Management can run kessel out of town, now do it to thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maver23. Show maver23's posts

Management can run kessel out of town, now do it to thomas

kessel lover and tuukka lover.

I would have loved to see tuukka get the nod tonight after floppy got a shutout the other day. Wow, he shut out the flames, not many hard saves in that one. Maybe he to will want out of boston, just like kessel did. Oh wait he didn't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maver23. Show maver23's posts

Re: Management can run kessel out of town, now do it to thomas

are you sick? lets see..first goal was a heck of a play. then what was there? a 2-0? a puck hitting off of boychuck? and bergeron not getting back and overing his man? yea your right, tuukka had a bad game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bos328. Show bos328's posts

In Response to Management can run kessel out of town, now do it to thomas:
    kessel lover and tuukka lover. I would have loved to see tuukka get the nod tonight after floppy got a shutout the other day. Wow, he shut out the flames, not many hard saves in that one. Maybe he to will want out of boston, just like kessel did. Oh wait he didn't.
    Posted by maver23

maver23 I for one is hoping this would happen. I do miss PK, but anytime there's a post about TT to get him out of here, I'm all for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Get TT's contract out of here! Its one of the worst in hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

yes he did stink, in that game. great post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually Tim Thomas represents the Bruins best opportunity for a meaningful trade. Timmy wil not want to be a backup, so waiver of NT will happen if needed. Tim has proven capabilitiues that are desirable to a lot of teams. Tukka has proven that he is also a very good goalie which puts the Bruins in the drivers seat. The two major problems are moving Ryder and Wideman

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

In Response to Management can run kessel out of town, now do it to thomas:
    kessel lover and tuukka lover. I would have loved to see tuukka get the nod tonight after floppy got a shutout the other day. Wow, he shut out the flames, not many hard saves in that one. Maybe he to will want out of boston, just like kessel did. Oh wait he didn't.
    Posted by maver23
    Wow Rask lost to the mighty lightning. Last time i checked the flames had a far better record then the lightning. face it rask was terrible his last game and thomas was outstanding. time to ride the veteran and let the rookie learn. big game rask lost, big game thomas got the shutout enough said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Why are we arguing about who starts? Thomas and Rask, as a combination, are tied for the lowest GAA, and are second in the league in save percentage.  I don't understand the visceral hate people have for Thomas, for cryin out loud he shut out a team the other day - and here come the complaints - Oh, it was against the Thrashers - as if that somehow negates the fact that he didn't allow a goal. You shouldn't just hate player because for some reason you don't happen to like the way he plays the position. 

I believe that Tuukkaa Rask has a brilliant future ahead of him, but we also are fortunate to have another darn good goaltender (he did win the Vienza Trophy last year) in Tim Thomas. Lay off the guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Proves you know nothing pbergeron. rask wasnt very good against the rangers but lucked out a win. so in reality he has not played well in 2 out of 3. but just like thomas claude will run rask out of town in 2 years the way he blames goaltending regardless of team play. switch places with thomas and have thomas not play the caps,wings,sharks leafs early and the stats would be the other way. switching your id did nothing to hide your low hockey iq dkrejci46 you are close to the dumbest poster ever.