Lucic pounded into next week.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Lucic pounded into next week.

guys guys leave Triumph (aka imafan) alone.  He/she is not a Habs fan.  Deep down inside a very disgruntled Bruins fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Most Montreal cups are thanks to the special rule that allowed them to double pick in the draft.  I could have built multiple championships under those rules.

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week.:
    Can, I am a Canadian -Bruins, Sox Celtic fan as well...but Montreals Stanley Cups add up to more than the rest of the country combined...NFL isn't in Canada the last time I checked so no Canadian city has those...WS yes.  Grey Cups??? Not sure but Montreal won this year... Not all Montreal fans are idiot blow hards...their fans are as loyal as ours...but don't speak for an entire country on sports cities...Montreal in hockey is a much bigger success story than anything in Canada...and it is second in Championships in all of sports behind the Spankees... Othere than that keep bashing Triumph
    Posted by shuperman

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Im sure Lucic will wont forget that. I remember last year when an LA defenseman blasted Kostitsyn last year with a hit like that and Habs fans wanted the guy to get the chair because it knocked him out cold. payback is a biaaatch!! im sure kostitsyn will be keeping his head up when Looch is around. Nice goal after, that hit must have woke him up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

matt,

Boston was part of the original 6 as well...to say the Montreal teams in the 70's should have a "*" is completely false...they could be the best team in the history of the sport...they also won in the 80's with Pat Roy and a solid team...

I hate the Habs, but they are the NHL's version of the Yankees.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from turk58. Show turk58's posts

matt, Boston was part of the original 6 as well...to say the Montreal teams in the 70's should have a "*" is completely false...they could be the best team in the history of the sport...they also won in the 80's with Pat Roy and a solid team... I hate the Habs, but they are the NHL's version of the Yankees.
    Posted by shuperman
    Not anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Anyone who has an issue with Kostitsyn's hit needs to watch more NHL hockey.  It was a chippy play, not a dirty play--worth the 2 minutes he got but nothing more. That kind of play happens in pretty much every game...and Lucic came up with an appropriate response: a paw right across the face.  That's hockey, friends and neighbors...guys get hit, and if they have any guts, they respond. Lucic responded.

Of course, your dopey announcer Jack Edwards lamented that the retaliation negated a Bruins PP. Big deal....you get the feeling that pencil-necked fool would rather see guys continue to agitate and harass the Bruins and pray the officials see it and make the calls rather than have a guy who is supposed to be intimidating (Lucic) throw his weight around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Anyone who has an issue with Kostitsyn's hit needs to watch more NHL hockey.  It was a chippy play, not a dirty play--worth the 2 minutes he got but nothing more. That kind of play happens in pretty much every game...and Lucic came up with an appropriate response: a paw right across the face.  That's hockey, friends and neighbors...guys get hit, and if they have any guts, they respond. Lucic responded. Of course, your dopey announcer Jack Edwards lamented that the retaliation negated a Bruins PP. Big deal....you get the feeling that pencil-necked fool would rather see guys continue to agitate and harass the Bruins and pray the officials see it and make the calls rather than have a guy who is supposed to be intimidating (Lucic) throw his weight around.
    Posted by Kennedy97

As a devout Bruins fan for the past 30-40 years.. and somewhat reluctantly.. I must admit that you are dead on with your observations. Good Post !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I hope we can be buds even though its like the fox and the hound...I am a cop in Nova Scotia...at least we cheer for the right team...:-)

Cheers buddy...by the way your posts are very good...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

did anyone notice that lucic took off the shield then they hit him and what did lucic do went right after the guy and he turtled just like a hab to turtle when a tough guy wants to fight lets face it you habs got no balls if this was the 70's they would've been habs blood all over the ice

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

81, I hope we can be buds even though its like the fox and the hound...I am a cop in Nova Scotia...at least we cheer for the right team...:-) Cheers buddy...by the way your posts are very good...
    Posted by shuperman

RCMP eh? LOL.. No worries bro.. As a person that recognizes my posts as being very good.. you've alread lost a lot of credibility with me.. I make it a point to not associate with anyone that would associate with someone like me..LOL... If I vere take the ferry to NS,,I'll buy you a tim bit...Know what I mean eh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

The game was 3-2. Big whoop. 

