Lucic pounded into next week.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: Lucic pounded into next week.

Almost.. 3-2  but the W goes to the better team tonight.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Funny how a bruin's fan can show more class in a loss, than a Montreal fan can with a win. Glad you didn't sink to his level L81.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Not gonna happen.. got this joker pegged.. would love to see him some time when he isn't hiding behind his mouse n keyboard someplace but we all know that aint gonna happen.. I think he is made out of two parts.. his mouth and his butt and they are interchangeable...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Thinkin how much pleasure you would have with my big RED clown shoe in a part of your anatomy .. (  a buck says he'd like it).. and with my luck.. the stink probably wouldn't wash off.. Game over .. next !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

*ignore*

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

**ignore**

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week.:
    Nope.. boys will be boys but dogs always like their own balls .. aint that right dog?
    Posted by SupportLocal81
    Good one, LOL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Chew the bone doggy....

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week. : *whatever* cuddle up to your clownshoes u fool
    Posted by Triumph-

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week. : 3-1 Habs HAHAHAHAAH
    Posted by Triumph-
    Still hurting about the beat down of Komi and the humiliating sweep in last years playoffs (on your anniversary) HAHAHAHA. It's time to move on, he doesn't play for the habs anymore.

Look at the bright side you don't have to continue to try and convince people that Price is a quality starting goalie, which he clearly is not (especially in the playoffs). You now have a legitimate goaltender in Halak, at least now when you talk about your good goalie most people will take you seriously.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

They wish they had a goalie in mtl that could allow a bad goal and move on right away in the same game and stay rock solid.  The Price is totally not right!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Hey Triumph how many super bowls, world series and NBA titles has the city(MTL) or province won. Oh wait a minute that is not in the french speaking vocabulary
    and I am a Canadian Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox fan. If you rate best sports town in Canada Toronto and Vancouver are way ahead of Montreal are miles ahead. if wasn't for hockey Quebecer's will working overtime sucking maple syrup from a maple tree.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Can,

I am a Canadian -Bruins, Sox Celtic fan as well...but Montreals Stanley Cups add up to more than the rest of the country combined...NFL isn't in Canada the last time I checked so no Canadian city has those...WS yes.  Grey Cups??? Not sure but Montreal won this year...

Not all Montreal fans are idiot blow hards...their fans are as loyal as ours...but don't speak for an entire country on sports cities...Montreal in hockey is a much bigger success story than anything in Canada...and it is second in Championships in all of sports behind the Spankees...

Othere than that keep bashing Triumph

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week. : Have another beer.
    Posted by Triumph-

Dude, it's clear your mother doesn't love you enough, so do us all a favor and get off the board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Triumph you got OWNED !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Hey snuperman thanks for input at least  know thier is one out there. Maybe I am still carrying a resentment against Montreal selling my favorite baseball team in national league the Expos. Yes MTL. did win the Grey Cup it was great come back.
    Maybe snuperman you get the Expos back in Montreal it just not the same since they went to WSH.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Can,

I am actually from Nova Scotia...I was raised in a Montreal Canadian fan house.  I was the black sheep...I know their tradition too well...haha.  I have been to games in Montreal and especially around the playoffs...they live breath and sleep Habs...its very similar to the Sox in that regard...Bruins fans are only as faithful as to the season...b/c the Sox are a religion...very similar to Hab fans...

And that wasnt a slight on Bruins fans either...The Sox are my 1st love...the Bruins second...I just wish they both could win every year...

Cheers man

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Andrei K showed once again why the Habs won't do anything in the playoffs.  Russians are good to hit from behind but then they don't step to the plate.  There is no way a coward like Andrei K will drop the gloves with anyone!!
       Any team that plays the canadians in the playoffs will destroy those midgets.  By the time they reach game 3 all those little midgets will be playing on one leg.  That's how you beat them and everyone in this league knows it.  They can get excited all they want in the regular season but the playoffs are a different thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

guys guys leave Triumph (aka imafan) alone.  He/she is not a Habs fan.  Deep down inside a very disgruntled Bruins fan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Most Montreal cups are thanks to the special rule that allowed them to double pick in the draft.  I could have built multiple championships under those rules.

Can, I am a Canadian -Bruins, Sox Celtic fan as well...but Montreals Stanley Cups add up to more than the rest of the country combined...NFL isn't in Canada the last time I checked so no Canadian city has those...WS yes.  Grey Cups??? Not sure but Montreal won this year... Not all Montreal fans are idiot blow hards...their fans are as loyal as ours...but don't speak for an entire country on sports cities...Montreal in hockey is a much bigger success story than anything in Canada...and it is second in Championships in all of sports behind the Spankees... Othere than that keep bashing Triumph
    Posted by shuperman

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Im sure Lucic will wont forget that. I remember last year when an LA defenseman blasted Kostitsyn last year with a hit like that and Habs fans wanted the guy to get the chair because it knocked him out cold. payback is a biaaatch!! im sure kostitsyn will be keeping his head up when Looch is around. Nice goal after, that hit must have woke him up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

matt,

Boston was part of the original 6 as well...to say the Montreal teams in the 70's should have a "*" is completely false...they could be the best team in the history of the sport...they also won in the 80's with Pat Roy and a solid team...

I hate the Habs, but they are the NHL's version of the Yankees.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from turk58. Show turk58's posts

matt, Boston was part of the original 6 as well...to say the Montreal teams in the 70's should have a "*" is completely false...they could be the best team in the history of the sport...they also won in the 80's with Pat Roy and a solid team... I hate the Habs, but they are the NHL's version of the Yankees.
    Posted by shuperman
    Not anymore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Anyone who has an issue with Kostitsyn's hit needs to watch more NHL hockey.  It was a chippy play, not a dirty play--worth the 2 minutes he got but nothing more. That kind of play happens in pretty much every game...and Lucic came up with an appropriate response: a paw right across the face.  That's hockey, friends and neighbors...guys get hit, and if they have any guts, they respond. Lucic responded.

Of course, your dopey announcer Jack Edwards lamented that the retaliation negated a Bruins PP. Big deal....you get the feeling that pencil-necked fool would rather see guys continue to agitate and harass the Bruins and pray the officials see it and make the calls rather than have a guy who is supposed to be intimidating (Lucic) throw his weight around.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Anyone who has an issue with Kostitsyn's hit needs to watch more NHL hockey.  It was a chippy play, not a dirty play--worth the 2 minutes he got but nothing more. That kind of play happens in pretty much every game...and Lucic came up with an appropriate response: a paw right across the face.  That's hockey, friends and neighbors...guys get hit, and if they have any guts, they respond. Lucic responded. Of course, your dopey announcer Jack Edwards lamented that the retaliation negated a Bruins PP. Big deal....you get the feeling that pencil-necked fool would rather see guys continue to agitate and harass the Bruins and pray the officials see it and make the calls rather than have a guy who is supposed to be intimidating (Lucic) throw his weight around.
    Posted by Kennedy97

As a devout Bruins fan for the past 30-40 years.. and somewhat reluctantly.. I must admit that you are dead on with your observations. Good Post !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I hope we can be buds even though its like the fox and the hound...I am a cop in Nova Scotia...at least we cheer for the right team...:-)

Cheers buddy...by the way your posts are very good...

Sections
Shortcuts