Lucic Suspended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

Lucic Suspended

This is Bulls**t!!!!!

From NHL.com

Boston forward Milan Lucic received a match penalty and was ejected from the Bruins' 5-1 victory over Montreal on Saturday night.

At 15:28 of the third period, Lucic and Montreal defenseman Mathieu Schneider shoved at each other with sticks, earning Schneider a minor for high-sticking and Lucic a minor for cross-checking. Montreal's Maxim Lapierre then became involved, and Lucic hit him in the face with his stick, earning a match penalty under Rule 60.4, which mandates the call when "a player or goaltender attempts to or deliberately injures an opponent while carrying or holding any part of his stick above the shoulders of the opponent."

Under NHL Rule 21.2, Lucic is suspended until a disciplinary hearing is held. The series resumes Monday night in Montreal.

Where was the league watching the rest of Montreal's antics?
    Why was ther no suspension to Mike Komisarek for the eye gouging of Hunwick at the end of game 1?

Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Re: Lucic Suspended

He's only suspended until a hearing, which is definately before Monday's I'd assume.  I can't see how he'd possibly get anything more given what Colin Campbell talked about yesterday.  Formality I hope.  Hopefully it's just to give him a medal on doing what any sane person would do to a Hab palayer or fan.

Doesn't matter anyway.  Montreal can't match the B's in any stat, and wouldn't stand a chance againt the Providence B's.

Go B's Go!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cameron. Show Cameron's posts

I Love Milan Lugic, My God He Was Damn Good Game. I Decide To Order Wear For Him. I Am Proud Of Him Fight. I Know BullShlt But, Let See And What Happen. I'm Sure He Will Be Back To Play Soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes they're calling for his head in Montreal. 
    For sure Bob Gainey and his crew will be screaming suspension and they will get it. Don't be shocked or disappointed, just the way it is. Dale Hunter did the same and got suspended . 
    Truth, I didn't like that but if he does get suspended we can still win without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Yes they're calling for his head in Montreal.  For sure Bob Gainey and his crew will be screaming suspension and they will get it. Don't be shocked or disappointed, just the way it is. Dale Hunter did the same and got suspended .  Truth, I didn't like that but if he does get suspended we can still win without him.
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

We can win without him, but he really is not as easily replaced as some of the other players.

I'd like to trash talk Gainey, but who knows if he'll push for a suspension. Quote:

"I'll just wait for the NHL to look at it," Gainey said. "I've got confidence they'll see it and they can judge from the situation."

Even the aggrieved Lapierre wasn't eagerly banging the drum for the hammer to fall on his tormentor.

"It's not my business to give someone a suspension," he said. "In the playoffs, you give some and you receive some. It was my turn. They have the video and they are going to take care of it."

NHL.COM source: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=419023

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes Unite,  I just went and read it also.  The NHL is a joke though,  how can what Komisarek and Kostopoulos go without a suspension. 
    Didn't Lapierre try to do the same thing ?  Just that Kessel protected himself.
    I bet he misses games 3-4 in Montreal.  Just hope this does not change the series around.
    Julien must  be steaming. This is exactly what he didn't want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

We'll definetly hear something tomorrow. Especially in Montreal,  they'll be calling for his head. Their reporters will be calling Colin Campbell at home .
    HEY I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP , I'M TOO PUMPED .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Holy cow, check out the habs trash talking gainey about his decision!

No Unity on that team, man.

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip162893#clip162893

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsOwnBruins. Show HabsOwnBruins's posts

LUCIC IS NOTHING BUT AN INBRED KNUCKLE DRAGGING GOON!

HE IS AS DUMB AS THEY COME.

