say that they will not get out of the first round.no way not with the confidence they have now FORGET IT.

THEY MUST BEAT JERSEY and build from there.....

I'll be doing a prayer, anyone else care to join me ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

[Quote]I hate to have to agree but yes, they look lathargic, slow in their skating This team looks like they're tired and hurt (Hidden Injuries) They cannot seem to right the ship which will result in an 1st round exit in the playoffs! Very sad[/Quote]

Yes, seriously, it seemed every lose puck, there was a white shirt to pick it up. Even up 2-0, I didn't have a good feeling about this one. To top it off "The Office" wasn't a better alernative. It was bad too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

Being from the West coast of Canada I was walking around smiling, very proad wearing my B's cap amongst all the Canuck fans here....

up until the end of January.....
    and since then I've been miserable....

I WANT THEM TO WIN AND MAKE A GOOD CUP RUN !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordo123. Show gordo123's posts

here's my prayer...please chiarelli listen carefully..."~t-u-u-k-k-a~r-a-s-k-t-u-u-k-k-a-r-a-s-k-t-u-u-k-k-a-r-a-s-k~"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

You think?
    I haven't seen much of his play with the baby B's....is he ready?
    Ok so now he can stop the put ....who is going to score the goals that we need?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

I've been very positive with this team that they'd turn it around the past month but after being at tonight's game I'm just disgusted. They had great crowd support behind them the whole game and decide not to show up for the third period. The only word I can use to describe them right now is 'embarrassing.' There is something seriously wrong with this team, it will be a miracle if they win one playoff game with the way they are going. I don't understand how they can have a couple days of intense practices and come out with that type of effort, just frustrating...