LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

Here here TP....well said.

I am worried too !

I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about that 3rd period...up by 2 half way thru the 3rd then 15 minutes later...well you know what happened...

I took it out on my dog....gotta go find him now !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

I hear you....
    I've gotta deal with these band wagon Canuck fans who are all smiles as their team ( NOT MY TEAM... EVER)are playing REALLY WELL.
    I watch their games to see them loose but they are playing GREAT hockey right now, peaking at the right time.
    They had their skid this season and have pulled out of it very nicely AND made NO moves at the trade dead line.
    Management look like geniuses right now.....

.....one thing that after all these years as a Bruin fan that has followed them through time, and you may laugh at this.....but they have never been a LUCKY bunch.... I beleive you always should have lady luck on your side...they never do...never get a break and the puck never bounces their way.
    This is something the dreaded habs have always ( up until maybe this year) had.

Is ther some sort of ...should I say it BOSTON CURSE going on??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

That third period was dreadful! They stopped skating, hitting, powerplay looks like garbage. Thomas' rebound in OT was awful!

When they decide to play they are still good! But tonights game reminded me of the Philly game, Phoenix game, etc lately!

Arrgh! P!ssed off with these guys! Now the Devils next!!! Sundays game is thier last chance to redeam themselves! A loss to NJ with a subpar effort like tonight will give them third place! Then they will face Pitts or Philly and they will be gone in 5-6 games!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I agree with a lot of this, though there is really no reason for juvenile insults.

These young boys need a shrink, not a bunch of harc core drills. It's tough to be in #1 and keep the fire on: Let's remember that these boys are young kids. Where's their bloody passion?

How to Win Games Again

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

I am at a loss of words to desribe how fustrating and how woefully painful it is to watch them play since the allstar break. They are a completely different team; did aliens take over there bodies and they are simply a shell of themselves.......where did they go?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like they were replaced with androids of themselves but can only skate in slow motion and have absolutely no chemstry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[Quote]
    The "slump" is 5 weeks old now. Since they lost on 2/10 to the Sharks, this so-called slump is turning into a collapse. Crash? Depression?
    Hey you die-hards, they must be just getting their losses out of the way right?
    [/Quote]Yeah all 17 of them. Its amazing to think that people actually think the Bruins were gonna win all 82 games thhis year. They will wake up for NJ.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[Quote]Until the B's get that elite goalie like a Dryden, Brodeur, etc. it will be an effort in futility. We've had a few "good" goalies over the years but if the plan is to "hope" for a goalie that gets "hot" around playoff time then the drought is gonna keep on going. They need to open the wallet and go get a no s%&t stud for between the pipes...period.[/Quote]

I disagree. I respect your point, but I think its an all around lack of leadership that is the problem right now.

Our captains need to step up and act like captains. They need to confront everyone who was playing harder at the beginning of the season. THey need to have difficult conversations. They need to motivate. Im talking to you Savard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

At least those disgusting Habs lost too... ; )

Seriously , the players have no intensity .... they look lost , no one knows their role anymore

They're starting look like the Hab players , who seemingly didn't want to play for Carbonneau (not that they're do much better under Gainey)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjstockfanclub. Show pjstockfanclub's posts

Can only conclude that now that the other teams around the NHL have ratched up the playoff intensity the Bruins appear to be closer to last year's eighth seed than the worldbeaters in the first three+ months of this season.

Can only hope the boys find THEIR next gear once they are in tourney. The Caps have had some issues with focus as we get towards the end of the regular season slate.

Could be worse -- could be a Habs fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Every team in the league has figured out Juliens system and exploiting it....he has nothing diverse in his bag of tricks....same ol' same ol'...they have a stationary 4 man box on the penalty kill allowing the opponent to retrieve loose pucks and all the time in the world to work the perimeter...all they manage to do is screen their own goalie...the power play is dismal with no puck control at all...a constant dump and retrieve but they rarely win the corner battles and spend most of the power play going back for the shoot out...no one wants to pull the trigger on the PP outside of Ryder who is now smothered or Wideman who no longer can hit the net....special teams are killing this team...period!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Why not bring up some deserving players from Providence and give them a shot at earning a spot in the lineup?

Competition can be a good thing and bring out the best in players

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL is the word !
    I agree that it was not pleasant, other times they lost they palyed better and got unlucky BUT yesterday ???
    I didn't see the game nor did I follow any updates and therefore you are my eyes and ears, does not look good !
    Any hope, really ?
    I'll try to stay positive and hope this team is better than me at doing this.
    Spoken like a true dissed fan !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I already see enough boring Red Sox stuff, I do NOT want to see the B's out early in the playoffs. Please do something, somebody, anybody...I am now officially concerned. I don't care about some 20 million dollar baseball player in LA or Boston!!!! I see it coming.... front page of the globe "SOX SEASON OPENER" with a coach that has the sniffles and a 3 page story on the sniffles and how it effects base calling capabilities. NO NO NO!! Please B's, get your crap together in the next 3 weeks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[Quote]Stick a fork in 'em...I guess the "problem" wasn't Jumbo Joe. The way things are going they'll end up playing the Habs in the first round just to make their first round exit that much more annoying.[/Quote]

Gull,

I have an idea. Go home, find Jesus, and worry about the habs even making the playoffs at all.

These comments are known as 'projection'. What you really want to do is to be angry at your own team, but here you are, projecting onto another team.

Do you do this on all team forums? Frankly it's sort of creepy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticsownthegarden. Show Celticsownthegarden's posts

Re: LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!

It has been a looooong time since the Bruins put up a STINKER like that one...

Carolina is playing tonight so maybe they will be tired and give the Bruins an easy game?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

you guys are right, they looked awful last night but people on here were saying the same thing last year after we lost to Toronto in the 8th game of the season and ill say the same thing i said then, wake up. I'm not saying they are going to be as good as they were last year but it's way too early to be giving up on a team if ur a fan of them. ITS WAS THE FIRST GAME.

Now hopefully they are hungary for some revenge on the hurricanes tomorrow night. Being that we have mostly the same team as last year, they should have no problem getting up for this game. If they look as flat as they did last night then we may be in touble.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tukkainnet. Show tukkainnet's posts

It's stinks to live outside of New England and to read these forums as a way to replace the everyday conversation about our sports teams I used to get.  I am blown by the ignorance of comments made.  I pay the extra $200 to watch the bruins since i cant get NESN and was as disappointed as anyone by there sloppy and lazy play, but to sit in the forums, not discuss the game and instead whine about some ridiculous predictions about doom and gloom is retarded.  Why don't we talk about how lost Sturm looked or the lack of chemistry the team had.  We could talk about how incredible Ovie is or how stupid he made Lucic look on his second goal.  I'm fine with compliants...I just wish they had merit and made sense.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from orrcheevers-cup. Show orrcheevers-cup's posts

wow! we lose one game and "fans" are calling the team toast? as far as goalies go i think haveing the veinza winner is as good as it gets!  both dryden and broduer lost some games so lets give the home team a break,the fun has just begun.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hold on hold on !  Do we have to look at threads from last season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from drayna14. Show drayna14's posts

HAHAHAHAH

This was seriously brought back into my life. I love it.

Sections
Shortcuts