Lord's Prayer for a Bruin Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Lord's Prayer for a Bruin Fan

Though you have not always been kind to us Bruin fans ...thank you Lord for Orr, Oreilly and Bourque
    Please bless all the Bruin blind sheep fans... for they do not know any better...perhaps you may bring them same brains some day
    Please brings a good draft with our two first pick and perhaps the first overall pick...though I am sure Bruin management will find some way of screwing things up any way
    It's been a whilele O Lord, but before you call me up, please let me witness another cup victory...on 2nd thought O Lord I would settle for just to see the second round of the playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Re: Lord's Prayer for a Bruin Fan

In Response to Re: Lord's Prayer for a Bruin Fan:
    1. for someone talking about the stupidity of others, you sure make some spelling mistakes 2. dude, relax, we get it, you don't like the bruins, you think they should trade the entire team, its getting old 3. shouldn't there be a limit of threads one poster is able to start per day? relax man, we've all read the same redundant post you've made about 125 times.....enough already, get original
    Posted by pbergeron37

this was for you
    Please bless all the Bruin blind sheep fans... for they do not know any better...perhaps you may bring them same brains some day

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

and you mispelled it AGAIN, congrats dude, i think you might have just surpassed bruins8 as dumbest regular poster
    Posted by pbergeron37

Do you contribute anything to this board you spell checking geek. Go away.

pbergeron37 = FAIL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Road-Warrior = MiesterBruinmaker = GutlessChara = HabsFan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

and you mispelled it AGAIN, congrats dude, i think you might have just surpassed bruins8 as dumbest regular poster
    Posted by pbergeron37

pbergeron funny stuff !!!!!!! my vote is still with bruins8 . gutless is fighting it out with soccer boy and triumph for most ignored.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Road-Warrior  =  MiesterBruinmaker  =  GutlessChara  = HabsFan
    Posted by mattbs

It's a big list of them probably the same person and that's sad!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Lord's Prayer for a Bruin Fan:
    Though you have not always been kind to us Bruin fans ...thank you Lord for Orr, Oreilly and Bourque Please bless all the Bruin blind sheep fans... for they do not know any better...perhaps you may bring them same brains some day Please brings a good draft with our two first pick and perhaps the first overall pick...though I am sure Bruin management will find some way of screwing things up any way It's been a whilele O Lord, but before you call me up, please let me witness another cup victory...on 2nd thought O Lord I would settle for just to see the second round of the playoffs
    Posted by GutlessChara

Do you really think the Lord God waves a magic wand over one hockey team more than another?  How old are you-- nine?

I suggest you read When Bad Things Happen To Good People, by Rabbi Harold Kushner.  It may help your un-theology.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Lord's Prayer for a Bruin Fan : Do you really think the Lord God waves a magic wand over one hockey team more than another?  How old are you-- nine? I suggest you read When Bad Things Happen To Good People , by Rabbi Harold Kushner.  It may help your un-theology.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

it's a joke you freaken ClamMan