Luanne's Habs lose Game 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Luanne's Habs lose Game 3

In Response to Re: Luanne's Habs lose Game 3:
    Me thinks lulu just got banned. Ahhh
    Posted by BsLegion

I wonder how that happened?  Vulgar language?  Hate speech?  Attack on another user?  All of the above several times over?

Luanne is just an example of the type of troll that really likes to tick people off.  If I were to go onto a habs site, why let it be known I'm not a habs fan?  Way better to shake up the population to pretend to be a fan, but just be really negative all the time and instad of saying they have no offense because 1 goal beat them or Halak is over rated, you just state the facts and tick people off that way.  They can't argue with you, you're not saying anything untrue, not insulting people or claimng so and so's posts have the same agenda all the time or whatever.

Luanne isn't a Habs fan, she's just someone who likes to tee people off.

Good she was banned, she added nothing to any discussions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In Response to Re: Luanne's Habs lose Game 3 : I wonder how that happened?  Vulgar language?  Hate speech?  Attack on another user?  All of the above several times over? Luanne is just an example of the type of troll that really likes to tick people off.  If I were to go onto a habs site, why let it be known I'm not a habs fan?  Way better to shake up the population to pretend to be a fan, but just be really negative all the time and instad of saying they have no offense because 1 goal beat them or Halak is over rated, you just state the facts and tick people off that way.  They can't argue with you, you're not saying anything untrue, not insulting people or claimng so and so's posts have the same agenda all the time or whatever. Luanne isn't a Habs fan, she's just someone who likes to tee people off. Good she was banned, she added nothing to any discussions.
    Posted by BadHabitude

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

who's banned LOL ... never know maybe i'm from Boston... maybe not , maybe from quebec, maybe not, maybe I'm a guy maybe not.... guess guess

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Me thinks lulu just got banned. Ahhh
    Posted by BsLegion

you think ??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

She was a waste of space and added nothing to any intelligent discussion. Mostly, she just made intelligent Montreal fans who actually can talk hockey look like morons.

Good riddance.

Sections
Shortcuts