Lucic out 4-6 weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Lucic out 4-6 weeks

From Joe Haggarty on Twitter:

"HackswithHaggs: Milan Lucic had surgery for a broken right thumb yesterday. He'll be out 4-6 weeks per #Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli."

and also confirmed by Bish, the Bruins blogger:

"NHLBruins: Chiarelli: Lucic out 4-6 weeks.^BISH"

---

ah, boo-urns.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Lucic out 4-6 weeks

Thumb or Index Finger?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Chiarelli mispoke, it is a broken right index finger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

you know after his last fight he just didn,t seem the same ,,and he did shake his hand  little after smashing his fist into buddys face  that was when they,d played car,hur, 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

What a wimp! Yell

Out because of a little thing like a broken finger? Ronny Lott had them amputate part of his finger so he could play and not miss time.

C'mon Looch... TIME TO MAN UP! Yell

Boy if he was here I'd tell him a thing or two... I'd tell him... What, he's outside the door?... Is there a back way out of here?... No?...  dammit... Cry

Just Kidding Laughing ... Hopefully his finger heals quickly. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Hey San Dog, I guess this answers the non-shooting from him or does it. I'd say it was his trigger finger.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This guy has been the biggest "?" for me all of last year and now at the start of this year. At times, he has shown dominating play... and then, just as quickly, he has backed off and allowed himself to chase the play all over the ice and look like a fool. I am willing to chalk the soft play stuff up to the fact that he was playing hurt. BUT, this year he gets rewarded with a big contract and he gives us nothing except more injury time off (so I'm left with "?" again.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic out 4-6 weeks:
    [QUOTE]Hey San Dog, I guess this answers the non-shooting from him or does it. I'd say it was his trigger finger. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Yah he really won't be shooting now. Do you think it was the Chris Neil or Jay Harrison fight ? I think it was the Neil fight last pre-season game. Looch didn 't seam the same after that.

No excuses for the Bs though they have to overcome injuries like everybody else.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yeah it seemed like he was wailing away on Neil and then sort of stopped, I thought he was gassed, maybe that is when he hurt it and then kept agravating it thereafter.