Makes sense now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Makes sense now

After watching PC's press conference yesterday, it makes perfect sense why the dellusional die-hards can't take off the black and gold glasses.  Did Chiarelli actually say "for the past 3 years, we have been in the final 4 in the playoffs each season"??  Does he actually think that the realistic fans are buying this??? PLEASE.  This is the equivelant of Dan Duquette's "more days in first place" line...sad.  It makes perfect sense why the die hards make excuses year after year after year.

I think the Bruins Die Hards should watch the team in green that shares the building with them.  There's a RELEVANT team that plays with heart and passion.  And, has a championship resume that actually took place in our lifetime.  No statues of Bill Russell or Larry Bird being honored during the playoffs with the Celtics...they are actaully focussed on THE GAMES.

Let me be clear about this...no one really cares about this team, especially now. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Makes sense now

I wanted to throw up when i heard the comment by pc......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Really? No one cares about this team?

Could of fooled me, I see plenty of us who care and want a winner not just "a make it to the second round" team.

We care! We've been mad as hell at times, but there are plenty who care about getting well past the 2nd round!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Hey Tassinarri- go back to soccer since you no nothing about hockey and the bruins. All of the injuries took it's toll, especially Kreji's. But, here's another thought. Neither Sturm nor satan, nor Ryder really clicked with Savard. We all watched Savvy transform from offense only to a two way hockey player,But, why his lack of chemistry?? He sure is good on the PP. The other is a conundrum that must be bothering Chiarelli. It would have been more appealing for both PC and CJ to be more forthcoming in their closing words, but, I think they are both shellshocked and their original game plan for off season needs a major redo. They would love to get Hall, and may have to settle for Seguin. If so, what do they do with Savard since both Bergeron and Kreji are more solid and dependable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Makes sense now:
    After watching PC's press conference yesterday, it makes perfect sense why the dellusional die-hards can't take off the black and gold glasses.  Did Chiarelli actually say "for the past 3 years, we have been in the final 4 in the playoffs each season"??  Does he actually think that the realistic fans are buying this??? PLEASE.  This is the equivelant of Dan Duquette's "more days in first place" line...sad.  It makes perfect sense why the die hards make excuses year after year after year. I think the Bruins Die Hards should watch the team in green that shares the building with them.  There's a RELEVANT team that plays with heart and passion.  And, has a championship resume that actually took place in our lifetime.  No statues of Bill Russell or Larry Bird being honored during the playoffs with the Celtics...they are actaully focussed on THE GAMES. Let me be clear about this...no one really cares about this team, especially now. 
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

In this statement, Soccer mom admits that she is not a Bruins fan, I actually went back and looked at some of her post, and one thing is quite clear, never once did she have anything constructive to say about the Bruins or their fans.  All she did was critize and attack other posters.  THEREFORE, SHE HAS ESTABLISHED HERSELF AS A TROLL

No wonder soccermom is "under review" by the administrator.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I love how you try to set yourself up as the mouthpiece for us all. 

Hate to point out to you that more fans were watching the Bruins games on TV than both the Sox and Celtics games played on the same nights. 

Granted, even the casual fan seems very disappointed with the outcome of the series with the Flyers but to say the no one cares about the Bruins is laughable.

You are clearly either a troll or live under a rock if you say that no one cares about the Bruins. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Hate to point out to you that more fans were watching the Bruins games on TV than both the Sox and Celtics games played on the same nights. 

Rowdy, is this a poll taken for only people out of mass and neighboring states
    or does it include canada as well.

like to kno

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aspirido. Show aspirido's posts

In Response to Re: Makes sense now:
    Hate to point out to you that more fans were watching the Bruins games on TV than both the Sox and Celtics games played on the same nights.  Rowdy, is this a poll taken for only people out of mass and neighboring states or does it include canada as well. like to kno
    Posted by marco1001

It was in national ratings for Vesus channel article about week ago in Globe.
    Canada wasn't included because no Versus coverage there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Funny how much attention is given by trolls on this site. Faker fans, Jets n Steeler fans, Stainkee fans and then there's are resident multiple miggs with multiple log in Lufa n Scab fan. Jealous of Boston's sports success is what it is fans from other cities just can't take it and must come here to vent like losers.