LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

Re: LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!

shutout by Toronto??? The worst GAA? in the NHL?

REALLY???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucfan. Show lucfan's posts

Re: LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!

In Response to LOL forget it... This team aint going NOWHERE!:
    This is a total joke. I've lost all faith. Maybe just maybe they win a first round matchup if they get Carolina but other then that this team is toast.
    Posted by dkrecji46

Ive seen some losing streaks on both good teams and bad teams- but I can't ever remember being this furious!  This team is going nowhere and I hate saying it out loud, but it's true!  Of our defense corps- wideman-hunwick-ferrence-wozniewski are all 6th defensemen-NOTHING MORE!!!  Recchi is a fossil.  Sturm and Ryder are having identity crisis-they must think they're getting millions of dollars for their winning personalities..Blake Wheeler?  He'd be fine if he could have his own puck to play with-just don't bump into him.   Sobotka-Paille-Bitz- all  plumbers, and you can add Thornton to that list if he doesn't fight.  And  Juliene  ha s done the same thing all throughout his career,  had one good season  then fallen apart-he has never lasted more than three seasons with any team in  the NHL or  AHL.   Keep  Krejci,Lucic,Savvy,Boychuk,Morris,Bergeron,Rask  and Chara if he can get back to that mean SOB  that played for  Ottawa.  The rest  exchange for  players that have a pair.  God  I miss  the  86,  87,  88. 99, 00, 01 Big Bad Bruins.  Weren't all good teams, but at least they never took the night off against the habs...ever...

Sections
Shortcuts