Lucic update?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Lucic update?

Any real news out there yet? It looked bad.

I don't wantmedical news from the guy who lives in his parents basement and plays with model airplanes either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Lucic update?

Just a few minutes ago on NHL. net they say Looch said he was okay and only twisted his knee. But we will hear more today in Boston after he is looked at by doctors, but Looch thinks he will be okay, we all hope so. He may miss a game or two but is better than the rest of the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I just noticed that he also had a strange wipe-out just after the massive Bitz hit behind the net (at ~11:15 remaining in the 3rd). He also took a penalty early on. Wonder if he was just distracted last night, under the weather, or something along those lines.

Uploadin the replay now; should be on my channel in about half an hour.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Isn't Looch supposed to be a tough guy? The broken finger from punching people in the face, I can respect... but he looked like a 3 year old first time on skates when he fell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

That would be great if he only missed a game or two. I was hoping it wasn't brady like injury and he would be done to next year.

Lucic broke his finger when he jammed it near the Bruins bench, it wasn't from knocking anybody out.

His skate caught a rut. IT happens, lets see how you look when your skate hits a rut with an NHL player near you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Bob McKenzie on twitter saids its not serious...then again its twitter, so take it for what its worth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic update?:
    [QUOTE]That would be great if he only missed a game or two. I was hoping it wasn't brady like injury and he would be done to next year. Lucic broke his finger when he jammed it near the Bruins bench, it wasn't from knocking anybody out. His skate caught a rut. IT happens, lets see how you look when your skate hits a rut with an NHL player near you.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

I agree it can happen to anyone, but Lucic had a few too many blunders in this game. Not like him. From the penalty, to a few weird stumbles to dead giveaways. He almost assisted a short handed goal when Bs were on a powerplay in the 2nd period, battling for the puck and then passing to the other team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

CBSSports report Lucic is questionnable for tomorrow's game but no more details...... With what wee saw yesterday, it will be a miracle if he miss only one or 2 game.......I think 1 or 2 months will be the conclusion. I hope i'm wrong !!!

The Bruins without Lucic are not The real Bruins ! Does we loss a game since he's return ??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]I just noticed that he also had a strange wipe-out just after the massive Bitz hit behind the net (at ~11:15 remaining in the 3rd). He also took a penalty early on. Wonder if he was just distracted last night, under the weather, or something along those lines. Uploadin the replay now; should be on my channel in about half an hour. Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

Boom goes Bitz! http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?hlg=20092010,2,346&event=MIN849

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic update? : I agree it can happen to anyone, but Lucic had a few too many blunders in this game. Not like him. From the penalty, to a few weird stumbles to dead giveaways. He almost assisted a short handed goal when Bs were on a powerplay in the 2nd period, battling for the puck and then passing to the other team.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

THE GAME IN 10.....Cool ! great website to review the Bruins highlights !  THANKS !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

[QUOTE]CBSSports report Lucic is questionnable for tomorrow's game but no more details...... With what wee saw yesterday, it will be a miracle if he miss only one or 2 game.......I think 1 or 2 months will be the conclusion. I hope i'm wrong !!! The Bruins without Lucic are not The real Bruins ! Does we loss a game since he's return ??
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

Oh really, you think 1-2 months, do you? And are you a doctor? Have you examined his knee? Something tells me the answers are no & no. Just a hunch, but I'm putting more stock in a report from CBS Sports than in one from someone who's screen name is peniseater (or something like that).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Just a few minutes ago on NHL. net they say Looch said he was okay and only twisted his knee. But we will hear more today in Boston after he is looked at by doctors, but Looch thinks he will be okay, we all hope so. He may miss a game or two but is better than the rest of the season.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

Man, that would be a huge relief! We need this guy in a LARGE way.

MILAN LUCIC!!!!  LONG LIVE THE GORDIE HOWE HAT TRICK!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I dont know what you guys saw but I am certain I seen a wild player kick at his right foot, A tripping motion which caused him to fall back awkwardly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't Looch supposed to be a tough guy? The broken finger from punching people in the face, I can respect... but he looked like a 3 year old first time on skates when he fell.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, "tough" ain't "graceful" - I'm pretty sure he could kick Brian Boitano's butt all over the ice - even the South Park version.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I dont know what you guys saw but I am certain I seen a wild player kick at his right foot, A tripping motion which caused him to fall back awkwardly.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

Yes,  go see Unites replay page and you'll see a player of the Wild trying to line-up Lucic.  At this point Lucic stops short and therefore the Wild player would miss so he slewfoots him or whatever you want to call it. That's how ,  the foot that got kicked  (right foot) off the ice went up in th air but his left foot got stuck in groove.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I knew someone else here would notice.

The player who did that was #3, Marek Zidlicky, and I thought I had imagined it until I noticed that he pulled the same stunt at least 3 times throughout the game with other players. It's discrete because he's got this way of doing it such that he appears to be going about his own business when his legs just happen to stretch out and end up right at the bottom portion of someone else's legs. Sometimes the knees and sometimes the ankle.

The replay isn't in HD because I wanted to get it out there right away but another version is processing that will show more detail.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

My initial impression was that Lucic took a hack on the knee - but on re-re-replay it does look like he got his right leg kicked out from under him.  If it was intentional, it was very subtle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Wow, I never realized that Zidlicky was that kind of player.  He'll get his someday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic update? : THE GAME IN 10.....Cool ! great website to review the Bruins highlights !  THANKS !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

My pleasure. I post the videos for Bs fans; no trolls -- one nasty comment and they're banned :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Actually, I don't want to start rumors and I don't know for certain if he's that kind of player. But I wasn't looking for evidence-- I just saw a few suspect hits. On their own, they look innocent. But they kept coming. A coincidence only happens once or twice per game. So he seems guilty to me. My opinion.

One of these days I might post the plays and you can decide for yourself what the hits look like to you. One of them is already there but it's hard to see in regular definition and reg speed. Sp I slowed it down.

He seems to take a hit by Ferrence and then kick him in the groin. Then Ferrence went down along the wall.

Sections
Shortcuts