LOL! This is hilarious

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianBruin. Show CanadianBruin's posts

Re: LOL! This is hilarious

duinne you are too cool. I think I will find a picture of an barely clothed woman and use that as the picture that represents me on this forum in an attempt to garner some of your appeal for myself. then i will post about how wrong Mike Ribeiro to have too many drinks and get arrested. At this point I should be in a good frame of mind to continue my day, with the knowledge that I am cooler and morally superior to Mike Ribeiro.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Duinee. Don't respond to this. Look how many post he's got. He's a new ID for RMiller. Or, it's one his Scab loving friends.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: LOL! This is hilarious:
    [QUOTE]Duinee. Don't respond to this. Look how many post he's got. He's a new ID for RMiller. Or, it's one his Scab loving friends.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

You're probably correct - same incoherent writing style.

It's pretty funny, though -- I read several internet sports sites, and many of them have more than a few posters who feature avatars of attractive (and often scantily dressed) women. I don't ever see one word of complaint about their avatars.

Sections
Shortcuts