Lucic signs extension

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Lucic signs extension

Three years, through '12-'13, per Bish.

No wonder he missed practice yesterday. ;-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Re: Lucic signs extension

great news, it will be interesting to find out what the value of the contract.

3 more years of the Looch, awesome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Looooooooooooooooooooch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

a true bruin ,,whats ah gonna do when luuuuuic drops the bomb on you ,,wooooooooooooooooooo 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsin2010. Show Bruinsin2010's posts

Great news for the Bruins and us fans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic signs extension:
    Great news for the Bruins and us fans!
    Posted by Bruinsin2010

12.2 over 3 yrs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Here's a link
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=294000

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic signs extension : 12.2 over 3 yrs
    Posted by BigNickster

he,s worth every penny ans more ,,a true bruin 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

This kid is becoming one of the most valued players in the NHL, management knew it and took care of business.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Gee... makes you wonder all of a sudden there is money for Looch, no cap issues either,  but Kessel the cupboard was bare :)  I always thought that the Chiarelli had soured on Phil the Thrill and for sure Julien was not a fan ... For all the Chiarelli bashers I see on this site .. this guy HAS a plan and is doing a great job and is executing for long term success of the B's...

My guess is 3 years about 3.5 mil per .. for the "Exterminator"....Good Signing.. This guy will just keep getting better and better every year..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Any deal that Lucic signed will not go into effect until next season.  This has absolutely no bearing on this season's salary cap situation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theobama. Show theobama's posts

3 YEARS 12.25 MIL!!.. WOOOOOOOOOOO THANK GOD!! THAT JUST MADE MY DAY

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Personally I think it's a bit much (4+ mil) but I'm just glad we got him signed... I'm just concerned we won't be able to keep Savvy when we have to resign Rask etc next season.  Fingers crossed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins2010LoL. Show Bruins2010LoL's posts

$4 million+...lol

The penalty box doesn't win hockey games, the score does. While he's a good player, he's not worth four mil, if he get 80-85 pts. the next 3 years, then sure, it's a good deal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

the sillyness of these fans never ever ceazes to amaze me.
    17 goals last yr punch out a few guys and he is worth over 4m a yr
    36 goals , playoff performer and hab killer and gone to toronto, not worthed according to some fans.

PC u did it again had to make up for ur mistake didn't u. don't get me wrong luicic is a good player with toughness but very limited with talent.

unbelievable, everyone saying Kess scored 36 only once , he's not worthed . lucic 17 goals and he is worthed,

it is obvious some bruin fans do not want a cup they just go to a game to unload/ watch ufc for that . that is not what hockey is about,

ask neely if he ever won a cup and he had more talent then lucic.

maybe if i beat up kom . pc can give me a few m$. What a loser mentality. never has it been more apparent then now.

Pc u need to make the headlines in  ur favor, everyone knew they had to sign him.

all i can say is he better score 30 , and be worthed

at most 3m per yr, at most but i guess he has proven that he is a goal scorer unlike kess,
    boston bozos keep getting clownier everyday

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Personally I think it's a bit much (4+ mil) but I'm just glad we got him signed... I'm just concerned we won't be able to keep Savvy when we have to resign Rask etc next season.  Fingers crossed.
    Posted by amazinglarry

are you saying that Rask is a first priority over Savard, when we have Thomas inked to 5 mill a year. Yikes

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Marco, I guess that's why Team Canada invited Milan to their training camp.
    I am getting a little tired of your rants against the Bruins and Peter Chiarelli.
    This was a great signing and the Bruins have never been in a better position going forward.
    Maybe you should start taking for the Maple Laughs and watch us draft your top 10 picks for the next couple of years

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantabbruinsfan. Show cantabbruinsfan's posts

Wait a minute... has the time come when we have too many good goalies in Boston and we don't know what to do with all of them!

Looch, Chara, Thomas, Krejic, Savard, Wheeler, (Ward- past tense) are why I root for the Bruins. 

I, unlike some of the nah-sayers, watch every game (or listen to) of the season. I would not trade a Stanley Cup with a Bruins team that had a bunch of hired guns for 82 games of enjoyment and a couple of hard fought play-off series...

You take your Kessels or root for the Sharks... cause if you don't think signing Looch for 3 years was a great move you don't deserve to be a Bruins fan!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

LOOCH is worth the money. He has to many intangables that make him a huge asset. The only problem is next year, what about Savvy. This guy has changed his game to become a truly awesome player. I hope that we will be able to sign him soon. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Let's not forget this is year 3 only for Looch , he scored 17 in year 2 , Kessel 19, but it's like comparing apples and oranges , I think in game 7 when he roofed the tying goal that he showed what he had in him. He's a winner and a leader and he beats the snot out of anyone in his way
    4 million a year is definetly ok

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremontst. Show tremontst's posts

Great News... scared to death that Chiarelli will overpay him...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

. He's a winner and a leader and he beats the snot out of anyone in his way 4 million a year is definetly ok
    Posted by Bruins6

4 Millions for Lucic?! Have you lost your damnn mind?

Listen I loooove Lucic... He is no Neely... I don't know why he was ever even compared to Neely in the first place? Neely was a 50 goal scorer and the preimeir power foward in the NHL.

Lucic is a fighter, he is a great energy guy, a great role player and he can pop in 20 goals for you a season those kind of players are worth 
    2M-2.5M

If you spend 4 Million on Lucic you can kiss any shot of a Cup goodbye. The cap is going down and you have too many overpaid guys on this team already, not too mention you have Savard coming up who will get 6M+ if he has a good year this year.

Chiarelli has a terrible habit of giving guys an extra Million in thier contract and it is going to be the teams downfall in the end I fear

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

You just know if we didn't pay 15 other teams would pay more than that. GREAT job to get Looch locked in for another 3 years before all the stupid rumors start flying around!! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Way too much money for a 20 goal scorer, I don't want hear he has the "intangables" speech. We went through that with Martin Lapointe when he earned 6 mill a season or whatever. That was my gut reaction, just too much money.

Sections
Shortcuts