Marco Sturm:Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Marco Sturm:Update

I'd almost agree with you on that, if Sturm was healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Marco Sturm:Update:
    [QUOTE]I'd almost agree with you on that, if Sturm was healthy.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    Let's agree to wait until Sturm comes back to continue this debate then.It stinks arguing with another passionate Bruins fan anyway.Cheers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

bim, you're starting to get like RMiller with the re-posting over and over of the same gibberish, you're better than that.

Talk to anyone close to the team and they are excited to get Sturm back as soon as possible.  He's a top 6 forward on this team and until he shows that he can't recover from the injury you have to assume he's good for his usual 20+ goals and PK work, which on this team is nothing to sneeze at.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Marco Sturm:Update:[QUOTE]In Response to I miscounted his trade year, big deal.  What's your point?  You enjoy seeing him go in alone as many times or more than Paille and come away with nothing or blowing elite playmaking efforts by Krejci and wiffing?  You like that stuff??  Is that the goal scorer we're talking about? Not as much as you might think.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

My point Smith Barney reference (was I supposed to be impressed ?) He should not be compared to Wideman which is what you did there is no comparison they don't play the same position and Marco is not a head case he happens to have shaky knees. I did not mention his lack of finishing just addressed that he has scored goals in the past when not counted on to be the team leader in scoring plus he's affective on the PK which Marco has proven when healthy.

The Bruins cannot buy Sturm out nor trade him so his play on PK along side of Paille will be welcomed as it was last year when the Bruins couldn't score. If you don't know that Sturm is one of the most popular players on the team then maybe you stick with analyzing stock LoL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Sandog, it was a joke.  I was relating NESN's shoddy euro coverage to low budget.  I wish I worked at Smith Barney!

I'll withhold my judgement until he's played a few months and skated with Seguin.  Until then, I'm signing the thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I should have put *sarcasm* next to the Smith Barney quips...Tongue out