Lucic's Grin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Lucic's Grin

I said this in passing in another thread, but noone commented on it and I wanted to turn it into a discussion....Did anyone see Lucic's grin last night right before the Komi/Looch fight....

Lucic was just standing there not even looking at Komi, then komi skates over to Lucic and whispers something.....

Without turning his head towards Komisarek or looking at Komisarek, all of a sudden, a gigantic grin just appears on Lucic's face (I dont think ive ever seen anyone grin like this).  My favorite part is other than the mouth, his face remained stoic, as did his body...No reaction at all, other than going from a serious facial expression, to an EXTREME grin....So after this goes on for about 3 seconds, he turns to Komi (still with the grin) and (very excitedly) says, REALLY??? (I read the lips)...

The rest is history...But did anyone else see that grin....IT WAS AWESOME

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robert72. Show Robert72's posts

Re: Lucic's Grin

I wish I saw that, esp. that part where he says 'really'. My favorite part is the look on komis face, which is the same look he has on his face in every scum i have seen him in. The look of a 2 year old that is about to cry, face all scrunched up, red faced, lips shaking. My favorite one was in the last game of the season, when Komi was going after Krejci and Chara comes over and starts hitting him, and you can see him with the same sad almost crying look say F--- U. Even when my wife saw that she said ' "wow that guys looks like a whinning 2 year old".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Yes haha what a moment. Thanks for bringing it up. I will always remember that moment, then after that Lucic beats the tar out of him with only 2 punches. Poor hab fans lost every fight plus got swept. I also heard there is a flood alert due to weeping habs fans in quebec.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Thanks for the reply, notacryingwino (NACW)....

I will never forget that either....Lucic was just so gleeful (word?) ....Just the largest, stupidest grin ive ever seen....His eyes were so excited too....

Good thing he's a hockey player and not a poker player because he wears his emotions on his sleeve, haha....Just one more thing to love about him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Komisarek must be dumb.  The punch is all over the paper today. Love seeing Komisarek's nose squashed ,  great pic !
    I missed if he said "really" but the grin was there , ha ha ha,  good one Drew.
    I also like the way Lucic took the cross check from that coward and then walked away.  He took it like a man ! I didn't hear a peep from him .
    I wonder if it has to do with his cross check and in his mind now it's " Even".
    Anyhow it was two different situations because Komisarek's cross check was premeditated , Looch's was just defensive as he was being attacked 2 on 1.
    Did anyone hear if he got suspended for next season ? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

That was fantastic.  He's like, 'Really, on the score board and your *ss, it's a date biatch!'  It was like Christmans for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

The VS guys said that Komo the Ho-mo needs to sign with the Kings, because that's the furthest from Looch as he can get. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]I wish I saw that, esp. that part where he says 'really'. My favorite part is the look on komis face, which is the same look he has on his face in every scum i have seen him in. The look of a 2 year old that is about to cry, face all scrunched up, red faced, lips shaking. My favorite one was in the last game of the season, when Komi was going after Krejci and Chara comes over and starts hitting him, and you can see him with the same sad almost crying look say F--- U. Even when my wife saw that she said ' "wow that guys looks like a whinning 2 year old".
    Posted by Robert72[/QUOTE]

Chara looked like a boxer, picking his shots, body blows...Komi loked like the @$$hole he is!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

priceless

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

I suspect Komisarek figured being tossed was less humiliating than having to go through the handshake line, not exactly a surprise considering how classless he is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Hahaha yeah I remember this Lucic is like, "Are you F0cking serious? Do you remember last time?"