Marian Gaborik signs w/ NYR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

Marian Gaborik signs w/ NYR

Wow, 5yrs 7.5 per.  Thats way overpriced for who I think is the softest player in hockey.  He is really talented tho.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=283470

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: Marian Gaborik signs w/ NYR

How the heck is Hossa worth 5.2 when this guy is apparently worth 7.5? And where does NYR get the money to constantly bring in a high end free agent every year, and over pay for them too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joekool. Show joekool's posts

In Response to Re: Marian Gaborik signs w/ NYR:
    How the heck is Hossa worth 5.2 when this guy is apparently worth 7.5? And where does NYR get the money to constantly bring in a high end free agent every year, and over pay for them too
    Posted by dkrejci46

i dont know but it seems like they just bring the wrong guys in, especially for a while before the cap.  theyd just sign any big name they could regardless of specific needs.  he'll probably just end up hurt again anyway

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Marian Gaborik signs w/ NYR:
    Posted by dkrejci46

I live in Jersey surrounded by mindless Ranger fans. Somehow they fall into these deals -- I want to know how they conned the NHL into a free 2nd round compensitory pick for a player that dropped dead. What kind of compensation did the Celtics get for Len Bias? The NHL brass is insane......

Sections
Shortcuts