Lucic doubtful for Winter Classic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Lucic doubtful for Winter Classic

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/bruins/blog/_/post/4782306/name/kalman

To be honest, I'm heartbroken. I would have liked nothing more than to see Lucic in this game. He's just made for it. It will still be fun but it won't be as fun without Looch!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: Lucic doubtful for Winter Classic

I agree that it will be great to see Looch but play it safe with high ankle sprains. A sprain is hard to judge during rehab good one day but to risky for 60 mins. of hockey. We are doing fine no need to rush Looch put him out to soon can reagravate the injury and that we do not want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Just my luck, coming over from Scotland to see the games on 18th and 21st January and was wanting especially to see Lucic who is my top player, fingers crossed he will play but looking doubtful, Damn!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DARVISH55. Show DARVISH55's posts

Ya it's goin to be tough not havin him be apart of this. The worst of it is he was finally scheduled to be able to fight (knuckle) starting Jan.1st. Grrrrrrrr

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

He is one of the main reasons I started following the Bruins, after watching him destroy Komisarek last year and watching him and the rest of the team jump on the clown Avery, it made the Bruins the team to beat and watch last year, something that is badly missing this year, I hope the return of Lucic and him dropping the gloves makes the Bruins exciting to watch again.

Sections
Shortcuts