Looks like another MEDIOCRE season for the Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

Wow. I would like to say im surprised but im not.  Free agency lands us Michael Ryder an ex hab with alcohol issues, who scored 31 points last year and who was benched in the playoffs. Not only that but you pay him 4 million a season! Thats as bad as it gets right there.

So you minus Auld and Metro and you add another albatross to the team and cap number.

8 seed or bust.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Will you still be saying that after Ryder scores 35 goals this season.  Last time he played for Julien he score 30 goals and was a plus 10.  He was playing along side of Koviu we have three centers that are better play makers in Savard, Bergeron and Krejci.

PS I not sure why I responded to a silly troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

[Quote]Will you still be saying that after Ryder scores 35 goals this season.  Last time he played for Julien he score 30 goals and was a plus 10.  He was playing along side of Koviu we have three centers that are better play makers in Savard, Bergeron and Krejci.

PS I not sure why I responded to a silly troll[/Quote]

LOL "silly troll" ? why is that because I am not predicting a Cup like the rest of you brainwashed sheep?

Did you read my post? I didnt say the Bruins would finish last, I didnt say the Bruins would miss the playoffs I said another MEDIOCRE season. Do you know what that word means little boy, or are you another blind Bruins defender who whines and pouts and crys and insults when anyone doesnt pick the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup. Grow the F up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

as presently constituted, i think at best the B's are a #6

08-09:  make the playoffs and try to win a round

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

[Quote]as presently constituted, i think at best the B's are a #6

08-09:  make the playoffs and try to win a round[/Quote]

When is the Bruins "try to win a round" Parade?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss47. Show Brady2Moss47's posts

[Quote]or are you another blind Bruins defender who whines and pouts and crys and insults when anyone doesnt pick the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup. Grow the F up.[/Quote]

You are whining and pouting and crying because someone disagrees with you.  You are the one that needs to grow up, son.  Everyone doesn't have to share your opinion and bash the team.  Oh, and sweet insult calling them "sheeps"...You're wicked cool, I wish I was more like you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donnymac78. Show donnymac78's posts

Were some people actually believing we had a shot at Stanley next year?!  The Bruins are rebuilding and they overachieved last year (thankfully) and no single signing was going to make the Bruins a contender this season.  No Hossa is the best offseason move the Bruins made!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

[Quote]whatev. i kind like the deal. Ryder is a potential 30 goal scorer and wit player makers on our team he could be a good sign. I like this move to because it gives us room for next season when some big name guys or on the board. Sign wideman and possibly another puck moving center like Ospirk or whatevr from pittsburg and we could have a decent season.[/Quote]

I like this signing to, with the playmakers on the Bruins he can get some excellent opportunities, I just hope he can forget about last year and help this team win by doing what he does best, getting goal. Also Brooks Orpik is a defenseman and a good one if that, the Bruins can't afford him although he woulf give us a chance to let Mark Stuart play in the AHL for a year or two, since right now I don't think Stuart is NHL ready yet.

[Quote]Were some people actually believing we had a shot at Stanley next year?!  The Bruins are rebuilding and they overachieved last year (thankfully) and no single signing was going to make the Bruins a contender this season.  No Hossa is the best offseason move the Bruins made![/Quote]

I agree, I heard the 12 year deal rumor and my skin litterally shook as the chills went down my spine, I don't think Hossa is worth 12 years he is 29 and he is only going to be able to put up great numbers for I'm guessing maybe 6 or 7 years and then the second half of that deal he'd be holding whatever team he is on back by being paid so much.

As far as the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup, it would be a nice and shocking thing to see but I can't see it happening, although this team is a playoff team and a dangerious team to have to play. I think they will be very good this season, I hope Murray can add something this season because last year he didn't do didly squwt for us so hopefully he can turn it around

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

There are maybe 3-4 people on this site citing the Bruins will win the 09 Cup...so dont group the entire forum as blind sheep. Most of us are bruins supporters and far from biased.

I would just like to point out that Brooks Orpik is one of the most over-rated d-men in the game today. He got a lot of acknowledgement by getting a lot of attention because of a stanley cup run. Its good team syndrome..the same way Brad Stuart looks like an Allstar on the Wings. Anyone who watched Stuart play in Boston knows how much of an illusion that is. I urge you to actually watch some Orpik games, cause I think I only missed about 5 last season...and this guy turned it waay up in the playoffs, during the reg season he was a replica of Shane Hnidy...a seventh man at best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunlop13. Show Dunlop13's posts

No, there will be no Cup for Boston in 2009. Nor any other year until Jacobs sells the Bruins.

BOYCOTT THE BRUINS!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

NEWS FLASH!!!! Only 1 Team wins the cup every year and there is 29 losers! So 28 other owners who spent up to the cap on their players must all be cheap a&&holes and should sell or their bandwagon fans will boycott. Get a life, find another sport and go jump onto the bandwagon, and leave us alone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

Jacobs  has a big hook nose and LOVES and I mean LOVES money..   DO THE MATH

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

If Jacobs loves money so much wouldnt he want to put big names on the roster or win championships to gain more money??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

This is why what Bruins-Fan is saying makes no sense. He's SPENDING the CAP! He's not pulling a KC Royals and spending 35 mil on payroll...he's spending the entire 56.7

Use your heads, folks. If what has been going on in the PC administration is about saving money, the B's sure have a funny way of going about it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

This is why what Bruins-Fan is saying makes no sense. He's SPENDING the CAP! He's not pulling a KC Royals and spending 35 mil on payroll...he's spending the entire 56.7

Use your heads, folks. If what has been going on in the PC administration is about saving money, the B's sure have a funny way of going about it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Jacobs  has a big hook nose and LOVES and I mean LOVES money..   DO THE MATH[/Quote]

trollin-trollin-trollin down the river

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritwalljones. Show ritwalljones's posts

[Quote]LOL "silly troll" ? why is that because I am not predicting a Cup like the rest of you brainwashed sheep?

Did you read my post? I didnt say the Bruins would finish last, I didnt say the Bruins would miss the playoffs I said another MEDIOCRE season. Do you know what that word means little boy, or are you another blind Bruins defender who whines and pouts and crys and insults when anyone doesnt pick the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup. Grow the F up.
    [/Quote]

orrthebest is a little child, dont waist your breath on him, he probably wears the same Bruins t shirt year round

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In actual fact I have no Bruins clothing at all because I did not think JJ deserved my money but that does not stop me from being a fan and enjoying the team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vickers21. Show vickers21's posts

Excellent post, This team is not going to be awful but they are not going to be great either, just another avarage team who may or may not make the playoffs and defintely won't contend for a Championship. Typical season and expectations for the Boston Bruins and its fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]

LOL "silly troll" ? why is that because I am not predicting a Cup like the rest of you brainwashed sheep?

Did you read my post? I didnt say the Bruins would finish last, I didnt say the Bruins would miss the playoffs I said another MEDIOCRE season. Do you know what that word means little boy, or are you another blind Bruins defender who whines and pouts and crys and insults when anyone doesnt pick the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup. Grow the F up.
    [/Quote]Just to keep the record striaght he never said the bruins would win the cup. Also it is vary rare any bruin fan would ever suggest that they will do that this year. You are making this up as you go. Maybe you should go back and read his post