LUCIC AND SATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjoke. Show bigjoke's posts

LUCIC AND SATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is lucic nose slowing him down, playing on the first line ,put him in the press box.
    Sign a good contact and said good night. 
    Satin did he touch the puck tonight.Savard was on the ice by himself.
    LUCIC AND SATIN were they wearing any skates  tonight or were they on the
    ice with snow shoes on their feet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: LUCIC AND SATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very true savard has no supporting cast, we need a scorer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from drewdg1212. Show drewdg1212's posts

I would really think about trading lucic. he is OVERRATED.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

You guys are morons---Lucic is hurt-- not supposed to fight because of broken hand-- mobility is limited by high ankle sprain--- get a freakin clue!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

IF HE'S HURT HE SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING IN THIS KIND OF YEAR. I THINK HE IS FAT IN THE WALLET!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

JYaso , Julien should be fired for rushing players back from injuries then.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from drewdg1212. Show drewdg1212's posts

hurt or not hurt at best he is a 20 goal scorer four million is too much for a 20 goal scorer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Lucic at $4 mill is laughable how pc gave him such a thick contract is beyond me.  I don't get how the kid got that much for being a potential 20 goal scorer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

This Lucic bashing is ridiculous, I don't remember hearing the outrage when they signed him to the extension.  The kid is 21 years-old and has had to deal with two significant injuries this year.  You know that he has only played in 23 of 55 games this year, right?  He is not playing very well right now, I get it, neither is the rest of the team. 

This kid was in consideration for a spot with Team Canada, so someone other than PC and me think he has talent.  I would not be so fast to run him out of town.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I thought his contract was too big, but I'm not ready to throw him out yet.  If he is hurt he shouldn't be on the first line.  He is playing horribly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Love haveing lucic on the team but $mil a year is crazy. I said it then and i say it now. Hes worth 2.5 tops.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

I have said this 2 months ago and it took me that long... Once i saw him play i knew he was nothing more than a 1 dimentional player... but yet you boston fans love these kind of players...

He is on the first line with savard , what a joke, he cant keep up and he has no creativity just a straight skater, what does he do with the puck after he gets it pass it to sarvard or dump in, can you say pridictability : )))))) does he even look like a first liner to you, "COME ON"  just LMAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lucic was given a huge contract before he earned it and the invite to the Canadian camp this summer likely took his ego to a new level.  I have always said he isn't the player everyone thinks he is.  He could never take the team on his shoulders and carry them, he simply doesnt't have the skill set to do that.  He needs skilled players to make his game work.  He is a banger that crashes the net and scares other teams into making mistakes. 

I don't think they should have paid him that much...he is dealing with a few injuries this year but really needs to know his role. 

But I agree that putting the blame on him is wrong.  This is just a bad team, with a lot of bad contracts.  I believe they should sell sell sell and rebuild at the draft. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

i sell lucic to a west coast team, say edmonton hes from there anyway

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkside. Show darkside's posts

Love all the "real" fans here. Lucic is still playing hurt plain and simple. Anyone remember Crosby 2 years ago when he came back with a high ankle sprain? It took him almost 30 games to get back to his all-star level. Lucic relies on his motor and his physical talents in thie league, if that is taken away he doesn't have much else. So back off on the guy. He is overpaid maybe by 500K, no more. This team and alot of its young players skipped a year and are now dealing with a ton on injuries and set backs. Maybe that is a good thing;half of these bandwagon fans can go back to the Sox., and sorry if you have been a fan since 66' you should know better. And if the Bruins are going to "sell" Lucic to a west coast team, try Vancouver, that where he is from not Edmonton.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

darkside, are you kidding me you going to penny pinch with K when these guys are earning mills, stop your wasting a time posting... dude what we are saying is he is not worth 4 mill here why would you sign someone that large of a contract with only 1 set of skills 1 god wake up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

i say edmon, because that team is not doing so well either they can use a spirted spark in their game maybe too... someone that can intimidate ; )

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

The deal with Lucic is that he provides what few in the game really do, I do not think he is as one dimensional as he is being writted off to be, I think he has been too oft injured this year and isnt skating well I also think that the struggles of the team are affecting everyone.  After his signing there were GMs on record saying "that seemed about right" and several saying they thought he might get about 5 million a season..

His expectations of himself are high as well.. No I do not think he is the next neely, but people keep saying 20 goal guys who hit and fight are worth 2-2.5 million?? I would like to know who you are referencing for that.. what players score 20 goals and play the phsyical game he does?   I think Dustin Brown is close (but keep in mind he is older so there is less upside) and he is making more then you seem to think lucic is worth..

The biggest down side to lucics deal is the length, if he is worth the 4 million bucks, why was the deal so short??  He will be 24 when this contract expires and an UFA.. The deal should have been for less short term, or should have been a long term deal, Lucic is being paid right now to develop, not for what he is capable of, and when he is developed, who knows if we will have the cap space for him at that time...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

His style of play will lead to injuries...but I agree that he shouldnt be a 1st line player b/c this league is about speed and skill...the Bruins lack it.  Lucic isnt to blame...he just is a god 2nd-3rd line player at best...I would even question him being a top 6 fwd.  We as Bruins fans go blind from our own heros but he isn't that good and I didnt think he was for starters...
    Lucic wouldnt crack washingtons top 3 lines...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

you going to pay somone 4 mil to develop another person dont know what they are talking about.... 4 mill live up to it no excuses

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

if your injured dont play simple as that

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

And there are things that don't go on the stat sheet that Lucic does provide.. The bruins have not been phsyical this year but they are dismal with out him.. I can remember watching games just thinking, we have no one who will stand up for players, the opposing teams defensemen are quick into the corners not even looking over their shoulders cause there are no hits coming etc.. and he does change that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2639131. Show user_2639131's posts

Speaking of Satan.........are you aware that the bruins are 2 and 13 since he signed with the club.  Of course there's a couple of overtime losses mixed in there.  Is he bedeviling the Bruins???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

oh and bruins fan.. its hockey, you play injured, you have to, it one of the things I really respect about hockey that you wont see in alot of sports if its that simple stick to baseball....julien should be moving him back a line or two, but if you can play, you play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Lucic brings a lot of different things to the table.

Problem with most of the people that post here is you think every player should will be a 2-way hockey player, can fight, can score and not cost a lot of money.

Wake up......every team needs different pieces to be successful.  You need your energy/imtimidating types e.g. Lucic, you need your play-makers e.g. Savard, you need your goaltending, you need your shutdown centermen e.g. Bergy.........and you need your snipers (PK?)