The fact that habs fans are on Boston.com having discussions on this board, instead of their own, says more than enough.  We know deep down you love the black & gold, and in the end the Bruins are just too well liked (nationally) and that makes you feel insecure inside don't it habbies?  Don't worry though guys, the other provinces in Canada will continue to make huge equalization payments (that they'll never get back) to Quebec so you're team will live on. 

http://www.fin.gc.ca/fedprov/eqp-eng.asp

8.5 Billion in 2010, wow, that's #1 for Canada.  Good for you guys.  Montreal, glad to see you can afford your hockey team.

TAKING A PENATLY TO MAKE A PHYSICAL PLAY IS NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

hey triumph, how dod you like those playoffs last year?
    did your socket puppet bite you in as?
    lol, habs blow...
    what an awesome patrick roy day, remember that one cheif!
    not to mention your loser team has been getting rid of every good player they develop, so why dont you go burn some of your city!
    habitual loserrrrrrrrrrrrr!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Kennedy, correct late hit but really not a big deal, handled to an appropriate level if you ask me..

sclifton, your post is just a mess, and half of that can be turned around on the bruins to easily..Poor representation

and triumph, everytime someone post under this thread you win since it keeps it going..

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week. : It sounds like you have experience in that. They have computers in jail now?
    Posted by Triumph-

I've already said your mother doesn't love you enough.  I thought that was bad enough for you.  But, you're further assinine posts require more.

I bet you were crying last year when your dear Habs went from 1st to last.  Remember that?  Yea, now savor that moment.

Sit down and give your mind a rest, alright buddy?

When you get to the bathroom, you will see a sign that says, Women. Pay no heed to it. Go right on in.

I hear that when your mother first saw you, she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

All of your girlfriends kiss you with their eyes closed. Considering your face, that's the only way they could.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Why do you guys even respond to that mental midget?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I have a great story about me and a patched Sherbrooke Member at a Pearl Jam concert in Ottawa...we were in a box together...the 2 biggest guys in the place...and we were acting like 16 year olds...it was an awesome time...we agreed that after the concert we would go on disliking each other...good times man

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Shuperman, Montreal was the only team of the original six and before that were able to double pick in the draft.  They had first right to any player out of quebec plus they were able to pick out of the overall draft.  The other original six teams did not have that luxury.  Most of the players that played on the last montreal dynasty were a result of that double picking or trades they made from that era.

Montreal won two cups since... Not bad but not one of the best compared to other teams.

matt, Boston was part of the original 6 as well...to say the Montreal teams in the 70's should have a "*" is completely false...they could be the best team in the history of the sport...they also won in the 80's with Pat Roy and a solid team... I hate the Habs, but they are the NHL's version of the Yankees.
    Posted by shuperman

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

81, I have a great story about me and a patched Sherbrooke Member at a Pearl Jam concert in Ottawa...we were in a box together...the 2 biggest guys in the place...and we were acting like 16 year olds...it was an awesome time...we agreed that after the concert we would go on disliking each other...good times man
    Posted by shuperman

There are times when we can all get along....then there are the OTHER times.. The OTHER times always make the news...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week. : yawn
    Posted by Triumph-

Was holding off on commenting on Triumph but couldn't resist this one.. I could eat a can of alphabet soup and crap out a better post than you can type.. while you're yawning Tri----.I feel sorry for you.. and your feeble attempts to get everybody all stirred up.. childish, stupid but Sooo you.. Have a nice day sweetie ! Just remember that the balls you step on now, may be the ones you wanna lick later... .

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic pounded into next week. : sounds like u have experience in that.
    Posted by Triumph-

I wish I had two more arms to give you FOUR THUMBS DOWN for that terrific ( NOT) comeback... I hear the kennel club callin you.. go home will you or will you be in teh dog house if you don't? ( pssst.. your turn now)