Marc Savard for Robyn Regehr possible trade, according to Dale and Holley WEEI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Marc Savard for Robyn Regehr possible trade, according to Dale and Holley WEEI

None of these specifically mention Savard for Regehr, I am just offering some links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robyn_Regehr

http://www.mynhltraderumors.com/tag/marc-savard/

http://www.robynregehr.com/

http://www.mynhltraderumors.com/tag/robyn-regehr/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

Re: Marc Savard for Robyn Regehr possible trade, according to Dale and Holley WEEI

dont like this trade i would rathar keep savvy 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Re: Marc Savard for Robyn Regehr possible trade, according to Dale and Holley WEEI

Top 6 Defense:

Chara  Boychuk
    Seidenberg  Regehr
    Stuart  Ference

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

In Response to Re: Marc Savard for Robyn Regehr possible trade, according to Dale and Holley WEEI:
    dont like this trade i would rathar keep savvy 
    Posted by bigjeezy

I like trading Savard but not for a D-man...I would like a winger who can put up 25-30 goals atleast

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stempizzle. Show Stempizzle's posts

Nope not going to happen Flames just signed Oli Jokinen plus savy did not waive his trade claus

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anacanapana. Show anacanapana's posts

The problem with this is that Dmen are easier to acquire via free agency - if he hurries! - than forwards, specifically the wingers the Bs need.

If you trade Savard for Regehr, the Defense looks impressive:

Chara Siedenberg
    Boychuk Stuart
    Ference  Regehr

but you're down one more forward, and , as I recall, 29th in goals scored last year?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Nope not going to happen Flames just signed Oli Jokinen plus savy did not waive his trade claus

He hasn't waived it YET.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Kurtis Foster just signed with Edmonton (2YR/3.6M-1.8M Per)...d*mn...I woulda LOVED to have him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Marc Savard for Robyn Regehr possible trade, according to Dale and Holley WEEI:
    Would be a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible trade!!! Bruins actually had Regher in their system at one time..but now he is an old man! Dont give up Savard for him..geeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
    Posted by cactusTony

He was never a Bruin.  He was taken by Colorado with the first round pick the B's sent for Landon Wilson and Anders Myravold.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Both players have NTC highly unlikely this deal happens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Savard for Rehgr ...no way .....Chara -Siedenberg- Boychuk- Alexandrov- Stuart-
    Ference-  Warsofsky- Hunwick

Do we really need more D's ???? Answer NO

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (if Wheeler stays)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stempizzle. Show Stempizzle's posts

yea but they signed oli they have a center they wont need savy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

Savard for Rehgr ...no way .....Chara -Siedenberg- Boychuk- Alexandrov- Stuart- Ference-  Warsofsky- Hunwick   Do we really need more D's ???? Answer NO Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (if Wheeler stays)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Warsofsky will be in BU next year and Alexandrov is somewhat of a long shot to make the opening roster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfan581. Show bosfan581's posts

Olli Jokinen has signed with the Flames, possibly ruling this trade talks for savard/rehgr "dead".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from taylorhall10. Show taylorhall10's posts

People, we had athe WORSE scoring last year, without Savard.  Do you really think we need to trade him?  Not to mention, trading him would increase the expecations on Sequin......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

PC put himself into this situation - the cap issue AGAIN. he gave too big of a contract to an aging Tim Thomas and because TT trade to another team is highly unlikely the only other attractive alternative is to trade one of our best players away. I get the whole backlog of center deal but move the kid, Seguin, to wing just like Bergeron did when he entered the league.