PATHETIC HUNCHBACK...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Looch was elbowed and high sticked before he had to protect himself, then he gets jumped by 3 Habs and they try to make it look like it's all Loochies fault. He will get at lease 1 game because it happened to Montreal but the froggies will get nothing. Looch got a game misconduct and a 10 minute, so that usally gets a game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

LUCIC IS NOTHING BUT AN INBRED KNUCKLE DRAGGING GOON ! HE IS AS DUMB AS THEY COME. PATHETIC HUNCHBACK...
    Posted by HabsOwnBruins

Sound like the scab fans!!! As well as the scabs!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriote. Show Patriote's posts

You make me laugh complaining again Refs-Habs-Nhl like they are the EVIL AXIS .  Maybe too much TV .  It was bad hockey performance again by the habs .  Lucic deserve his suspension cause it was a bit too far .  Montreal plays undisciplined hockey cause : they are outclassed and Gainey is even a worst coach than DG (Uneasy to do) .  They tried to disturb Bruins player .  Do not work, but it disturbs Boston fans .  The key word for the Bruins is Discipline and Habs should not stand any longer .  Lucic had to stay disciplined but he is a young player in rough playoff .  A star to Chara and Laraque .  Cause they can do a lot of damage with their fists but they play hockey and their role .  I hope Lucic will return and have a fight with Lapierre .  He is frustrated to play in a slacker team and to lose .  Never seen Lapierre fights but he have rage in its heart .  The poor guy is small like a kid and do not find anybody in Bruins to exteriorize his fury .  I do not think he can stand against anybody but no Bruins want to try .  Still think Bruins in 5 .  I hope baby goalie Halak will be better than baby goalie Price who had not badly goals being alone against great shots .  I swear that Bruins will play against Rangers til the end of playoff .  If you comments every insignifiant checks with a thousand pages .  You will have a lot to talk about Sean Avery's cheap shots .  I hope Habs will play intelligent hockey in 3rd game .  Maybe we will have hockey .  P.S.  Maybe Gainey should quit and cry his daughter and let someone who know hockey coach the Habs .  Regrets Julien . Salutations .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Patriote.  don't bring up Gainey's daughter again Let her rest in peace,  please.

I know you're upset your Habs are losing and the one thing that would be good for the Habs losing fast in 4 or 5 is that it will show that Gainey should not be behind the bench .  Only then will the Montreal fans understand because all I hear is how he's a God in Montreal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The little girls in Montreal are crying for a suspension!With what I saw if Looch does'nt put his hands up LaPierre was going to try and blind side him!!! Then LaPierre,Kostoupolus,and I think Komo all 3 attacked Looch like a pack of PitBulls!!! Komo was Face washing him while LaPierre was trying to take cheap shots and Kostoupolus was trying to keep him from getting his arms up to defend himself,This is the biggest group of Cowards playing Hockey today,Do you know why George Laraque doesn't get in the dust ups? Because he doesn't want to tarnish his reputation as an enforcer!! Thats right he's a fighter and he doesn't believe in double or triple teaming anyone,if you want to fight just go up to him and let him know thats what you want and he'll oblige you,but to fight in a pack thats what Wussies do,little girls fight like that,komo face washing is the same as scratching!!! What a Beatch!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

You make me laugh complaining again Refs-Habs-Nhl like they are the EVIL AXIS .  Maybe too much TV .  It was bad hockey performance again by the habs .  Lucic deserve his suspension cause it was a bit too far .  Montreal plays undisciplined hockey cause : they are outclassed and Gainey is even a worst coach than DG (Uneasy to do) .  They tried to disturb Bruins player .  Do not work, but it disturbs Boston fans .  The key word for the Bruins is Discipline and Habs should not stand any longer .  Lucic had to stay disciplined but he is a young player in rough playoff .  A star to Chara and Laraque .  Cause they can do a lot of damage with their fists but they play hockey and their role .  I hope Lucic will return and have a fight with Lapierre .  He is frustrated to play in a slacker team and to lose .  Never seen Lapierre fights but he have rage in its heart .  The poor guy is small like a kid and do not find anybody in Bruins to exteriorize his fury .  I do not think he can stand against anybody but no Bruins want to try .  Still think Bruins in 5 .  I hope baby goalie Halak will be better than baby goalie Price who had not badly goals being alone against great shots .  I swear that Bruins will play against Rangers til the end of playoff .  If you comments every insignifiant checks with a thousand pages .  You will have a lot to talk about Sean Avery's cheap shots .  I hope Habs will play intelligent hockey in 3rd game .  Maybe we will have hockey .  P.S.  Maybe Gainey should quit and cry his daughter and let someone who know hockey coach the Habs .  Regrets Julien . Salutations .
    Posted by Patriote

