Look where you belong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Look where you belong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Look where you belong

At least we're not at the bottom. Must be the Habs & Flyers down there!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I love your girlish figure Luanne. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Are you a chick luanne? Or just a dumb *itch....78 posts, 1 dumber than the next!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

Luanne must be Mary Markov. I hear her season is done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

re: Luanne

"Luanne, as a character, has undergone some drastic changes as the show progressed. In the first season, she was portrayed as being of somewhat ordinary intelligence, had a husky voice that closely resembled Joseph Gribble's (Murphy also provided the voice of Joseph until season five, when Joseph had hit puberty and was replaced by Breckin Meyer), and would easily stand up to people who wronged her."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Luanne, why didnt you post here once last year? Oh yeah, cause the Habs stunk. You are nothing but a coward. And once you lose to Pittsburgh you will be gone again, like a coward would.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

is that one hab palyer who stole a purse in tampa still with the habs?
    he is so cool, a theif and premodonna!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In Response to Re: Look where you belong:
    Not worth it !  Ignore and report. I don't mind speaking and chatting to Hab fans .  Of course if they know what they're talking about intelligently but that goes for any hockey fan.  I'm not racist . Oh wait let me speak in louanne's language.  " Q uelqu'un , con,  comme toi .....  jamais personne doivent perde leur temps avec tes stupidités." Tonto !
    Posted by BsLegion

Let me correct it for U;

Quelqu'un con comme toi... jamais personne ne doit perdre leur temps avec tes stupidités... now you're ok...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Not racist????????? let me laugh....always talking against French ... don't teach me lessons dear look at my posts in any way i said something against english speaking people... so look at yourself in the mirror before saying you ain't racist..

Now i have better things to do....have a good day anyway...! oh i forgot , my maternal grandma is from Roanoke do U know where it is?? ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

You have better things to do? Then go do them, because whatever you're doing is here isnt working...like maybe get a job, or a life, or friends!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Sweet Paint job on the spoked B...looks very professional...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Why do you guys respond to this idiot?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ah, what's the point.  The Globe's bound to delete the thread anyway.  Tabernac!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Not a biggot or a racist, I have dated and lived with partied with many french people, they are great people.

But the pond scum, separtists that cheer for the habs(frogitants) and players that play or played for the frogitants, with their stupidity and arrogance, dem guys I don't like, me, eh!

When the frogitants names come up, respect goes down.

Satan and the snakes from Heell will eat the lilly pad jumpers next round if the refs get em past the Pens. The B's are getting better game in & out in dealing with divers and scum and should be immune when the frogitants come to town.

It is too bad that Syd will move on instead of the frogitants.NOT!
    We will then Cooke the non-flying birds.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I love how even the guy with the Richard avatar gives it to the Habgitator!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Not a biggot or a racist, I have dated and lived with partied with many french people, they are great people. But the pond scum, separtists that cheer for the habs(frogitants) and players that play or played for the frogitants, with their stupidity and arrogance, dem guys I don't like, me, eh! When the frogitants names come up, respect goes down. Satan and the snakes from Heell will eat the lilly pad jumpers next round if the refs get em past the Pens. The B's are getting better game in & out in dealing with divers and scum and should be immune when the frogitants come to town. It is too bad that Syd will move on instead of the frogitants.NOT! We will then Cooke the non-flying birds.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

This e-mail is equal parts true, stupid, and absolutely hillarious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

oh boy what a bunch of frustrated morons ! my cell lol never would i give my phone number to you just thinking hearing your voice makes me vomit !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

let me ask you a question. have you got respect  for a team beside Bruins i doubt it.... i'm quite sure your mom did'nt teach you what respect is all about ....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Posted by Luanne7
    Luanne donnes moi ton numero de cell ou ton email on va aller prendre un verre ensemble dans le Vieux Mtl..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

dream on... concentres toi donc sur ton équipe ...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Ah, what's the point.  The Globe's bound to delete the thread anyway.  Tabernac!
    Posted by Bookboy007

your're wrong again !! it's tabernacle !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

hope for U guys the Stanley Cup this year unless you will all going to end up insane.. in a charming  psychiatric hospital for nuts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Ingnore Luanne! Why waste the time!

see ya Luanne!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

I

n Response to Re: Look where you belong:
    Ingnore Luanne! Why waste the time! see ya Luanne!
    Posted by mxx

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts