Long time fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Long time fan

I need a beer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Long time fan

please, i don't have that long to live....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

I am 40 years old and have remembered watching the Don Cherry "too many men on the ice" game and now have come full circle and seen it again...Epic Fail...

Was too young to remember the 1970 Cup win..was born then in '70 and still too young in 72...can i watch a Cup win in my lifetime? I sure hope so...my girl is 8 yrs old and she got her first Bruins jersey for Christmas this winter...(she wanted Kessel on it), and was ecstatic when she saw it...she had it on tonight and was really pumped and she turned to me and said, " Dad...the Bruins are gonna win!!! yeah!!!" 

Then...it turned..my 8 year old daughter even saw that when Philly scored the 2nd goal she said " why did they quit skating?" and then I knew...Bruins were gonna choke...My girl and i watched till the end and all I can say now to her is " get used to it kid...get used to it"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorbruin77. Show juniorbruin77's posts

Was there ever a Bruin by the name of Babe?
    Is there a curse that I don't know about?

What the hell?

Disgusted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Not a loser here!  If you think negative when only one team in 30 wins the Stanley Cup then you are a loser to think you are special.  The effing Canadiens are a different story.   The simply don't deserve respect at this point! Go 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

In Response to Long time fan:
    I remember the series loss to Pittburgh back in 91 (when Boston was up 3 games to 1), and then the chance for redemption the following year, only to lose in a sweep.  I remember this team winning the President's trophy only to go out in the first round.  I remember this team being #1 in the East, only to lose game 7, in overtime, at home...  and now, I will, as all the others, remember, watching this team lose a game 7, after getting a 3-0 lead, at home, after being ahead in the series 3 games to none, forever. That is the legacy of the Boston Bruins. 38 years without a championship, and at least another 38 to go.  Maybe hockey players aren't meant to wear a jersey that says, Bruins.  
    Posted by everyname

WOW - you remember all the way back to 1991?!??!?   Whoa...   Well, many of us can remember the 80s and even the late 70s when we were kids.   Yeah - it hurts...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Was the last game 7 they won in 99' when Anson Carter scored in OT against Carolina?  My fondest Bruins memory besides them beating the Canadiens sometime in the late 80's.  At least I didn't spend 200$ on an upper decker to watch them lose in game 7 AGAIN (last year), I went on to get kicked out of Sully's and nearly get the bartender at CHarlie's Kitchen fired due to my bruin's sourness, walked home to Watertown, passed out woke up with bruises everywhere and proceeded to have the worst summer ever....Thanks Bruins lol!!!!