So do ALL of us B's fans.  Maxine is due for a beatdown, and Looch is just the guy to do it.  Careful what you wish for, because Maxine will get destroyed. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Did they delete that guy's post? The one about the hunchback? Geeze. Hey let's make fun of people's disabilities!

No class in the city of Montreal. See my thread about why there's no class in the city, and why the fans are as they are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Did they delete that guy's post? The one about the hunchback? Geeze. Hey let's make fun of people's disabilities! No class in the city of Montreal. See my thread about why there's no class in the city, and why the fans are as they are.
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Hunchback? Was that in reference to Lucic's back disease? Some people really have zero class, geez. I actually read an article in which Looch said people on the ice actually tease him about it all the time, and he's used to it and laughs it off.

As far as a suspension being handed out to him for last night, that would be ridiculous!!! Sure, it was wrong, it was undisciplined all the way, but what of Komisarek's attempt at a frontal lobotomy - via the eye - in Game 1 on Hunwick?? Y'know...if they do suspend him, it wouldn't surprise me because Montreal gets away with near-murder on a nightly basis (Philly, too), and once Boston acts up, everyone in Montreal is calling for Lucic's head and for a suspension. The world'd just FULL of double standards, no? Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Hey, Notre Dame or the Forum, he's gonna ring some bells.  I think his back makes him more compact and lowers his center of gravity.  I actually think it's a benitift to his play.  (I wish my scoliosis did that for me!  It's a thought I had when we first got him.)

Go B's Go!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Well, Habs play dirty for 2 games, they even manage to pi ss off Bergie, Lucic refrains from fighting, fighting his most basic instincts despite all the habs' antics, and he gets punished?

If they send him a message by suspending him for a game, it will be the opposite message they want to convey. Message: He'll just have to release his anger by fighting, instead of being pushed to his limits and doing things he wouldn't usually do.

This is ridiculous. I still don't believe they're really thinking of a suspension. It's gotta be a scare tactic. But for the love of god, why send it to the team who's NOT been playing dirty?

It's a circus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hermes,
    Hab and the whole city of Montreal are just jealous they don't have a Lucic on their team.
    Yes suspend him but watch out when he returns,  he will make them pay with thundering hits. Yes,  they will hate him even more.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

BruinsUnite: Yep. You said it all. If anyone should be penalized, there's a good 5 or 6 guys on Montreal that shyould go before Lucic does. Speaking of Lucic, how do y'all like my avatar pic with him? I met him about a month or so ago. Real nice guy, too!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I met him, his mom and father at the end of game 3 last year.
    Really nice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Hey, Notre Dame or the Forum, he's gonna ring some bells.  I think his back makes him more compact and lowers his center of gravity.  I actually think it's a benitift to his play.  (I wish my scoliosis did that for me!  It's a thought I had when we first got him.) Go B's Go!
    Posted by elosias

I agree. I also think it makes him much hotter ;)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

I met him, his mom and father at the end of game 3 last year. Really nice.
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC

Wow, that's cool, too. Getting back to the points about heart and soul, not quitting, etc., Lucic is such a fine example of this, and his parents seemed really supportive of him. Which is just fantastic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

how do y'all like my avatar pic with him? I met him about a month or so ago. Real nice guy, too!
    Posted by HermesConrad

I think you both look very good and I'm very jealous, damnit!

Sections
Shortcuts